What's new

Texans threaten to cover land with pigs’ blood to block Muslim cemetery

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Texans threaten to cover land with pigs’ blood to block Muslim cemetery
Outrage among residents of Farmersville at proposals for a cemetery 35 miles north-east of Dallas
July 20, 2015, 9:52 pm/ 6 Comments
Angry residents of a small Texan town have threatened to put pigs’ heads on poles and pour the blood onto land which has been earmarked for a Muslim cemetery.

The latest manifestation of anti-Islamic sentiment in America surrounds a small plot of undeveloped land 35 miles north-east of Dallas.

It is a row which predates the killing of five people at a US Marines recruiting centre in Chattanooga, Tennessee by Kuwaiti-born Youssuf Abdulazeez last week.

Some residents of the Farmersville, which has a population of 3,000 said that their main concern was the way in which they believed Muslims inter their dead.

“When somebody dies they bury them at that time. They don’t know whether they were shot, diseased or anything else. All they do is wrap them in a sheet from the grave and bury them,” Troy Gosnell told the local CBS station.

Patricia Munroe voiced fears that local drinking water could be polluted.

“We used to grow onions here. We sure enough don’t want to be growing bodies,” said another resident, Mont Hendrick.

Feelings ran high at a town meeting earlier this week, where direct action was proposed to prevent the Muslims pressing ahead with the project.

Take and dump pig’s blood and put pig’s heads on a post so they won’t buy the land,” one resident said.

Alia Salem with the Council on American Islamic Relations of Dallas, tried to dispel locals’ concerns.

“They are fearful of what they don’t understand and hopefully it’s an opportunity for us to come together and learn a little bit more about each other and hopefully dispel some of those misconceptions.

A final decision whether to press ahead with the scheme will be taken by the Farmersville city council.

Texans threaten to cover land with pigs’ blood to block Muslim cemetery - Telegraph

Very creative. Just waiting for @gambit and every other redneck on here to back this and say stay out of murica bla bla bla

When somebody dies they bury them at that time. They don’t know whether they were shot, diseased or anything else. All they do is wrap them in a sheet from the grave and bury them,” Troy Gosnell told the local CBS station.

Displaying stellar IQ of average Murrican

Displaying stellar IQ of average Murrican

Especially Texans...

From what I have gotten the impression of (by visiting American dominated forums I might add), Texans can't think of anything beyond guns! :p

Especially Texans...

From what I have gotten the impression of (by visiting American dominated forums I might add), Texans can't think of anything beyond guns! :p

And pickup trucks. Very important.

lol, maybe in bad taste but it's still a non violent form of protest.

lol, maybe in bad taste but it's still a non violent form of protest.
LOL!!! Slaughtering pigs is non-violent, the irony coming from an Indian. Have you never heard a pig scream it's last scream and gurgle as it's throat is cut and bleeds out?

A non violent form of protest would be everyone sitting on the property and singing Koombaya.

PETA Patrol :police::sarcastic:

Not a real PETA supporter, but if I was you'd be in big doodoo.

LOL!!! Slaughtering pigs is non-violent, the irony coming from an Indian. Have you never heard a pig scream it's last scream and gurgle as it's throat is cut and bleeds out?

A non violent form of protest would be everyone sitting on the property and singing Koombaya.

Are you one of those nauseating vegetarian PETA activists who throw blood at coats and restaurants who serve meat dish ?

United States Society runs on the principle of " Law and Order ".

The sponsors of this cemetery simply need to take this case to the Court and let the legal system take care of these lunatics.
In big cities yes, out in the boondocks cornfields....you'd better watch your step.

Are you one of those nauseating vegetarian PETA activists who throw blood at coats and restaurants who serve meat dish ?
Did you read my whole post? I eat meat. Preferred birds and fish.

In big cities yes, out in the boondocks cornfields....you'd better watch your step.

Did you read my whole post? I eat meat. Preferred birds and fish.

Have you ever witnessed a chicken being killed ? It screams as loudly as any other mammal. Its tongue hangs out after its neck is slit and its body goes cold and limp after the deed is done. What's the difference ?

Have you ever witnessed a chicken being killed ? It screams as loudly as any other mammal. Its tongue hangs out after its neck is slit and its body goes cold and limp after the deed is done. What's the difference ?
I have, and you missed the whole point of my post completely.

I figured they'd just get some from the local abattoir, slaughtering animals (and people) on the streets is exactly the kind of savagery they think they're protesting against.

ironic shmironic, beef eater rakshas here :devil:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom