What's new

Taimur: Pakistan's ICBM?

NESCOM (National Engineering & Scientific Commission) and its subsidiaries. The most advanced technological work which is being done in Pakistan, is done there. Trust me, there are BRILLIANT minds working there, its just that the Military wants everything to be a secret. The advantage of this approach is that India does not fully understands the robustness of Pakistan's Missile and Nuclear Arsenal.

NESCOM:

1. NDC (National Development Complex) is the largest contributor, credited for the development of complete Ghaznavi, Shaheen-I, Shaheen-IA, Shaheen-II, Nasr and Babur Missile Systems. It has also produced Re-entry Vehicles for Abdali and Ghauri Missiles.

2. AWC (Air Weapons Complex) developed the Ra'ad ALCM in collaboration with NDC.

3. PMO (Project Managment Organization) develops the conventional warheads of some missiles, alongwith other conventional munitions (not related to Missile Systems).

4. ME (Margalla Electronics) fulfill the requirements of onboard electronics of some systems, however their contribution is not known.

Apart from NESCOM, KRL (Khan Research Laboratories) produces Ghauri Missiles. While SUPARCO did the work on Hatf-I and Hatf-II Abdali SRBMs.

Haseeb..do you work for wartsila Pakistan?
I think i know you...

I know exactly what he is asking about, and they can't be found at KRL nor NESCOM! :P

Dude, India and Pakistan are so FURKED. Nations have mastered ion engines, and we are still stuck on shitty combustion engines! :angry:

FYI India has tested its ion engine successfully, in 2010.
Deccan Herald - ISRO working on spacecraft engine
But yes screw these ICBMs. You build them, name them and store them, useless junk.
I would be happy when Pakistan builds a slv. Even if it has non cryogenic combustion engine, still is very effective in keeping eye across the border.

FYI India has tested its ion engine successfully, in 2010.
Deccan Herald - ISRO working on spacecraft engine
But yes screw these ICBMs. You build them, name them and store them, useless junk.
I would be happy when Pakistan builds a slv. Even if it has non cryogenic combustion engine, still is very effective in keeping eye across the border.

Yara, SLV is a piece of cake, even by our standards. The main aim is GSLV, now that is where we need to focus. By the way, what's the failure rate (simulated) of the new Indian CE -- thrust parameters????? I heard it's working pretty decently!

Yara, SLV is a piece of cake, even by our standards. The main aim is GSLV, now that is where we need to focus. By the way, what's the failure rate (simulated) of the new Indian CE -- thrust parameters????? I heard it's working pretty decently!

Well I read Isro annual reports, and all news regarding it, but never found any information about the individual parameters of the engine, which are over 500. They say it's working satisfactory, means many things went wrong :lol: but its still working and blasting out thrust. Mk3 will show the real Indian beast. fingers crossed.

Pakistan has a philosophy that all development test are part of development and not failures, hence they do not report any failed test. This makes some people believe that there are no failures.

Pakistan has only modified little bit the missiles they got from NK and China.

The only drive to extend the range to 3500 never worked. Forget about ICBM.

Typical Indian arrogance.

All these multi-Phd holders, Suparco, Nescom, KRL type organizations employing top minds and degree holders from everywhere are just running for show to fool people while we buy off the shelf products and just test them and go wheeeeeeee.

Keep believing that.

In one of the interview Dr Samar MUbarak Mand said they are only focusing for satelite manufacturing and not worried about launching vehicle .i think pakistan has the capacity to build launch vehicle or may be already have it but because of the political mess and geopolitical problem they don't want to show the world their capability .
In one ISPR documantory they showed Shaheen III with 4500 range.
SO i personally think Pakistan is fully capable on manufacturing ICBM with 10000 Kilometer range and with MIRV technology.
Pakistan had already install their Submarine with SLCM with the range of 1500 kilometer

Experts Wary of Pakistan Nuke Claims | Defense News | defensenews.com

Yea! I guess You are right about our test restrictions and hurdles from the international community.....:smokin:

In one of the interview Dr Samar MUbarak Mand said they are only focusing for satelite manufacturing and not worried about launching vehicle .i think pakistan has the capacity to build launch vehicle or may be already have it but because of the political mess and geopolitical problem they don't want to show the world their capability .
In one ISPR documantory they showed Shaheen III with 4500 range.
SO i personally think Pakistan is fully capable on manufacturing ICBM with 10000 Kilometer range and with MIRV technology.
Pakistan had already install their Submarine with SLCM with the range of 1500 kilometer

Experts Wary of Pakistan Nuke Claims | Defense News | defensenews.com

you kidding me?

Pakistan has missiles better than Agni . Its only pressure form NATO that is restricting to conduct a test .

yeah sure , n u belong to mars :rofl:

LOL..........:hitwall:

But still who are the rocket engineers of Pakistan's recent missiles?? Where is all this job done??? Kuch to batao:lol

Why are you so persistent on finding out where all this work is done? to assign another TTP attack team?

But does anyone know about Pakistan's top rocket engineers who are designing all this???

And what is Pakistan designing cryogenic engine for? Never heard of that???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom