What's new

Tamilnadu cuts short and insults India's national anthem

I want what is best for people of India. Which is for India to revert back to pre British India political entities.
How can a American or a Pakistan can decide which is best for India. It is for the ppl of India to decide,not u false flagger.There is no insurgency in Tamil Nadu,u r just day dreaming or counting stars during day time. U have not answered my question,didn't america betray Pakistan On the other hand u r writing that Indian betrayed Tamils. U r tying to be evasive. U r not a Tamilian,so just shut up. what Indians on PDF write about you is correct,I stand by their comments

How can a American or a Pakistan can decide which is best for India. It is for the ppl of India to decide,not u false flagger.There is no insurgency in Tamil Nadu,u r just day dreaming or counting stars during day time. U have not answered my question,didn't america betray Pakistan On the other hand u r writing that Indian betrayed Tamils. U r tying to be evasive. U r not a Tamilian,so just shut up. what Indians on PDF write about you is correct,I stand by their comments

He is a false flagger from our western side and he never comes thread related Indo-US deals but posting non sense on every indian related thread for bashing.

He is a false flagger from our western side and he never comes thread related Indo-US deals but posting non sense on every indian related thread for bashing.
khelne do isse abhi thora aur khelne do hum isse baad me khelnge :D

LOL. Wrong. I am all for the people of India. The people of India will only suffer more with the current Indian nation. India need to split up like Yugoslavia.
What non sense u are posting by saying that u stand for ppl of India. I still remember quoting you in one of the threads, a American principal of a Dentist college was killed in Karachi by extremists. I could not get any response from you on that thread,if the American citizen was killed in India or simply molested, u would have posted your non sense views. This is the way u stand for India. Stop fooling.

What non sense u are posting by saying that u stand for ppl of India. I still remember quoting you in one of the threads, a American principal of a Dentist college was killed in Karachi by extremists. I could not get any response from you on that thread,if the American citizen was killed in India or simply molested, u would have posted your non sense views. This is the way u stand for India. Stop fooling.

There indeed are terrorist activity that are well known. It's sad and America is fighting terror. But this does not excuse that India is a unnatural country stitch together by the British.

Since India is forged together like Yugoslavia, India will be separated like them. It's the best for the people of India.
so, are you ethnic Chinese or Pakistani ?

There indeed are terrorist activity that are well known. It's sad and America is fighting terror. But this does not excuse that India is a unnatural country stitch together by the British.
Stop this double speak,something must be terribly wrong with u,previously u used to run away after posting yr views, Why were u silent on that thread,will u explain.Even Pakistan was a Un natural country stitched by the British

unlike other South Indian languages, Tamil is an exception, its not derived from Sanskrit,

Kerala / Karnataka attacks Tamil , deny water

Karnataka stops Cauvery water release to Tamil Nadu -The New Indian Express

“Tamil pilgrims, vehicles being attacked in Kerala” - The Hindu

Andhra kills Tamils

th

Indian police shoot dead more than 20 men suspected of illegal sandalwood logging - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

India bans 3000 yr old Tamil sport Jallikattu

Supreme Court bans jallikattu in Tamil Nadu - The Hindu

Indian fishermen indulge in illegal acts in Lankan waters: Indian Coast Guard

living with hostile neighboring states / Central govt, and enemy under its nose , enough reason for independence

Arrests have been made in this illegal sandalwood smuggling and international smuggling ring has been busted by the Indian police.

Two red sanders smugglers nabbed in West Bengal, TN - The Hindu
April 21, 2015
In a major breakthrough, the Chittoor Task Force personnel on Monday nabbed two notorious red sanders smugglers - Soundara Rajan at Hasira in West Bengal bordering Bhutan and Saravanan in Chennai - and seized red sanders logs worth over Rs. 10 crore in international market.

“Soundara Rajan, hailing from Chennai and settled in Rangoon, is wanted in a number of criminal cases in India. He has links with smugglers and patrons in China, Bhutan and south east Asian countries. His arrest is considered vital to us. Similarly, Saravanan in Chennai is also most wanted by several States in the south, having links with smugglers overseas,” Mr. Srinivas said.

Chinese national arrested in Andhra red sanders smuggling case | Zee News
May 8, 2015

The Chinese national Yang Pang, who is a red sanders buyer from Sichuan province in China and a local red sanders smuggler Srinivasa Raju of Rayachoti of Kadapa district in Andhra Pradesh have been arrested, Chittoor District Superintendent of Police G Srinivas told PTI.

"This is the first ever case handled by the AP police in which a Chinese national allegedly involved in red sanders smuggling was arrested and the Chinese embassy in Delhi has also been informed about the matter," another senior police official said.

The official said that the Chinese buyer had a valid visa and a Chinese passport which indicated that this was his fourth visit to India. The police also recovered about 10,000 yuan (Chinese currency), besides Rs 10,000 from both the accused, he said.

Rs. 20 cr. worth red sanders seized - The Hindu
May 17, 2015
International red sanders smuggler Mukesh Badani was arrested at Hisar in Haryana on Saturday, and logs worth Rs. 20 crore were seized from a hideout maintained by him there, Kadapa Superintendent of Police Naveen Gulati said.

Speaking to The Hindu , the SP said Badani had procured the precious logs from Rayalaseema districts and shifted them to Haryana from various sources in Hyderabad.

Stop this double speak,something must be terribly wrong with u,previously u used to run away after posting yr views, Why were u silent on that thread,will u explain.Even Pakistan was a Un natural country stitched by the British

Pakistan is a country created out of British India. It's similar to the size of an Indian state. India need to be split up to countries with about the size of Pakistan.

Pakistan is a country created out of British India. It's similar to the size of an Indian state. India need to be split up to countries with about the size of Pakistan.

But why ? When Indians wants India to be an united single country.

Tamil should lead the people of India toward freedom from the continuation of British India. The former Chola kingdom need to be restored as a modern nation. And Tamils will show the people of India how to do it.

Robin Lawley is fat and ugly!!

Lmao that's in Ukraine.

Reminded of the thriller book "Odessa file"!!

Ha ha i like your comedy, google what happens between states and put article here as if they have big problem.

For your information kerala is a consumer state and we import majority of items from tamil nadu and tamil traders and people benefit of it. Most of indians visit tamil nadu as a tourister as domestic tourism in india is booming.

Even mother and child have difference of opinion at home and only fools will think that they are going to separate for ever.

India's treatment of Tamilnadu is step motherly , I will not dwell into the details, Indians hate Tamils for numerous reasons, mainly
a) their anti Hindi stand
b) cultural / racial difference
c) Dravidian ideology etc
don't put on a fake unity show to impress the non Indian PDF audience ,

AIADMK condemns Centre for step-motherly attitude towards Tamil Nadu : Tamil Nadu, News - India Today

We must support the separation of Tamil Nadu. Tamil people needs justice from evil Indians.

The Bengali national anthem is very difficult for south Indians to recite.

Back
Top Bottom