What's new

T20 World Cup 2022

It was a great game of cricket and sorry to see me on losing side.

Kohli is a champion and the difference between both sides
He dominated Nawaz too.. He pressurized by raising 'No ball' claim/objection.. Anyway, IK said when he went for toss, wearing tiger shirt, the Eng captain was under duress.. IK realised he was afraid..
See body language.. Even now, IK wasn't afraid of Video Leaks, Police Cases etc.. He said, Let it be. IK faces all his fears by directly looking at them. He always says, difficulty is opportunity which makes you stronger if you stand against it..
1666527352348.png

Last edited:
Nawaz ka qusoor nahi

Babar ka hai. Bhai went into the game with 3 bowlers

Babar ko abhi bhi lag raha hai hum UAE main khail rahai hain world cup
Our batting collapses in every match so we need extra batsmen. Every team is suffering with batting on Australian pictches so the more the batsmen. The merrier

I think we desperately lack 1x genuine fast bowling all-rounder otherwise we could have fill the gap of extra pacer. Also not to forget we had Iftikhar who is a part time very economical bowler

I think 160 was a good target after how Pakistan started. 170 would have been better.

Pakistan bowling had Nawaz weak spot. He went for alot of runs in the 15th over I think.

The flick off on fine leg by Kohli against Haris was a very good one.

And Nawaz could have controlled the wides and full toss in the last over. You will get hit but full toss and wide is a no go.

Pakistan is a good side. We need to replace Asif Ali with another batsmen. He is not performing.

The most important match of the year and haris rauf was getting hit for sixes in the penultimate over, where were the yorkers wtf wtf wtf -

Our batting collapses in every match so we need extra batsmen. Every team is suffering with batting on Australian pictches so the more the batsmen. The merrier

I think we desperately lack 1x genuine fast bowling all-rounder otherwise we could have fill the gap of extra pacer. Also not to forget we had Iftikhar who is a part time very economical bowler

And we added mediocre players like Asif ali and Haider ali to extend our batting line up

This is a joke. Instead of theses failures we could have added wasim junior

He is bowling well for past some time and can make some runs too

But after asia cup, brainless captaincy is costing Pakistan world cup too

Besides there was a controversial decision when Kohli was bowled for free hit and ball hit the stumps would have call dead ball hence no run but were given three.

Just read ICC rules.... you don't need to go and ask anyone.
If
Just read ICC rules.... you don't need to go and ask anyone.
Yes.

On a no ball, free hit, if you hit, you are caught, runs are counted.

I think the only call, which could have gone either way, is the no ball.

It was close to hip height full toss, and called no ball by the umpire. But could have gone either way. Happens.

@Olympus81

Olympus sb,

The commentators will have you believe India is miles ahead of Pakistan. This match showed they are very close.

Actually it was the other way round. Pakistanis were always ahead in this match. It was turned around only in the last 8 balls.

India are a very poor T20 side. Good side in Tests and ODis but really below average in T20.

Regards

I was talking generally. Not in the context of this particular match.

It is absolute shame that indian top order colapsed like pack of cards. With names like suryakumar yadav, rohit, rahul, its absolutely unbelievable that target was kept unachieved till last ball.

Hats off to kohli, and pandya.

Back
Top Bottom