What's new

Taimur: Pakistan's ICBM?

These missiles are not be used to hit anyone. It is just a safeguard against anyone thinking of attacking us. So Indians can go sleep peacefully. Remember the MAD doctrine.

This even can not hit my current city(Bangalore). what about most southern part of India?

Lol!!
captsgeuyr6423020707471vv9.jpg

Pakistan will take more than a decade to develop these kind of sophisticated ballistic missiles and navigation systems .
An ICBM needs a pin point navigation systems , mordern sensors , satellites , GPS systems etc etc
US will not let you use NAVISTOR against Israil nd neither you can use Russian
GLONASS . So what are you going to do . .
JUST DREAMING . . . .
GROW UP . .

And you still dreaming some one smashed you in 2008 and u were failed to trigger ......Wt was the pressure?
Some one took 25% of Kashmir [Called Azad Kashmir], u were failed to trigger ....Wt was the pressure?
Some one knocked u in Kargil, u failed to trigger ......Wt was the pressure ?

Seriously ....what diff does it make in real terms. Besides make you a target.

Evidence?

How do you know that??

Evidence?

Would be too late.

Maybe because they fail so often?

Aeronaut like Most Hindustani Bhartis they are jealous and they know that their country is a complete Fail state.

Thats why they rack their little minds, so hard, to insult anyone whos better than them whilst they burn inside in jealousy. Making fun at them is becoming such a hobby. :rofl:

A Pakistani missile launched from shoaib Malik's Bat hit Bangalore last night, Now tell me honestly kitna damage hua hai?

well a man died because of heart attack watching the match! They hate pakistan so much they cant tolerate us winning!
Apart from that! taimoor is another great slap! It has 2000km more range then agni 5

A Pakistani missile launched from shoaib Malik's Bat hit Bangalore last night, Now tell me honestly kitna damage hua hai?
Please remind me last time when you a the match against India apart from yesterday.It would be great if you remember your past.
and frankly speaking most of the people in India are not following this series.

This even can not hit my current city(Bangalore). what about most southern part of India?
yo bro i have a Christmas present for you search again our missiles cover your entire Indian Territory and also Covers Israeli:guns::rofl::cheers::chilli:

It would be good if you do not give us lecture about tolerance. Whole world know how much tolerance you have.:smitten:
Brother we know your capability and capacity. Pakistanis are master in paint Job so your missile can have 10000 KM more range then Agni 5

well it is better to paint job it and have in the inventory quickly rather than re-invent the wheel, take years and have dozens of failed tests before the thing is made operational :p:

Back
Top Bottom