What's new

Teenage superstar Eileen Gu stuns America with defection to China

No, this is not the data released by the Chinese govt.

608400 Chinese students studied abroad in 2017 and 580300 Chinese students returned home after graduation in 2019. Because studying abroad is usually two years, I calculated that 28000 students stayed abroad.

However, 28000 students are the total data of all countries, not just USA.

You said 64000 students will stay in USA after graduation in 2019. I hope you can give a link to the data source.

Beijingwalker said it

Statistics show now over 80% Chinese students studying overseas come back to China comparing 10% merely 2 decades ago,

Beijingwalker said it

Your link only mentions that 317000 Chinese students will study in the United States in 2020/2021.
It did not mention that 64000 students stayed in USA after graduation.

2000s, indeed, about 20% of Chinese students will stay abroad after graduation. But in recent years, less than 5% of Chinese students will stay abroad after graduation.
You said that 20% of Chinese students will stay in USA after graduation in 2018/2019. Please give me a link to this conclusion.

Last edited:
You said that 20% of Chinese students will stay in USA after graduation in 2018/2019. Please give me a link to this conclusion.

Beijingwalker said
"Statistics show now over 80% Chinese students studying overseas come back to China comparing 10% merely 2 decades ago,"

Beijingwalker said
"Statistics show now over 80% Chinese students studying overseas come back to China comparing 10% merely 2 decades ago,"
For the first time, I know that the replies of PDF members can be used as a reliable data source.

For the first time, I know that the replies of PDF members can be used as a reliable data source.

Hey I'm not going to argue with you that the Chinese members here are not reliable. I was only plugging numbers into his own formula.

Eileen Gu just got her second gold medal minutes ago. She finished her Beijing 2022 Olympic Game with 2 golds and 1 silver.

ff94-719d56f2eedb9c08544dfb0890af29dd.jpg

Alert: Eileen Gu wins Olympic gold for China in ski halfpipe, 1st action-sports athlete to earn 3 medals at same Winter Games
Feb. 17, 2022
Updated: Feb. 17, 2022 10:52 p.m.
Comments
ZHANGJIAKOU, China (AP) — Eileen Gu wins Olympic gold for China in ski halfpipe, 1st action-sports athlete to earn 3 medals at same Winter Games.

She chose a white sperm donor because she thinks a half white kid would have more status and she would be able to parade them around back in China and open doors.

She made Eileen turn her back on America, the country that raised her and made her a star athlete, because she would be a superstar in China and become rich.

Well, they are rich and famous now. So I guess she wasn’t wrong was she? I guess people with principles don’t get far in life.

Eileen-Gu-Mother-Who-Is-Yan-Gu-Her-Bio-Age-Job-IG.jpg

Well I think the gold Medals should be handed to the mom. That was a risky "engineering" investment that paid off nicely for her. Two golds, silver, limelight, and a huge moneytrain.

Last edited:
Well I think the gold Medals should be handed to the mom. That was a crazy investment that paid off nicely.
Many families invested more way money than her mom, but even can't make their children to become professinoals, you know you are just trolling, don't you?

You mean she shall treat her mum as enemies?

Only Tower9 and I are understanding the picture. It's going over everybody else's heads.

Many families invested more way money than her mom, but even can't make their children to become professinoals, you know you are just trolling, don't you?

No her mom did a bigger investment/gamble.

Only Tower9 and I are understanding the picture. It's going over everybody else's heads.

Every mom in China did big investment on their children ,many did way more than Gu's mom, I personally know some, I m in training business myself. do you really have to troll on this?

How can she predicted 20 years later, China will be so rich? She has a video many years ago already claiming her intention. Gold digger do not plan so far. They are opportunistic.

Her record shows she is still Chinese national.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom