What's new

Taimur: Pakistan's ICBM?

i thought Indias BMD failed? :undecided:

its still under experimental stage, failure and success is a part of experiment. All the test launches have been successful till now. We are going for one more test soon with new parameters lets see.

its still under experimental stage, failure and success is a part of experiment. All the test launches have been successful till now. We are going for one more test soon.

lets hope it does not fail like some missiles!! i want india to have it because only then Pakistan will try to have it lol..:pakistan:

Well 100 % is not possible..!! i dont know much but if one launches alot of such missiles..not all can be intercepted right? maybe 5 out of 15 will be intercepted 10 may go forward.And i think as the BMD develops there may also come some safety features in the missiles too.Does BMD system use heat to destroy ? If it does then like planes missiles can also use some deceiving tactics right?

sir if you launch an ICBM You will be either launching it on NATO countries or SCO, 7000km away. And they all posses ICBM too. Their missiles might reach you before your missiles reach their capital. So there is no use of it. ICBM for us is just a technology show till now, depends on the threat perception. May be Pakistan needs it.

sir if you launch an ICBM You will be either launching it on NATO countries or SCO, 7000km away. And they all posses ICBM too. Their missiles might reach you before your missiles reach their capital. So there is no use of it. ICBM for ur is just a technology show for now. May be Pakistan needs it.
NATO will surely have more capability of destroying us. Even without ICBM one launch of tomahawk will do the job. The thing is that if they know that they'll get hit too will make them think twice before hitting us.

PLUS : This situation of NATO and Pakistan war is far far far far far away from reality.

NATO will surely have more capability of destroying us. Even without ICBM one launch of tomahawk will do the job. The thing is that if they know that they'll get hit too will make them think twice before hitting us.

PLUS : This situation of NATO and Pakistan war is far far far far far away from reality.

then you don't need ICBM.

The daily.pk is not any news website. Its has not been updated since 17th September. Its like another blog spreading false Musharraf BS.

Please go through the website. I don't wish it come out like another gyrocopter like situation. :hitwall:

sir if you launch an ICBM You will be either launching it on NATO countries or SCO, 7000km away. And they all posses ICBM too. Their missiles might reach you before your missiles reach their capital. So there is no use of it. ICBM for us is just a technology show till now, depends on the threat perception. May be Pakistan needs it.

why will they reach quickly please explain? i think there should be sources linearly arranged that emit a high intensity rays that can protect the country from the missiles.. kesa ? :P :pakistan:

then you don't need ICBM.

Even they started from a scratch. Next step, Install 'anti-ICBM/IRBM Artillery'

If there is a will, there is a way.
Also, We have got faith in Allah.
He is, no doubt, the best planners of all.

lets hope it does not fail like some missiles!! i want india to have it because only then Pakistan will try to have it lol..:pakistan:

well our missiles do fail but they are experimental missiles not the ones we have in arsenal. Yes there are problems with Agni 2* but its under development phase.

Last edited:
why will they reach quickly please explain? i think there should be sources linearly arranged that emit a high intensity rays that can protect the country from the missiles.. kesa ? :P :pakistan:

because Americans have their Navy in Indian Ocean and Gulf of Aden.

yes high intensity laser, i heard there are experiments going on in Israel and Americans have already tried it. But still it not 100% proven.

i have a question from Pakistani members only... Is Pakistan working on anti Ballastic missile.?

surely great news for Pakistan.

The last image which shows entire Europe in the range will certainly raise some eyebrows on those part of the world.

As a Pakistani national, ofcourse it is a proud moment but as a diplomatic level not a good move.

you do not need that much range, 4000 km range is more than enough for your interest.

just a thought.

4000km range is more than enough for India as well so i would suggest you better ask the Indian government to scrap all ICBM programs with more than 4000km range. avoid double standard please.
Personally i do agree with you that 4K range is enough for Pakistan but i just replied your post to point out your double standards.

Back
Top Bottom