What's new

Syrian troops arrest 4 Turkish fighter jet pilots in Aleppo: Paper

I have seen the pictures of babies butchered by Assad's Scumbag Army.

I hate to tell you this Syrian Christian but after The Sunnis take over they will avenge the death of every single child. These is not a country which could hide Assad and his family and the Syrian Christians and Alawites will be slaughtered like Pigs in the Street for their cirmes and support of this murderous thug.

Unfortunately, the fighting will end after the slaughter of Syrian Christians and Alawites, whether we like it or not.

To summarize what you said : The devil dreaming of leaving in Heaven.

Show me one video of the Syrian army killing babies? show the Syrian army shooting at the baby and killing them.. you have to show me the soldier doing it... because anyone can do it and accuse the government.... like many previous massacres they the FSA committed and videoed to blame to the Syrian army and those massacres always happened on the eve of the UN council meeting.

Ah, another extremist. You are not welcome in Turkish section mate, go away. People like you are the reason why people considers FSA as a terrorist organization, including me.

FSA is nothing but extremists terrorists...

If we could label terrorist sypathisers as terrorists, %6 of Turkey would be in prison now.

So no, not like Erdogan.

erDOGan gives shelter, weapons, trainers, and etc... to those so called FSA aka Al qaeda using a new name to gain support

I guess we're all drunk tonight so I'll try to be firm and simple.

Turkey, as a country that is a partner to JSF program and has an official assembly line for F35 aircraft does not risk her greatly skilled and experienced pilots' lives on a ground mission to steal Syrian junk. Anybody who says otherwise is high on something else I didn't smoke or drink tonight.

guten nacht

Turkey, as a country that is a partner to JSF program and has an official assembly line for F35 aircraft does not risk her greatly skilled and experienced pilots' lives on a ground mission to steal Syrian junk. Anybody who says otherwise is high on something else I didn't smoke or drink tonight.

guten nacht

turkey is desperate to topple Alasad in any means.... and don't worry gcc is giving turkey a lot of money... and those pilots were not sent to steal jets... but to bomb important sites to say Alasad fell

erDOGan gives shelter, weapons, trainers, and etc... to those so called FSA aka Al qaeda using a new name to gain support

Erdogan is supporting terrorists against terrorists. The only thing makes me sad is the fact that many innocent people has suffered and still suffering from this policy.

TBH, i'm not exactly sober but what makes you say that? I'm sure i would agree with myself when i woke up tomorrow.

turkey is desperate to topple Alasad in any means.... and don't worry gcc is giving turkey a lot of money... and those pilots were not sent to steal jets... but to bomb important sites to say Alasad fell

Well in case of "any means" we bomb the **** out of Syira with our state of the art LGBs and cruise missiles. Plus our pilots are not experienced on flying soviet airplanes.

Seriously, there are zillions of ways to assassinate a hi-profile politician and you've picked the most moronic one to conspirate
TBH, i'm not exactly sober but what makes you say that? I'm sure i would agree with myself when i woke up tomorrow.
Oh please don't remind me of tomorrow :frown:

Ah, another extremist. You are not welcome in Turkish section mate, go away. People like you are the reason why people considers FSA as a terrorist organization, including me.

You are an idiot. I am not welcome ?

You are on Pakistan Defence Forum, don't abuse your Welcome here, jerk.

This is like you go to a man's house and he gives you a room for your stay and then you tell him he is not welcome in that room. Are there many idiots in Turkey like you ?

You are an idiot. I am not welcome ?

You are on Pakistan Defence Forum, don't abuse your Welcome here, jerk.

I said you are not welcome in "Turkish Section", as you will see why when your post got deleted by Deno.

Other than that, this is an international forum and as far as i know everybody is welcomed as long as they follow the rules.

So follow the rules and don't call names, keep your hatred against other religions to yourself.

I said you are not welcome in "Turkish Section", as you will see why when your post got deleted by Deno.

Other than that, this is an international forum and as far as i know everybody is welcomed as long as they follow the rules.

So follow the rules and don't call names, keep your hatred against other religions to yourself.

No it is not called International Defence Forum. check again it is called PAKISTAN DEFENCE FORUM.

If you don't behave you will have your rear end booted out.

Go back to your Turkish Defence Forum.

You are not Welcome here.

No it is not called International Defence Forum. check again it is called PAKISTAN DEFENCE FORUM.

If you don't behave you will have your rear end booted out.

Go back to your Turkish Defence Forum.

You are not Welcome here.

You are the one who should learn how to behave.

If you think Turks are not welcome to PDF, submit your request here: Suggestions & Discussions

You are the one who should learn how to behave.

If you think Turks are not welcome to PDF, submit your request here: Suggestions & Discussions

Turks are our Brothers, we love our Turkish Brothers and they are most welcome in Pakistan and its Forums.

Only people like you are not welcome. Learn basic manners and dont insult your host.

Back
Top Bottom