What's new

Taliban announce women must cover faces in public, say burqa is best

USA (what you label America) is European culture.

Beside that i work out and want it to be seen. 😁👍

In that case you can choose to look as suave as this ( minus the cigarette ) :
jackal75car-main.jpg

In that case you can choose to look as suave as this ( minus the cigarette ) :
jackal75car-main.jpg

Thats how i walked around in egypt in April. I like my style and its perfect when hiking, exploring.

220414-3.jpg

Afghanistan families will save a lot of money.

Western women are insane wasting money in new expensive clothes and hair cuts every week.

From a strictly economic point of view is a great initiative. :lol:

Why did Pakistanis support and cheer them on so much then when they took over? whatever happened to that? Taliban rule is against the will of Afghans, its clearly an issue when 90% of Afghans outright despise the Taliban.
This assertion may be true for Kabul. But I doubt that it is true in rural Afghanistan.

View attachment 841685

Excess anything is bad . its time for developing your country . what woman will wear can be a second thought but priority should be for developing and stabilizing your country . Right now encourage woman to wear burqa and give permission to work what Islam allowed . don't make Islam Targeted by west by your extremes thought .

Come on dupatta?
Will today never heard of it had to search it in Google in order to understand what you mean
mandatory covering of the head for women- we use the term dupata for in Urdu
parda etc is Arabic

Last edited:
In other news, French government decided women must "not" cover their face. Otherwise they will be punished and fined.

@jamahir , dono me farq Kia Hy ? On both ends we have governments deciding what their female citizens can wear and what not.

Dont talk as if what is imposed by Taliban as Islam.

1. The requirement for Muslim women is only to cover their chest and hair, and also should not wear tight dress. This is Hijab. If some Muslim women wants to go further with Niqab, then good beside it is not obligated to do so.

2. It is clear in Quran that Government should not impose Islamic regulation to their people for private religious activity like praying, wearing hijab, fasting, Government should only be obligated to let Muslim wear hijab and do many religous activity. This is why leaders like Ataturk needs to be over thrown since he ban Hijab and do restriction to Islamic religious activity.

3. Something that Government can intervene

A. Government should impose mandatory Halal certificate for all meat imported and circulated in the country, as well as mandatory Halal certificated for food and drinks, Government can help community to build Mosque and maintain their Mosques, etc etc. (Indonesia and many Muslim countries also has done this )

B. Gov should make Islamic Court for divorce and other thing ( Indonesia also has it)

C. Gov should make Islamic education including Madrasah and manage Hajj (Indonesia has done this, many Muslim countries have done as well.

D. Government should have Islamic law in financial sector and build its Islamic bank SOE, government can make Zakat institution and make necessary financial infrastructure that make it easier to give Zakat and distribute it to the poor ( directly or indirectly like providing street and other public infrastructure in poor neighboorhood ), etc etc (Indonesia gov has done this)

E. **** and prostitution should be banned and regarded as criminal activity as well like Indonesian governmen imposed

F. Providing security and support for all Islamic practices and cultural events ( like recent going to home town culture every Idul Fitri in Indonesia )

G. Other thing that I dont have time to explain further like in internatonal politics by joining OIC, supporting Palestinian and others
you might have long list of demands from a govt but my point was its not ok to force women(or men for that matter) to wear/not wear certain clothing by law.

In other news, French government decided women must "not" cover their face. Otherwise they will be punished and fined.

@jamahir , dono me farq Kia Hy ? On both ends we have governments deciding what their female citizens can wear and what not.

RealNapster bhai, you are a sensible person so you will see the two sides of this :

1. French government bans niqab because it wants to be seen publicly in the Western world as acting against so-called Muslim regressive tendencies whereas it has been the same French government that in recent history since 2011 has been actively supporting Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood who want to impose burqa / niqab in Libya and Syria. French government is playing a double game. It wants to eliminate progressive thought in Muslim-majority societies by supporting criminals among Muslims and breeds those kinds of Muslims in France but doesn't want these particular Muslims to be a nuisance in France.

2. Taliban we know are misinformed and misguided about Islam and as such have been naturally allowed by NATO to become the rulers of Afghanistan. Would NATO have allowed a progressive, leftist Afghan movement like the Solidarity Party of Afghanistan to form governance ? We can be sure that the French government would be more comfortable in dealing with the Taliban than with the SPA.

RealNapster bhai, you are a sensible person so you will see the two sides of this :

1. French government bans niqab because it wants to be seen publicly in the Western world as acting against so-called Muslim regressive tendencies whereas it has been the same French government that in recent history since 2011 has been actively supporting Al Qaeda and "Muslim" Brotherhood who want to impose burqa / niqab in Libya and Syria. French government is playing a double game. It wants to eliminate progressive thought in Muslim-majority societies by supporting criminals among Muslims and breeds those kinds of Muslims in France but doesn't want these particular Muslims to be a nuisance in France.

2. Taliban we know are misinformed and misguided about Islam and as such have been naturally allowed by NATO to become the rulers of Afghanistan. Would NATO have allowed a progressive, leftist Afghan movement like the Solidarity Party of Afghanistan to form governance ? We can be sure that the French government would be more comfortable in dealing with the Taliban than with the SPA.

Exactly, and that's why I don't think too much into these news and such matters. And the end of they day each country will whatever It think is necessary to promote, practice and protect its ideology. One can argue on their ideologies but no one can take their right to do things on the land covered among its borders. French is right to ban face cover and IEA is right to ban face uncovering.

Yet both are wrong. But who am I to judge.

Back
Top Bottom