it was based on
ATLAS CARVER
View attachment 446981
Engine=USA
Fly by wire tech= also develop and tested by USA
Radar= Israeli
AVionics= Israeli, French, Russian
compostie materials= comes from various source from EU

So what is your in your crap, cowpiss, vedic, out of this universe, 10000000000000 gen junk Tej@$$, may be paint is indian oh! no i forget paint i also come from Russia
gay Shupa dupa powa hind:lol::rofl::sarcastic::omghaha::suicide::suicide2::jester::man_in_love:View attachment 446983 :hang3::hang2::jester:

First understand design, testing, model testing, development other than nut bold and paint job.

Like jf17, India has already done nut bolt job with mig 21, Su 30 mki, Jaguar, etc etc... But India didn't say, our developed aircraft's.

Till now, pakistan has not designed any trainer aircraft or fighter aircraft.

What's the use??
replacing older Mirage and F-7 with much better capabilities such as better payloads, range and avionics/radar

First understand design, testing, model testing, development other than nut bold and paint job.

Like jf17, India has already done nut bolt job with mig 21, Su 30 mki, Jaguar, etc etc... But India didn't say, our developed aircraft's.

Till now, pakistan has not designed any trainer aircraft or fighter aircraft.
every sane and seinor members understand/knows that JF-17 is not our indigenous product but a joint venture with china, we are partially manufacturing at home, 58% made by Pakistan including radome, wings and vertical and horizontal tail surfaces and some of its avionics, please go to JF-17.com:enjoy:

Again I will say that we are not in hurry mode unlike your pakistan airforce to Induct aircraft and then wait for jf17 block 3. Most properly it fit for pakistan doctrine and say's, quantity is quality.

Also, jf17 block 3 is developing by China in china and later pakistan will do nut bolt and paint job

Better like me guy, I will wait for complete aircraft like HAL Tejas mk1 with AESA and complete package. Yes, it is delaying but once inducted in 2019 ( HAL Tejas is already indicated but I m saying MK1) then atleast serve to nation for 30+ years.
Noob banter.

Ever heard of F-16 Block-15...30.....40....52....60.
And after 30 years, most aircraft are at the end of their life cycle not like your Tejas....still waiting to start life despite all the input from every international aircraft manufacturer.

Tejas will Soon will be in War Games shows Maturity of the Program , Recent Visitors include Singaporean Defence minister , Turkmenistan Air force chief and IAF Chief who has flown the aircraft .

4000 flights without Accident or Crash shows it is more reliable then any fighter jet developed in the region by anyone else .
even F-22 has had a crash and malfunctions. accidents and crashes are an reality of aviation industry
but I agree, given that whenever the Tejas has flown it has so far maintained a faultless record so it is a positive

replacing older Mirage and F-7 with much better capabilities such as better payloads, range and avionics/radar

every sane and seinor members understand/knows that JF-17 is not our indigenous product but a joint venture with china, we are partially manufacturing at home, 58% made by Pakistan including radome, wings and vertical and horizontal tail surfaces and some of its avionics, please go to JF-17.com:enjoy:

Same goes for our product.... but we're not in hurry to add a product that doesn't meet the entire prerequisites of IAF (though they keep changing their stand)

Of course we know.... But take a look at our venture between India and Russia on Brhamos. after the dev completed the rest of the improvements and and Dev are in India.. while its the V3 still been dev in China...

So partially as you say??? how much??? I'm not saying pakistan didn;t do anything.

But the Issue here is India has designed, built and tested the product from the basement, inside India, we did also consult the other agencies. that doen't mean they built it for India.

I did visit the Jf but not the latest version details... but the old one was still below the standards of Tejas except of range ( correct me the rest) but its a point defender so range was not kept in mind

Same goes for our product.... but we're not in hurry to add a product that doesn't meet the entire prerequisites of IAF (though they keep changing their stand)

Of course we know.... But take a look at our venture between India and Russia on Brhamos. after the dev completed the rest of the improvements and and Dev are in India.. while its the V3 still been dev in China...

So partially as you say??? how much??? I'm not saying pakistan didn;t do anything.

But the Issue here is India has designed, built and tested the product from the basement, inside India, we did also consult the other agencies. that doen't mean they built it for India.

I did visit the Jf but not the latest version details... but the old one was still below the standards of Tejas except of range ( correct me the rest) but its a point defender so range was not kept in mind
We are manufacturing 58% at home including wings radome vertical horizontal tail surfaces and some of its avionics rest is China's responsibility, India have different approach for Tejas as compare to Pakistan's JF you want complete finished product devloped prior to induction to IAF but i have sorry to say lots equipment in tejas is foreign based including engine, fly by wire tech,radar avionics and more and it is not your indigenous product:disagree:

We are manufacturing 58% at home including wings radome vertical horizontal tail surfaces and some of its avionics rest is China's responsibility, India have different approach for Tejas as compare to Pakistan's JF you want complete finished product devloped prior to induction to IAF but i have sorry to say lots equipment in tejas is foreign based including engine, fly by wire tech,radar avionics and more and it is not your indigenous product:disagree:

Bro... building wings and the rest are not something difficult.. but its good to know 58% has being build within.

Tejas has part from other countries ofcourse... so does JF... there's no other countru except US who don't buy the equipments for their product.. even Russia and China buy and integrate.
Tejas is already inducted.. IAF's requirement will be filled with the Mk1 version...

And please don't compare the chinese and our aerospace... ya they did things remarkably well... but with what??? stealing others blueprints, getting abuse and they delivered while we're trying to build from the scratch with others consultant

Quantity has its own quality. More over with JF-17 Block 3 entering next year, Indian quality would also go out of the window.
yes , but gadha to gadha hi rahega , fir eek ho ya 100 , a single farmer can control all of them .

Bro... building wings and the rest are not something difficult.. but its good to know 58% has being build within.

Tejas has part from other countries ofcourse... so does JF... there's no other countru except US who don't buy the equipments for their product.. even Russia and China buy and integrate.
Tejas is already inducted.. IAF's requirement will be filled with the Mk1 version...

And please don't compare the chinese and our aerospace... ya they did things remarkably well... but with what??? stealing others blueprints, getting abuse and they delivered while we're trying to build from the scratch with others consultant
India has more mature aerospace industry as compare to Pakistan JF is our first project that we are trying to establish a mature aerospace industry in Pakistan, and stealing/capturing or reversed engineering is not bad yes they do in distant past/near past but not now, reverse engineering is to put know how/industrial base to develop new products from scratch if you look after world war 2 allies weapons development was based on German technologies such as BM, aviation technology , jet engines,cruise missiles etc etc

We should not compare thunder v tejas fighter .

One was designed by foreign power for client air force the other was designed at home for their own air force .

Secondly thunder was needed asap to replace two or three combat types on a urgent basis .

Tejas was designed to replace mig 21 only albeit in large nod

Thunder is here and matured IE a young man in late teens

Tejas has just started pre school.

In ten years time tejas could by 18 and bigger smarter and stronger than the now young grown up man called thunder

Let's see how both mature first

you are right. india tried to design one and failed miserably. Wana play facts facts?

He right thing to with Tejas is to cancel it. The only thing India has demonstrated with Tejas and its contribution to the aviation history is show how much a plane could drain your resources and make your country a laughingstock if you fail to ax a failed project from the get go.

We should not compare thunder v tejas fighter .

One was designed by foreign power for client air force the other was designed at home for their own air force .

Secondly thunder was needed asap to replace two or three combat types on a urgent basis .

Tejas was designed to replace mig 21 only albeit in large nod

Thunder is here and matured IE a young man in late teens

Tejas has just started pre school.

In ten years time tejas could by 18 and bigger smarter and stronger than the now young grown up man called thunder

Let's see how both mature first
You called it your indigenous product:sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom