What's new

Sub ullo ke phathay hain - Mustafa Kamal

Zovc

Reaction score

This guy really needs to learn how to control his anger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Time will tell: who will control the land after burned shops , same people who were there before then Mustafa Kamal is right that Sub ullo ke phathay hain
else if MQM will control the land then .......................

The land is worth more then one billion US $

Last edited:
****** mouth, a big actor. I do not neglect his efforts for developing Karachi's infrasturture but He is the one donating government land for free to his supporters after demolishing society parks in the whole city and now he is acting as he is a saint.

He has valid points.

Why conspiracy theories for Karachi only , Sir accept Karachi I couldn't find any incidence in any other city of Pakistan were shops were burn in specific area else we will have conspiracy theories for them too.

Sub ullo ke phathay hain

@Gin Ka Pakistan tell me? Phir ullo kis ka phatta hai?

Whole CCTV Footage is OUT

Police & Ranger Ran away ?? WHY THE HELL ??

Poilce & Rangers are not Controlled by Mustafa Kamal

Im not solely pointing on him, but the way he behaved on tv. It can be anyone, what i mean is whoever it is but he himself is also not a saint. Also, the whole country is going through a bad time why is karachi always saperated from the country, eg; talibanisation, it happend in the whole country but they were screaming karachi mein ho jayegi ye hoga wo hoga, what the hell !. Like karachi has nothing to do with Pakistan, Swat refugees went every where in Pakistan but they were not let in to Karachi! y this special treatment is given to Karachi, every one's life is on risk and a Pakistani has a right to anywhere in Pakistan, all the cities are on risk but it doesnt mean to classify Karachi saperately and isolate it from the country. If people are dying in other places then those who are dying in Karachi should not be a saperate issue.

If this was stated against anyother city, for instance Lahore, no one in Lahore would have highlighted Lahore saperately from Pakistan that y is it always lahore or people of lahore.

Those who died in these blasts and properties lost are not people of karachi and property of karachi, they are all Pakistanis who died and their assests, and this conspiracy theory as he calls is not against Karachi but a city of Pakistan.

Their words and actions prove that Jinnahpur was not a conspiracy theory.

Why conspiracy theories for Karachi only , Sir accept Karachi I couldn't find any incidence in any other city of Pakistan were shops were burn in specific area else we will have conspiracy theories for them too.

the thing is there have been many blasts in karachi, was there the same reaction for them all ! here its all planned all of a sudden fire is spread over 300 different places and rangers have gone, ! and this was the only case of a planted bomb rather than sucide.

There have been reports of mis management or lack of security arrangements every where in the country but no one started to hit back that v r blamed always and blah blah, incase of attack on Sirilankan team in Lahore it was said it lacked the security. But nobody said that this is a conspiracy, y r conspiracies always made against lahore.

Mustafa belongs to a party of propaganda and voilence, and it has always worked to mentally isolate Karachi and its people from Pakistan, and make it their political stronghold (the common devide and rule policy). These cries always are to grab sympathesis of karachians and gain more popularity and hide things under the carpet.

@Materialist
What are you smoking brother :sick:

What if I tell you the owners of the shops burnt had a significant chunk of MQM voters? Do you still think MQM would shoot itself in the foot? This looks like a case of plain negligence by the LEAs, a sight not too uncommon in Karachi.

Also, why are you so obsessed about people worrying for safety in their own city. Do you not worry about your owns? Do you expect PML-N or ANP to weep when bombs hit karachi, or the ones most directly affected by it? Also, Mustafa Kamal didn't say it was a conspiracy against Karachi. He was lashing out at others who called it a conspiracy.

Its not as if people of Karachi are apathetic of whats happening in the rest of the country when it has been home to the most vocal opposition to extremist inspired terrorism.

I have come across enough people with this deluded and arrogant view that Karachiites somehow consider themselves to be separate. We don't consider ourselves anymore separate than people of any other city.

Last edited:
I think MK, has been over reacting. It isn't Police or ranger's fault, but those who protect the criminals, don't let police to enter their area. Due to this behavior police and rangers have become a bit scared of losing their jobs, and thats why they shown irresponsibility on this occasion so i feel, it is the fault of rulers who are Corrupt & criminals

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom