What's new

Suspected Indian Mujahideen member strangled at Pune prison

At first I was happy, now I think was he killed by criminal gangs to silence him from spilling the beans

You can see those but you can't see how many here on PDF critisized that even I did in last few posts....... And you cannot see getting happy on a Murder...... you are talking about judge etc what happend to the minority minister in your country when he asked for investigation of karkarey death, ....... But that is also irrelevent because doesn't float your boat.....

Getting happy on a murder of a ALLEGED TERRORIST is nothing different than hero worshiping the killer.

ya.. that makes sense. let's put some Karkares & Kurkurers into the mix & it makes the argument cute. No.. it doesn't!!. While you are making PDF as the benchmark to justify your claim.. I'm relying on the real facts on the ground to tell you that if you have any intention of pointing fingures at us.. make sure your hands are clean. Show me one credible source which proves that Indians are keen to glorify the killers of this criminal. & I don't think it's even necessary for me to justify my claim!!

You cant cheer a murder. He was "ALEGGED TERRORIST" not a terrorist, even if he was one cant cheer his murder.
Only courts can decide the quantum of punishment, which should be proportionate to the crime committed.

The scum who was killed is a known associate of Bhatkal who attacked my city (German Bakery).

My wife was passing by meters from there in an auto when the bomb went off. Two friends of mine waiting in their Alto nearby found the upper torso of a woman scooterist land on their car bonnet. The mouth and eyes of the woman (half woman) were still twitching.

For the Pakistani nek nawaabs out here - I would kill the bastard with my bare hands if I had the chance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom