What's new

Syrian troops arrest 4 Turkish fighter jet pilots in Aleppo: Paper

I remember this BS from somewhere... Didn't these chumps say "Turkish fighter pilots killed in Afghanistan" after a clash between NATO forces and Al-kaida militants?

RIP Journalism

If any Turks captured by the SAA, they are probably the radical Islamists who has gone to Syria for a "holy mission", whom Syrian government announce as a 4 Turkish fighter pilot. Just another BS...

Syrian Government said nothing.... so don't start bashing...

and those who are wondering why would Turkey send pilots? well they want to take SYRIAN JETS and bomb the presidential palace,, and this way they will say Syrian Army, and Damascus fell... and their own jets bombed the palace... and who drives Syrian jets? Syrian pilots....

Syrian Government said nothing.... so don't start bashing...

and those who are wondering why would Turkey send pilots? well they want to take SYRIAN JETS and bomb the presidential palace,, and this way they will say Syrian Army, and Damascus fell... and their own jets bombed the palace... and who drives Syrian jets? Syrian pilots....

Reading your posts while eating popcorn is priceless man..so much amusement..Please, go on :pop:

You need a brain to work.... what would mean if Syrians planes bombed presidential palace, and other government buildings ?

Thank you for the advice, dear..My brain is pretty functional...So you are believing in your own conspiracy theory? That Turkish pilots were really there to use Syrian jets, bomb presidential palace and make it seem as if defected Syrians did it?

Thank you for the advice, dear..My brain is pretty functional...So you are believing in your own conspiracy theory? That Turkish pilots were really there to use Syrian jets, bomb presidential palace and make it seem as if defected Syrians did it?
that's one possible scenario... or the terrorists FSA want to take over a Military Airport, and they need some trainers to train them.. and they can use Turkish help... the other "fake" pilots defectors can't return to Syria... so they just bring in foreign trainers and train them... and another scenarios.... the list goes on... and my reply was to answer those who were wondering why would Turkish pilots go to Syria....

that's one possible scenario... or the terrorists FSA want to take over a Military Airport, and they need some trainers to train them.. and they can use Turkish help... the other "fake" pilots defectors can't return to Syria... so they just bring in foreign trainers and train them... and another scenarios.... the list goes on... and my reply was to answer those who were wondering why would Turkish pilots go to Syria....

So you are not considering the other possible scenario, that such thing did not happen and it is just another fabrication news just like this one?
Fars News Agency :: Syria Arrests Turkish Army General in Aleppo

So you are not considering the other possible scenario, that such thing did not happen and it is just another fabrication news just like this one?
Fars News Agency :: Syria Arrests Turkish Army General in Aleppo
No because Syrian Army have already killed many Turkish terrorists... and the Turkish government have always supported those terrorists and gave them training in Turkey... so i don't find it surprising that there were turkish military captured..
and like I said before the Syrian Government said nothing... and they probably wont say anything yet... they are waiting for the right time to play the cards...

Turkish pilote gona fly wreck old russian fighters? you people are realy nuts....

Turkish pilote gona fly wreck old russian fighters? you people are realy nuts....

Why not? don't worry NATO trains many pilots to know how to use Russian Aircraft for a purpose ...i'm sure... and i think that Mig-29 is pretty good...

And some guyz were laughing at me when I said many days ago that serving Turkish and Saudi officers are present in Syria.

I do not support Assad at all, but Saudis, Turkish and Qataris and playing a dirty role like Pakistan once played in the 80s. This will come back to them as its only natural.

Turkish, Saudis and Qataris are playing a DIRTY GAME ?

Trying to save civilian Women and Children from a murderous MANIAC like Assad is a dirty game ?

What Cesspool were you raised in Kid ?

Turkish, Saudis and Qataris are playing a DIRTY GAME ?

Trying to save civilian Women and Children from a murderous MANIAC like Assad is a dirty game ?

What Cesspool were you raised in Kid ?
oh really? saving them how exactly? how is encouraging the fighting will save Syrians? why don't they support peace? support peace talk? ? why do they support the war and bloodshed?

The only solution to end the Syrian crisis to end the fighting, and to end the fighting, the west, turkey, and gcc must stop giving those terrorists weapons and stop bringing terrorists into Syria

I have seen the pictures of babies butchered by Assad's Scumbag Army.

I hate to tell you this Syrian Christian but after The Sunnis take over they will avenge the death of every single child. These is not a country which could hide Assad and his family and the Syrian Christians and Alawites will be slaughtered like Pigs in the Street for their cirmes and support of this murderous thug.

Unfortunately, the fighting will end after the slaughter of Syrian Christians and Alawites, whether we like it or not.

Ah, another extremist. You are not welcome in Turkish section mate, go away. People like you are the reason why people considers FSA as a terrorist organization, including me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom