What's new

Sukhoi PAK-FA / FGFA: Updates,News & Discussions

I feel that 245-km Mach 4 ARM is going to be the future replacement for existing Kh-31P ARMs.

A significant development is the new Kh-58UShKE, a long-range (up to 245 km), Mach 4-capable anti-radar missile originally produced for the MiG-25BM Foxbat-E, fitted with folding wings for internal carriage.

Looks like a killer missile!

However, Saturn Managing Director Ilya Fyodorov confirmed at a press conference last month that the company is designing a follow-on engine (referred to by the 117 designer as izdeliye 30) for the T-50, which is expected to offer higher performance than the 117 from 2020 onward.

We will get the prototypes with the izdeliye (Type) 117 engine and later with the proper T-50 engines it seems

yep, any idea when we will be getting our hands on the prototypes? will it be next year sometime the first one?

Probably...but it won't be the in final form when it first comes to India. There are tons of NG systems
to be added after they arrive here. We'll get to see the final form only after 2018 IMO.

Probably...but it won't be the in final form when it first comes to India. There are tons of NG systems
to be added after they arrive here. We'll get to see the final form only after 2018 IMO.

Yes this will just be the prototypes we will get but our Indian version will be different to theirs, different software for sure and I am pretty sure Samtel HAL will design the display Systems on our version.

Yes this will just be the prototypes we will get but our Indian version will be different to theirs, different software for sure and I am pretty sure Samtel HAL will design the display Systems on our version.

I have known that the Indian version may have a frameless canopy - made in India.

PK Sengupta says frameless canopies are already well into development for Tejas Mk-2.

I have known that the Indian version may have a frameless canopy - made in India.

PK Sengupta says frameless canopies are already well into development for Tejas Mk-2.

Anything besides sengupta ??? Any other source ???

But the model at aero india 2013 showed framed canopy??:undecided:

Those models are not accurately made at all.

Infact they even missed the dorsal IRST piece. Side-mounted EO/MAWS pieces, and a lot other
details.

They just see pics of PAKFA on the net and make their model.

Anything besides sengupta ??? Any other source ???

No, but most of the time only Sengupta has news about in-development stuff, probably due to
his contacts in the MoD and services.

Other sources usually report AFTER something has been officially disclosed.

No, but most of the time only Sengupta has news about in-development stuff, probably due to
his contacts in the MoD and services.

Other sources usually report AFTER something has been officially disclosed.

Atleast that's what he always say. Hope he is correct this time. Thanks for reply

side array for pakfa
N036B-1-01L/ -01B NIIP AESA
371 t/r modules

attachment.php

НИИПовские сюрпризы / Вооружения / Независимая газета

Back
Top Bottom