What's new

Suggestion for Pakistan-Turkey Nuclear Deterrence Command: A By-Product of Current Israil-Palestine War

The meaning of the word "Palestinian" is "land seller".

Its not actually true, the overwhelming amount of land Palestinians still hold the rights to, they were driven off the land in the Nakba. The jews stole the land, they didn't buy it. Its a propaganda lie. Your own source says only about 5% of the land, and much of it was because of the British and pressuring them into selling..

1699940654628.png

1699940674700.png

Its not actually true, the overwhelming amount of land Palestinians still hold the rights to, they were driven off the land in the Nakba.
From "they didn't sell land" to "they still had some land" it's called moving of goal poasts, common tactic among dishonest people such as you

Turkey was never colonialised but rather we colonized most of Eastern Europe, middle east and north Africa so I don't know who you're talking about

Maybe you're used to sucking colonizers dicks but I wouldn't know about that, I'm from a different country.

Technically, Turkey was colonized. The Arab countries were Turkey at that time. It was divided into multiple nations.

Last edited:
Technically, Turkey was colonized. The Arab countries were Turkey at that time. It was divided into multiple nations.
We lost OUR colonies to Britain. Arabs were never a real part of this nation, if they were, this wouldn't happen:

So they picked British colonialism over Ottoman rule, and we chose independence.

Yes, it was really bloody and we lost a lot of good people but thanks to their sacrifice, we never got colonized.

Arabs could fight alongside us but they chose to fight against us. Which is why we should NEVER shed a single drop of Turkish blood to help them.
They chose their own fate.

TO THIS DAY they proclaim Arabs are superior to Turks :cheesy:

We lost OUR colonies to Britain. Arabs were never a real part of this nation, if they were, this wouldn't happen:

So they picked British colonialism over Ottoman rule, and we chose independence.

Yes, it was really bloody and we lost a lot of good people but thanks to their sacrifice, we never got colonized.

Arabs could fight alongside us but they chose to fight against us. Which is why we should NEVER shed a single drop of Turkish blood to help them.
They chose their own fate.

If we are to get very technical, the Ottomans - who came from Turkmenistan - lost its ARAB and other colonies to the west. It managed to keep its Roman colony (Constantinople) where most of them intermingled and created the Turkish identity.

Again, a lot of technicalities. But the Ottomans were divided and colonized by the west, regardless of the infighting. The same way the west conquered the Mughal Empire in the subcontinent. But the west never managed to get the main territory of the Ottomans.

Last edited:
From "they didn't sell land" to "they still had some land" it's called moving of goal poasts, common tactic among dishonest people such as you
It's actually funny seeing people here being angry with Turkey for not fighting Israel. 🤣 PDF is so much fun sometimes. Cracks me up. I wonder why they themselves don't go and fight Israel directly for Palestine.
Many people on here often get so emotional and lose every bit of rationality. Just reading some comments on here shows you how ridiculous some come across.🤦🏽

It's actually funny seeing people here being angry with Turkey for not fighting Israel. 🤣 PDF is so much fun sometimes. Cracks me up. I wonder why they themselves don't go and fight Israel directly for Palestine.
Many people on here often get so emotional and lose every bit of rationality. Just reading some comments on here shows you how ridiculous some come across.🤦🏽
They are projecting their own cowardice.

I did more than them to help Palestine.

They were too busy celebrating in the oct 7. Hamas attacks. Some even said, nothing will happen to Gaza, Allah will protect it. So far Gaza is getting assraped but I'm keeping an open mind maybe they are right lol :cheesy:

What Hamas did on Oct 7 you want Palestinian to submit in front of Israel and jews and stop their struggle of freedom? They're living refugee life in their own country
I'm sorry, you're right, current situation is much better, Charred corpses littering the landscape and bomb craters where apartments used to be, amazing progress.

I do love the smell of rotting corpses and death in the morning

1699989586867.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom