What's new

Suspected Indian Mujahideen member strangled at Pune prison

The Chota rajan gang has stated that any IM member or terror suspect will be fair game after the 26/11 attack.

Dawood's brother was also shot at last year but they missed him and killed his driver.

You may also remember the lawyer for Kasab was shot dead too.

torturing is not punishment enough. just keep him alive in a isolated cell, where he can't view anything except walls; talking to himself as a living dead.

torturing is not punishment enough. just keep him alive in a isolated cell, where he can't view anything except walls; talking to himself as a living dead.

That is worse than death I agree with you on that, but Kasab and the likes are just the pawns from a poor background the real culprits are walking around free.

You may also remember the lawyer for Kasab was shot dead too.

No he was not Kasab's lawyer but some other suspects lawyer.

WRT this case, lets not kill the system because we want to kill a foot soldier, and that too suspected.

He was not proven guilty, he was not killed by the state (they do not have to put him in jail for that), he was probably killed due to some fight. In any case a crime and can not be condoned.

India must follow the rule of law, some of the reactions of my countrymen i understand, its the frustration that i also feel, but i never thought doing the right thing was easy. Take a long term view guys, think about the system, that builds a nation, not quick fixes.

No he was not Kasab's lawyer but some other suspects lawyer.

WRT this case, lets not kill the system because we want to kill a foot soldier, and that too suspected.

He was not proven guilty, he was not killed by the state (they do not have to put him in jail for that), he was probably killed due to some fight. In any case a crime and can not be condoned.

India must follow the rule of law, some of the reactions of my countrymen i understand, its the frustration that i also feel, but i never thought doing the right thing was easy. Take a long term view guys, think about the system, that builds a nation, not quick fixes.

Sir I read the lawyer was representing Kasab but that was not the reason for his killing.

Mumbai attack suspect's lawyer shot dead - CNN

my mistake it was not Kasab but other guy

Secret ties with Chhota Rajan led to Bharat Nepali's killing - Times Of India

Chota Rajan gang have vowed to step up attack on persons who wish to hurt the state.

* According to the underworld don Chota Rajan, on Wednesday 01/12/2011, his aides have killed the Indian Mujahideen terrorist, Riyaz bhatkal in a shootout in Karachi a day earlier. Riyaz bhatkal died on the bed No. 18 in Ward No 222, Jiauddin Hospital in Karachi. According to Chota Rajan Riyaz bhatkal was living in Pakistan with the name of Dilawar Iqbal and an aide of Bhatkal, Nissar Anwar was also killed with him. Chota Rajan is a former lieutenant of Daoud Ibrahim. The Pakistani police did not confirm the event, which remains an enigma.

If this is true i salute Chota Rajan for his patriotism

^^^Chota Rajan Although a gangster he is Very Patriotic Indian... He Single Handedly Fought the Goons of Dawood ... Hunted Down Many People involved in Terrorist Attacks in India...

Every Year his Companions Establish a Huge Ganapati Statue in Talik Nagar Mumbai ... He was actually brought in Underworld by Rajan NAIR :yahoo: also Known as Bada Rajan, as Chhota Rajan was the right hand man of Bada Rajan (Rajan Nair) he was called Chhota Rajan his actual Name was Rajendra ...

After Bada Rajan was killed Chhota Rajan Took over his gang as well as took care of Bada Rajans Family ... He took revenge of Bada Rajan by killing all people who where involved in Killing of Bada Rajan...

Chhota was against 1993 Mumbai blast ... after he understood that Dawood helped in carrying out this Blast he became Bitter Rival of Dawood Gang... its also Said that IB gave full support to Chhota for killing Dawood by passing on information of his hide about...

Its a Amazing fact that in the beginning of 70s & 80s the Mumbai underworld was Fully Controlled by South Indians Varadarajan Mudaliar a Tamil , Bada Rajan ( Rajan Nair) a Keralite & the Shetty's from Karnataka ... :P

Another Amazing Fact about Chhota Rajan is that he not a Hindu although he calls himself a Hindu Don he is actually a Buddhist ...

for one this guy was not pronounced guilty . and we in India know how some cops work, they get guys and frame them . till he is convicted in a court of law he's presumed innocent .
by the way he was killed due to some personal enmity with some guy in prison .

Shift Ajmal Kasab & Afzal Guru to the same prison. That will save huge amout of tax payers money, along with some dilemma to the ''sickular'' bunch!!

Shift Ajmal Kasab & Afzal Guru to the same prison. That will save huge amout of tax payers money, along with some dilemma to the ''sickular'' bunch!!

This is not the answer. Hess been sentenced to death but he still has the right to appeal and to die by the elected form in India- hanging. If this sortof vigilante streak takes hold the system breaks down. And okay offing a few terrorists here and there many would agree with, but where does it stop? And who decides who is "fair game" for extermination? This is exactly why there are courts!!

^^^Chota Rajan Although a gangster he is Very Patriotic Indian... He Single Handedly Fought the Goons of Dawood ... Hunted Down Many People involved in Terrorist Attacks in India...

Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel.

This is not the answer. Hess been sentenced to death but he still has the right to appeal and to die by the elected form in India- hanging. If this sortof vigilante streak takes hold the system breaks down. And okay offing a few terrorists here and there many would agree with, but where does it stop? And who decides who is "fair game" for extermination? This is exactly why there are courts!!
Afzal Guru has been sentenced Death by SC... & His Mercy Petition has been repeatedly rejected by SC... for last 7 years his File is in Cold Storage as our Honorable president Prathibha Patil & Honorable Congress president Sonia Devi thinks that if he is hanged Muslims will Vote against them...

after 20years he will re-appeal in Court asking to release him as he has already Spend Double life imprisonment ... then we will see Court ruling in his favor... & then he will be getting a Lok sabha Seat in Kashmir and becoming a Law Minister in Congress led Government with Rahul Baba as PM ... :woot:

Bugger wants mutton biryani in his cell apparently ....

Nice Officer like Quality, Vsdoc.

Supporting Extra Judicial killing and supporting Kangaroo Courts where a man is not considered innocent till proved guilty, eh ?

Nice Officer like Quality, Vsdoc.

Supporting Extra Judicial killing and supporting Kangaroo Courts where a man is not considered innocent till proved guilty, eh ?

Coming from a Pakistani where a doctor who helped nab the biggest terrorist in the world was sentenced to 33 years without giving him the basic right to use a lawyer.. Hypocrisy much ???

Maybe worth considering before strangling him to death.

May be not...

The old guys had the right idea - they are called Gibbets apparently.

And you can keep them alive for as long as you wish.

Gateway of India maybe?

gibbet2_copya.teach.jpg

More Barbarism from the hypocrite who recently was braggin about his Officer like qualities.

Yeah I thought so, Mr. HYPOCRITE.

See this is the problem on one hand we want to be seen as fair and let the courts and justice system work unhindered, yes ideally that is the perfect way and the way it should be

But alas our justice system is broke we can't even hang those persons who have attacked the Indian parliament so what can the ordinary man on the street think or do?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom