What's new

Suspected Indian Mujahideen member strangled at Pune prison

metro

BANNED
Reaction score
Pune: A prisoner in Pune, who allegedly helped with terror attacks in Bangalore and Delhi, has been killed by other inmates who strangled him this morning.

Qateel Siddiqui was arrested in November by the Delhi Police on charges of being a member of terror group Indian Mujahideen. He was among a group of people arrested for links to an explosion outside Bangalore's Chinnaswamy stadium during a cricket match and another blast near Delhi's Jama Masjid in 2010

He was moved in May to Pune's Yerwada Jail by the Maharashtra Anti-Terror Squad, which said that Mr Siddiqui was allegedly involved with a failed attempt to plant a bomb at a Pune temple in February 2010, on the same day when a bomb exploded at the city's famous German bakery. 17 people were killed in that terror attack.

As much as I hate it but we need that little **** alive for now but in time I wish he dies a horrible death as hanging him would be easy and not painful enough.

How about stripping his skin keeping him alive, and let it heal to do that again. Make a MMS of that, and let it leak intentionally so that other retards from foreign countries will piss in their pants when thinking about attacking India. :D

Yes, i am evil. :devil:

How about stripping his skin keeping him alive, and let it heal to do that again. Make an MMS of that, and let it leak intentionally so that other retards from foreign countries will piss in their pants when thinking about attacking India. :D

No i want to burn with acid with first and then feed to ants and then slowly move the roadroller feets first with a speed of 1 km per hour over the guy and then throw it to the crocs for food.

then we can have the skin and put bhusa in it and hang on the india gate in delhi

The old guys had the right idea - they are called Gibbets apparently.

And you can keep them alive for as long as you wish.

Gateway of India maybe?

gibbet2_copya.teach.jpg

How about stripping his skin keeping him alive, and let it heal to do that again. Make a MMS of that, and let it leak intentionally so that other retards from foreign countries will piss in their pants when thinking about attacking India. :D

bad Idea!!...medha patekar and aundhati roy type activists will start doing dramebaazi!!...human riots and BS you know!!!...they should rather feed them to some wild animals so that no one can find them in ages!!..and should tell public that they wanted to see zoo and accidently lion eat him!!!....speaking like dumb but it surely will work.

Bugger wants mutton biryani in his cell apparently ....

bad Idea!!...medha patekar and aundhati roy type activists will start doing dramebaazi!!...human riots and BS you know!!!...they should rather feed them to some wild animals so that no one can find them in ages!!..and should tell public that they wanted to see zoo and accidently lion eat him!!!....speaking like dumb but it surely will work.

How about some minced meat for pigs or dogs? Atleast they'll be happy. :P

Pune: A prisoner in Pune, who allegedly helped with terror attacks in Bangalore and Delhi, has been killed by other inmates who strangled him this morning.

Qateel Siddiqui was arrested in November by the Delhi Police on charges of being a member of terror group Indian Mujahideen. He was among a group of people arrested for links to an explosion outside Bangalore's Chinnaswamy stadium during a cricket match and another blast near Delhi's Jama Masjid in 2010

He was moved in May to Pune's Yerwada Jail by the Maharashtra Anti-Terror Squad, which said that Mr Siddiqui was allegedly involved with a failed attempt to plant a bomb at a Pune temple in February 2010, on the same day when a bomb exploded at the city's famous German bakery. 17 people were killed in that terror attack.
Maybe worth considering before strangling him to death.

Maybe worth considering before strangling him to death.

I'm pretty sure the inmates didn't strangle him for being a terrorist. Must have been some petty feud/jailfight. Such things are common in prisons, and it is the duty of the prison guards to prevent such things. Inmates in prisons have better things to do than taking up the mantle of judges.

What is wrong with you guys? Those were just allegations against him which weren't proved. We follow the rule of law in India and people are presumed innocent until found guilty. Would you put it beyond the Indian police to frame an innocent man?

This is a case of murder and the killers are murderers.

I'm sorry, whilst I might feel this guy deserved this because of what he was accused of, my rational side though appreciates that this guy, like everyone else deserved to be tried openly and freely in a court, held to standards identical to others and given an appropriate sentence. He was NOT sentenced to death so justic has not been carried out. This is not how a society should work. Having said that we don't know if this was anything more than a private fight gotten out of hand or something similar and may have nothing to d with what he was accused.

Back
Top Bottom