What's new

Syrian troops arrest 4 Turkish fighter jet pilots in Aleppo: Paper

Turks are our Brothers, we love our Turkish Brothers and they are most welcome in Pakistan and its Forums.

Only people like you are not welcome. Learn basic manners and dont insult your host.

No Turks will agree with you about your hatred against other beliefs... So in this matter i believe every Turk is like me, which means you don't welcome them either.

Anyway, i've no time to deal with an extremist in 5am. Carry on now.

There is not a country which could hide Assad and his family and the Syrian Christians and Alawites will be slaughtered like Pigs in the Street for their cirmes and support of this murderous thug.

No Turks will agree with you about your hatred against other beliefs... So in this matter i believe every Turk is like me, which means you don't welcome them either.

Anyway, i've no time to deal with an extremist in 5am. Carry on now.

You are a disgrace to the brave nation of Turkey. Go away and don't come back shameless person.

Well in case of "any means" we bomb the **** out of Syira with our state of the art LGBs and cruise missiles. Plus our pilots are not experienced on flying soviet airplanes.

Seriously, there are zillions of ways to assassinate a hi-profile politician and you've picked the most moronic one to conspirate

Oh please don't remind me of tomorrow :frown:
Nope, Turkey wants to do it using Syrian jets to say that Alasad was bombed by Syrian jets.... which is why the west, gcc, and turkey have not "declared" war on Syria... thus they went with using terrorists under the name FSA . and I'm sure there are turkish nato pilots who know how to drive russian planes...

Nope, Turkey wants to do it using Syrian jets to say that Alasad was bombed by Syrian jets.... which is why the west, gcc, and turkey have not "declared" war on Syria... thus they went with using terrorists under the name FSA . and I'm sure there are turkish nato pilots who know how to drive russian planes...

No photo no video,no truth

No photo no video,no truth

no photo of what? no video of what? you want video of turkish government supporting terrorism ? please look at my threads and you will find a lot of videos.. im tired of posting the links... i'm sure you can do little research...

no photo of what? no video of what? you want video of turkish government supporting terrorism ? please look at my threads and you will find a lot of videos.. im tired of posting the links... i'm sure you can do little research...

I mean the captured Turkish pilot or soldier

Turkey together with some other nations are supporting FSA,,that is undoubted

But Iranian are always release the fake news such this one,that is meaningless

BTW,the jets of Syrian air force,just as mig-21/23 are so common that Turkish don't need to capture a real one for role play

May be the Aim was to take over a Syrian Military base , fly out 2-3 Syrian Fighter Jets in a false flag operation and start a more broad Air Superiority war.

Again , we don`t know what the truth is unless there is confirmation from Turkish side if this story was indeed true

I mean the captured Turkish pilot or soldier

Turkey together with some other nations are supporting FSA,,that is undoubted

But Iranian are always release the fake news such this one,that is meaningless

BTW,the jets of Syrian air force,just as mig-21/23 are so common that Turkish don't need to capture a real one for role play
Please read my previous posts... plus the Syrian government never said anything about that issue... till now its rumors.

our pilots are amoung the best in the world with their traning and flight hours but still they are not talented enough to use any of syrian junks (old Migs and Su s) and I seriously doubt anyone does...except syrians and iranians they simply love junk planes :) in brief....junk planes, junk news and junk people

You are a disgrace to the brave nation of Turkey. Go away and don't come back shameless person.

haha it seems this is your habit to go around calling Iranians "un-Iranian" and Turks "un-Turkish."
Are you missing smtg upstairs?

Anyway, why is everyone picking on shitty Press TV. Is there any evidence that PTV started this? I see other media orgs talking about this.

Turkish, Saudis and Qataris are playing a DIRTY GAME ?

Trying to save civilian Women and Children from a murderous MANIAC like Assad is a dirty game ?

What Cesspool were you raised in Kid ?

I was raised in a cesspool identified by the flag on the left below my name.

Now coming to your question. How many times must I tell that anyone who is against western NGOs namely the Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Qatar is NOT a supporter of Assad.

I hate every repressive regime, but what your NGOs are doing is just continuation of genocide. They are no better than Assad's forces they have prolonged the conflict and are arming Taliban type weirdos.

This is not revolution it is genocide of the Syrian people.

So does the state of Turkey has no responsibility towards non-state actors?

If its proved that your territory is used against any other country, don't you think its a violation?

Please admit it that your country is now hosting rebels, CIA and other agencies as a base camp.

I in no way support Assad and his family run govt in case you justify Turkey's actions.
So you talking about non-state actors?
Well same situation in Aghanistan,many Pakistanis fighting there.
You sure you want to go that way?

Maybe the pilots were sent to operate any captured aircraft or 'steal' aircraft? Syrian troops captured them during the process!
What would we want to do with old migs?

So you talking about non-state actors?
Well same situation in Aghanistan,many Pakistanis fighting there.
You sure you want to go that way?

Oh yes no country should be allowed to use its soil against any other country.

Oh yes no country should be allowed to use its soil against any other country.
Did you see what you wrote?
no country should be allowed to use its soil against any other country?
How do you use your soil against any other country?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom