What's new

Talks for Su-35, Mi-35 sales to Pakistan are underway: Russian Deputy FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be Russia's urgency to sell what it claimed would dominate the market (which ironically found no users). It equally could have been an error in translation or mere sloppy journalism.
Su-35 is already getting some orders from Indonesia i guess ,Regarding translation error i don't think this is a case as Defence.pk Facebook site is pretty enthusiastic about it with SU35 video uploaded doing all sort of dance.

@MastanKhan

What is your thoughts regarding number of su-35 PAF may be interested in. IMO 2 sqd are more then enough for PAF one in north and one in south supplementing existing F-16 and JF-17 fleet. J-xx wont be enough as its main priority will be stealth and wont carry as potent strike package as Su-35 will be...

This idiot journalist credibility is good as me saying I spoke with PAF ACM that PAF is buying 250 F-22. Indians celebrating from twitter journalist remarks goes to show how p1ssed and worried Indians are about PAF interests in Su-35... btw we will have better flankers then your sorry @ss MKI...

This idiot journalist credibility is good as me saying I spoke with PAF ACM that PAF is buying 250 F-22. Indians celebrating from twitter journalist remarks goes to show how p1ssed and worried Indians are about PAF interests in Su-35... btw we will have better flankers then your sorry @ss MKI...

Will not take any step detrimental to India's security: Russia
Last Updated: Thursday, September 10, 2015 - 23:54

New Delhi: Russia on Thursday said that it will never take any step detrimental to the security and safety of its special strategic partner India.

Russian Embassy here issued a statement in the backdrop of a report that said Russia and Pakistan were in talks on the delivery of Russian multirole Mi-35M attack helicopters and the latest Su-35 fighter jets.

"Time and again, the Russian leaders have stated at the highest level that Russia will never take any steps detrimental to the security and safety of our special and privileged strategic partner ? India, or the security structure in the South Asian region, or any other region for that matter," the statement said.

"This assurance is fully valid today as it was valid yesterday. This is the guideline of our President's foreign policy concept," it said.

"As regards the newspaper report from Nizhni Tagil, it is a sheer case of overstatement by the agency, on the one hand, and of overreaction by a section of the Indian media, - on the other," it added.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't want to ruin your Fun . Enjoy and don't quote me .. otherwise I would give more bad news to you !

@MastanKhan

What is your thoughts regarding number of su-35 PAF may be interested in. IMO 2 sqd are more then enough for PAF one in north and one in south supplementing existing F-16 and JF-17 fleet. J-xx wont be enough as its main priority will be stealth and wont carry as potent strike package as Su-35 will be...

Well, the poor souls need something to cheer about after their own repeated humiliations.
While the PAF hasn't confirmed or denied this news, they will surely not reveal all to some unknown tweeting journalist.
The news i heard is that while the SU-35 is being discussed, the PAF is keeping other options op[en.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't want to ruin your Fun . Enjoy and don't quote me .. otherwise I would give more bad news to you !

Give it your best shot buster, the words of any frivolous Indian are irrelevant in Pakistan related scenarios.

While the PAF hasn't confirmed or denied this news, they will surely not reveal all to some unknown tweeting journalist.
The news i heard is that while the SU-35 is being discussed, the PAF is keeping other options op[en.

What are those other options? Probably Chinese J 31 ? Any else from west being considered?

Well, the poor souls need something to cheer about after their own repeated humiliations.

Give it your best shot buster, the words of any frivolous Indian are irrelevant in Pakistan related scenarios.

This is confusing, because if PAF is actually looking at SU35, then it is not just the aircraft that matters, but the fact that whole new thinking has to take place. SU35 is a 'heavy' an asset that never existed for PAF. How do they go about it? What are the implications and above all, what are the aims?
Clearly, there aren't many options available in the heavy class. Not Typhoon, not Rafale and certainly not US ones. Chinese flankers are there, but i don't think China can re-export what is basically Russian tech.

IF PAF can part with $5 billion to buy 50 SU35 then why not.

BUT you wont get soft loans from Russia LIKE you did on the Thunders

OR grant AID LIKE DID ON F16

NO FREEBIE from Russia JUST HARD CASH

Typical Indian mentality as if Indians know Pakistan finances better than Pakistan. You keep your hurt in your but* and learn to live with it.

Pakistan is buying AH-1Z out of own money. It bought all F-16s out of own defence budget, not AID! This is for all major defence purchases.

JF-17 was a collaboration not charity or aid.

Now if reading this, you got AIDS, thats not my issue.

Hi,

Nawaz is going to the U S shortly----maybe the U S might have something to offer to Pakistan to keep them away from Russia.

I don't think USA can offer anything on the level of SU35......that'll mean either full F-35 package or upgraded F-15s.....

I don't think USA can offer anything on the level of SU35......that'll mean either full F-35 package or upgraded F-15s.....
Su 35 is Superior to even f35 in all aspects except stealth.

ABU DHABI — Moscow and New Delhi have agreed to perform design work in India on what Russia claims would be a "fifth generation" version of the Su-35, an agreement that may lead to an Indian variant of the fighter jet, the Russian Military Complex chief said.

Will not take any step detrimental
to India’s security:Russia.

New Delhi, Sep 10: Russia today said that it will
never take any step detrimental to the security
and safety of its special strategic partner
India.Russian Embassy here issued a statement in
the backdrop of a report that said Russia and
Pakistan were in talks on the delivery of Russian
multirole Mi-35M attack helicopters and the latest
Su-35 fighter jets.
“Time and again, the Russian leaders have stated
at the highest level that Russia will never take
any steps detrimental to the security and safety
of our special and privileged strategic partner ?
India, or the security structure in the South Asian
region, or any other region for that matter,” the
statement said. (Also Read: India, Pakistan
membership in SCO to be finalised in 2016:
Russia)
“This assurance is fully valid today as it was
valid yesterday. This is the guideline of our
President’s foreign policy concept,” it said.”As
regards the newspaper report from Nizhni Tagil, it
is a sheer case of overstatement by the agency,
on the one hand, and of overreaction by a section
of the Indian media, – on the other,” it added.

Will not take any step detrimental to India's security:Russia | Latest News & Gossip on Popular Trends at India.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom