What's new

Strangest thing happend to me !!!

request your banker uncle to come along with you so every thing is in proper order -

I've taken him on board for this, he told me to meet my branch manager and told me what I need to say to the manager. If the manager will not cooperate, then my uncle said he'll take care of this matter himself as its some serious sh!t.

In simple words, as per my uncle we got to get a letter from branch manager stating entire process along with proofs by hook or by crook. This is our only chance to get away with this if it had anything fishy going on behind the scene.

I've taken him on board for this, he told me to meet my branch manager and told me what I need to say to the manager. If the manager will not cooperate, then my uncle said he'll take care of this matter himself as its some serious sh!t.

i hope you have learned a very valuable lesson here- if next time few millions come into your account just run away with it- :tup:-

Stop it yar, don't scare me further. I don't want to think about this till Monday.
Bahi jab bank say ya kisiiii bhiiii institution say documents ya letter lain always make sure that te letter bears the STAMP of the org, and signatures of the person issuing it ,like branch manager here. Both these things shud be there,

Bass ainda blank cheque na dijeay ga aur aisay hee baaton may na ajaya karain kisi ki. Itnay chalakoo log hotay hain iss duniya may.

Bahi jab bank say ya kisiiii bhiiii institution say documents ya letter lain always make sure that te letter bears the STAMP of the org, and signatures of the person issuing it ,like branch manager here. Both these things shud be there,

Bass ainda blank cheque na dijeay ga aur aisay hee baaton may na ajaya karain kisi ki. Itnay chalakoo log hotay hain iss duniya may.

Plus I ain't gonna do a good man's stuff in this country, learned a bitter lesson that being a good man can land you in troubles sometimes.

Plus I ain't gonna do a good man's stuff in this country, learned a bitter lesson that being a good man can land you in troubles sometimes.
Bahi ap kya phir pakistan nahi aeyn gay??? Hamesha kay leeay chor ray hain??

Bahi aisa na sochain. Ihave heard that our banks are corrupt. But in this scenario u have made very very juvenille mistakes urself too. Imean just the ordinary posters here felt something is weird. So bass....

behan ji- hum abi tak thousandair nahi hue- 8-)
Kya matlab apkay pass 1000 tau hoga ? Phir thousandnaire kaisay nahi huay???
Aur mujhay pata hai aap millionair nahi billionaire hain aur aik chalakoo maasi bhi hain jo chupa ray hain :bunny:

Bahi ap kya phir pakistan nahi aeyn gay??? Hamesha kay leeay chor ray hain??

Bahi aisa na sochain. Ihave heard that our banks are corrupt. But in this scenario u have made very very juvenille mistakes urself too. Imean just the ordinary posters here felt something is weird. So bass....

LOL drama queen. :lol:

I'm a dual national, have half my family out of Pakistan for years. I keep coming and going so its not like I'm going to leave the country for ever.

I'm leaving the country in a month anyway so I'll highly welcome any such transfer again.. :lol:
does your bank knows you are leaving the country? Man you were framed - thats some serious sh!t happening right here-

stage is set and here comes the motive - jazzy boi you wired money to a terrorist and you also have plans to escape the country -

Piece of advice- gv ur pdf password to some one close to you so that if the sh!t hits the ceiling some one would keep us informed- maybe we could even help- in all seriousness habibi-

Kya matlab apkay pass 1000 tau hoga ? Phir thousandnaire kaisay nahi huay???
Aur mujhay pata hai aap millionair nahi billionaire hain aur aik chalakoo maasi bhi hain jo chupa ray hain :bunny:

is time to aik hazar b nai hai- seriously - :undecided:

Last edited:
does your bank knows you are leaving the country? Man you were framed - thats some serious sh!t happening right here-

stahe is set and here comes the motive - jazzy boi you wired money to a terrorist and you also have a plans to escaped the country -

Piece of advice- gv ur pdf password to some one close to you so that if the sh!t hits the ceiling some one would keep us informed- maybe we could even help- in all seriousness habibi-
Omg u are calling @jazzbott bahi habibi ,,.... aabb unhain یا حیاتی یا حلوتی bhi kahain gay aap.

LOL drama queen. :lol:

I'm a dual national, have half my family out of Pakistan for years. I keep coming and going so its not like I'm going to leave the country for ever.
Oh shukar i thought app ja rahay hain chor kay. Lolzzzzzzzz

is time to aik hazar b nai hai- seriously - :undecided:
Mil kay plan banatay hain ,kuch kartay hain hum dono ameer ho jain. Mujhay acha sa naya smartphone lena hai :/
Kya karain. Atm machine kisi tarah say kholtay hain. Drill machine say khul jaey gee?

So, @Jazzbot after going thorough all previous 87 posts, my conclusion is that if you are not posting anything on PDF from Monday onward it is safe to assume that you have been grabbed by ISI and taken to some unknown location. I don't think they will give you internet access. :coffee:

So if there are any important posts to make, do it now.!!!
:rofl:

Come on bro, nothing will happen. I know what @Hyperion said CAN be true in theory but it is not always a bad case. Relax and i hope you will be fine. Plus you have done the right thing already by contacting you uncle and talking to the manager, it will be OK now. What you should learn is not to get involved in such situation again. I am not saying that you do not do the right thing again but try doing it the right way. Ask the manger for the letter first,get these OFFICIAL proofs and documentation sorted before helping them, also since it is the bank that needs you it wont take any time as well. However, i hope you will do the right thing again, IF it ever comes to that.

All said, don't take the "make any important posts,,, NOW" and "time till Monday" thingy too lightly :P
:D

Mil kay plan banatay hain ,kuch kartay hain hum dono ameer ho jain. Mujhay acha sa naya smartphone lena hai :/
Kya karain. Atm machine kisi tarah say kholtay hain. Drill machine say khul jaey gee?
bunty bubly wala scene :lol:-
atm machine kholnay ki zarorat nai- oncha socho- bank lot tay hein- safe kaisay kholna hai yh socho-

Omg u are calling @jazzbott bahi habibi ,,.... aabb unhain یا حیاتی یا حلوتی bhi kahain gay aap.
habibi is just like saying pyaray in urdu- its common amongst friends i believe -

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom