What's new

Tendulkar Vs Don Bradman

Sir Don Bradman had 99.9 Batting Average in Tests and sachin only in 50 s no competation in records might tendulkar can win becoz tendulkar always played for records not for the team what needed prime example was last test match between south africa where he got 100 but stil end up loosing what is a use of that hundred than

At least he stood up and fought unlike Pakistani team who would have been 250 all out in this scenario

Sir Don Bradman had 99.9 Batting Average in Tests and sachin only in 50 s no competation in records might tendulkar can win becoz tendulkar always played for records not for the team what needed prime example was last test match between south africa where he got 100 but stil end up loosing what is a use of that hundred than

lol..I hope you have seen the entire match. tell me how he could have saved the match ?? or tell me what he did that proved his century was the reason of the loss ??

am not asking you to say sachin is better than Bradman, cause I know anything Indian would not find that place in your list. but atleast answer the quetion hat I have posted.

1. Hundreds on Ranji Trophy, Duleep Trophy and Irani Trophy debut.
2. India‟s youngest Test and ODI cricketer at age 16 years, 207 days.
3. Most runs in Tests and ODIs (14,513 and 17,598).
4. Most hundreds in Tests and ODIs (50 and 46).
5. Most ODI appearances (442)
6. Most Tests appearances (175).
7. 20 hundreds against Australia, the best team of his era.
8. 1894 runs and 9 hundreds in ODIs in 1998, a record.
9. 7 Test hundreds and 1543 Test runs in 2010, an Indian record.
10. 1796 runs in five World Cups.
11. Only cricketer with the 150 wickets and 15,000 runs „double‟ in ODIs.
12. First cricketer to score 40 and 50 Test hundreds.
13. First cricketer to score 20, 30 and 40 ODI hundreds.

becoz whenever sachin scored indian win rate is lesser than 50 percent what is the use of that century when it did not win you a match if he cant save the game for india than i dont think so he is great players he is great only for records but for his own country he is nil

When Sachin Tendulkar travelled to Pakistan to face one of the finest bowling attacks ever assembled in cricket, Michael Schumacher was yet to race a F1 car, Lance Armstrong had never been to the Tour de France, Diego Maradona was still the captain of a world champion Argentina team, Pete Sampras had never won a Grand Slam.

When Tendulkar embarked on a glorious career taming Imran and company, Roger Federer was a name unheard of; Lionel Messi was in his nappies, Usain Bolt was an unknown kid in the Jamaican backwaters. The Berlin Wall was still intact, USSR was one big, big country, Dr Manmohan Singh was yet to "open" the Nehruvian economy. It seems while Time was having his toll on every individual on the face of this planet, he excused one man. Time stands frozen in front of Sachin Tendulkar. We have had champions, we have had legends, but we have never had another Sachin Tendulkar and we never will.":bounce:

Back
Top Bottom