What's new

Sukhoi PAK-FA / FGFA: Updates,News & Discussions

some schematics

attachment.php

Training fly before the MAKS-2013
bfvs994.jpg

PAK FA fighter will receive a system with a helmet-mounted display
Scientific and Production Enterprise "Star" is developing a pilot helmet fighter T-50 (PAK FA) with the display on the glass. On this, as reported by "Interfax", said CEO and Chief Designer of NPP "Star" Sergei Pozdnyakov. According to him, the new helmet is developed on the basis of a protective helmet ZS-10.

"Helmet from the point of view of the suspension and convenience regulirovkiotrabotana need to be integrated helmet-mounted display system information. This system makes the Ryazan Instrument Plant. Prototypes of us are now on », ─ Pozdnjakov said, adding that the" Star "will hold an ergonomic evaluation of the helmet, and centrifuge tests in the wind tunnel. The entire system will be sent to the assembly for flight tests in 2014.

Earlier it was reported that the company "Radio-electronic technology" (KRET) show at MAKS-2013 display system for targeting fighter T-50. This helmet-mounted display system with a modified image processing algorithms allow pilots of combat aircraft to see targets in all weather conditions, day and night. Details of the prospective system are still unknown.
1377514289_pic_9c9d2af4d6dd347a3e3a92cb09a02086.jpg

From MAKS 2013 preparation flights -

u8oz.jpg

bhnl.jpg

Latest images of 4th T-50 prototype (054) -

1v18.jpg

e0oh.jpg

From MAKS 2013 preparation flights -

u8oz.jpg

bhnl.jpg

Latest images of 4th T-50 prototype (054) -

1v18.jpg

e0oh.jpg

Man maks 2013 is a total disappointment on the pakfa front..............no display of systems or radar!!

what were they thinking??

Man maks 2013 is a total disappointment on the pakfa front..............no display of systems or radar!!

what were they thinking??

PAK-FA is the forefront of Russia's aerospace technology. It would be foolish to put on display any big
details at this point. Will the U.S. reveal detailes about F-22 Raptor's systems?

I read that this year will begin test firing missiles from the PAK-FA.

My thought was PakFA had too many public appearances/demo flights in airshows than what was needed. I mean F22/F35 did not have this kind of display...

PAK-FA is the forefront of Russia's aerospace technology. It would be foolish to put on display any big
details at this point. Will the U.S. reveal detailes about F-22 Raptor's systems?

Man who cares??At least show the number of systems on board........i can understand if they son't give specs,,,i was looking forward to this show:cry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom