What's new

Suggestion for Pakistan-Turkey Nuclear Deterrence Command: A By-Product of Current Israil-Palestine War

I'll go where I please. And Inshallah the mods will give you an *** kicking like Tayyip gave you on election day. My only regret in you being banned was not being able to see your face when Tayyip won. lol, cope and seethe *****. lol
After how much I shat on KK, only you would be retarded enough to think this way.

I'm happy about the results, we finally got rid of one of the biggest parasites in Turkey.

there was an arab contingent that fought in Gallipolli, that seems to be forgotten about.
There was one brigade 77th Infantry, that was made up of arabs and they all deserted, you can keep your lies to yourself.

Gallipoli is a Turkish victory.

Last edited:
Come out in the streets with an Israeli flag to show your support, I dare you, any city in Turkey. See if you don't get mauled by people. lol, you won't be safe even in Izmir.

All this coping about Kilicdaroglu acting like you are glad about the election b/c he went away, lmao. only b/c he recently lost the internal party leadership election, if he had won, you would have kept crying. Kilicdaroglu, Ince, Ozgür Ozel, Umit Ozdag, topunuz gelin.

Pakistan cannot withstand the political - economic pressure of "sharing islamic nukes" .. I think it is better for Turkey to develop its own nuclear capability and the recent comments from Erdagon suggest a movement in that direction ?
No. Pakistan needs a real man as its leader. A man that is on the truth and looks at his enemy straight in the eyes and says, "Lol so what?"

Pakistan isn't weak. Pakistan'a ruling class is a bunch of Cucks willing to be the first ones to bend over.

Also, don't trust any nation state. Turkiye has been compromised and for all Pakistan knows it could be a trick and a trap.

Pakistan needs to double its stock pile and start being belligerant towards Brahminists.

Come out in the streets with an Israeli flag to show your support, I dare you, any city in Turkey. See if you don't get mauled by people. lol, you won't be safe even in Izmir.

All this coping about Kilicdaroglu acting like you are glad about the election b/c he went away, lmao. only b/c he recently lost the internal party leadership election, if he had won, you would have kept crying. Kilicdaroglu, Ince, Ozgür Ozel, Umit Ozdag, topunuz gelin.
How many times do I have to say it you whoreson...

**** it nevermind it's like talking to a potato

No. Pakistan needs a real man as its leader. A man that is on the truth and looks at his enemy straight in the eyes and says, "Lol so what?"

Pakistan isn't weak. Pakistan'a ruling class is a bunch of Cucks willing to be the first ones to bend over.

Also, don't trust any nation state. Turkiye has been compromised and for all Pakistan knows it could be a trick and a trap.

Pakistan needs to double its stock pile and start being belligerant towards Brahminists.

No single man can solve all of your problems. In my humble opinion Imran Khan was a good leader but the system chewed him up and spit him out.

You need a reform movement, with connections everywhere from the army to bureucracy to the media.

If they want to destroy Pakistan they would just stop giving it loans and let Pakistan default on its current debt. The country will collapse. No nuke will save it . That's why Pakistan behaves like a good boy regarding Israël in the conflict because it lives of the handouts of the IMF.
Pakistan can survive without IMF handouts, it is the ruling elite especially the generals who will find it hard to cope...

Pakistanis should stop acting retarding and imagining to play the role as some kind of saviour of the world and instead focus on their own interests.

Your economy is fucking collapsing and insurgency is returning and you are here acting as if you are at the level of the US.

Pakistanis should stop acting retarding and imagining to play the role as some kind of saviour of the world and instead focus on their own interests.

Your economy is fucking collapsing and insurgency is returning and you are here acting as if you are at the level of the US.
Thank you, there's a lot of people like you who remain sane and sensible but the loud minority is muddying the waters.

At the end of this, Israel will destroy whatever's left of Palastina and everyone will cry genocide

I said this in the first day of Hamas attacks, and i's exactly what's happening.

We didn't tell Hamas to attack, and we will not be the part of their defeat.

1699917291152.png

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom