Status
Not open for further replies.

shazlion

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear Administrator & All Kind Members (New, Senior, Elite, Full etc.),

Peace be on Truth Seeker,

I want to give humble Suggestions of Creating a Forum for USA Defence alone only, also for EU alone only plus N-S-Americas alone only of Course and Asian-African Countries with Australia, Newzland Forum alone only Please

As you can See, I live in Canada and I am Originally from Pakistan
So, Please give Kind Considerations on my request and Plea

I and all my Friend Members really appreciate your Kind consideration and Quick Action in this Regard,

Sincerely Yours,

Thank you,

Shazlion

Dear Administrator & All Kind Members (New, Senior, Elite, Full etc.),

Peace be on Truth Seeker,

I want to give humble Suggestions of Creating a Forum for USA Defence alone only, also for EU alone only
plus N-S-Americas alone only of Course and Asian-African Countries with Australia, Newzland Forum alone only Please

As you can See, I live in Canada and I am Originally from Pakistan
So, Please give Kind Considerations on my request and Plea

I and all my Friend Members really appreciate your Kind consideration and Quick Action in this Regard,

Sincerely Yours,

Shazlion

If you have valid contributions relating to the US military, you can direct them here:

US military news, discussions and history

However, I do mean valid contributions. Conspiratorial stuff will be removed. No need for a dedicated forum, though if there is, this guy @SvenSvensonov should be "Lord-Mod" in charge of it since he's been the most contribution member on US defense matter.

And if you receive permission for this pet-project, kindly leave the Nordic nations out - though they are largely non-EU anyways. There is already a thread up an running dedicated to Nordic military affairs.

Nordic Defense News, pictures, videos and history

Last edited:
If you have valid contributions, you can direct them here:

US military news, discussions and history

However, I do mean valid contributions. Conspiratorial stuff will be removed.

And if you receive permission for this pet-project, kindly leave the Nordic nations out - though they are largely non-EU anyways:

Nordic Defense News, pictures, videos and history

This is not US Forum at all as it is under Pakistan Defence Forum so I do not consider it as Independent Forum at all as USA spend over 60 percent of World Military Expenditure every Year, In Fact USA is worth to have it`s own Forum not under Pakistan or under some other title.......

This is some kind of Joke on USA- One of the Greatest Country ever exist in History and who is involved in over 60 wars all around the world since it was created 200 Years ago

May be You are from Sweden and living in USA but My Parents were Americans and I am Canadian but Pakistani Born so I Love all three Countries and I want PEACE in my Countries and all across the World unlike most of Christian World do not Want and they are using my Countries as Bull dozers to destroy all Peace in M.E. and then rest of World and there are NO SUCH thing as Conspiracies as Only Causality in Wars is Truth!

Thanks and Peace,

This is not US Forum at all as it is under Pakistan Defence Forum so I do not consider it as Independent Forum at all as USA spend over 60 percent of World Military Expenditure every Year, In Fact USA is worth to have it`s own Forum not under Pakistan or under some other title.......

This is some kind of Joke on USA- One of the Greatest Country ever exist in History and who is involved in over 60 wars all around the world since it was created 200 Years ago

May be You are from Sweden and living in USA but My Parents were Americans and I am Canadian but Pakistani Born so I Love all three Countries and I want PEACE in my Countries and all across the World unlike most of Christian World do not Want and they are using my Countries as Bull dozers to destroy all Peace in M.E. and then rest of World and there are NO SUCH thing as Conspiracies as Only Causality in Wars is Truth!

Thanks and Peace,

We have this covered already in our World Affairs Forum section.

World Affairs

China & Far East -Separate forum for China too
Americas - No distinction on North and South and the US, but in reality US politics are discussed everywhere because it's relevant everywhere.
Central & South Asia
Europe & Russia -Separate forum for Russia too
Middle East & Africa

Most of what you've asked for is pretty much there.

though if there is, this guy @SvenSvensonov should be "Lord-Mod" in charge of it since he's been the most contribution member on US defense matter.

Hear, hear. I'd back that member for certain for the role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom