What's new

Thai tourism authority launches exclusive social media for Bangladesh

I know brother, I gave doctors in my family who have filled me in on the state of the system.

But the patients who run to India for a simple appendix aren't saints either.
Actually this is correct. But tbh people of border districts specially Khulna division can realistically take the decision. As they can visit kolkata and get much better treatment in lower cost than Dhaka. Decentralizing can solve this problem.

People do not respect doctors in Bangladesh, death threats against the doctors are a regular thing, If the patient dies due to complications during treatment.
Unfortunately the propaganda of tax money and public money is the main villain in this case. Some people always keep barking that doctors are studying with our tax money in medical colleges. Who is this ,"Our" ? Aren't doctors family paying tax ?Indeed they also pay tax.

And look at the prestigious BUET. How much salary and engineer will get if all BUET students decide to stay in Bangladesh?

So most of them go to aboard. This is actually the reality . All people study in public universities are getting educated with the money of Bangladesh . But only doctors are getting abusive behavior from people and local mostans .

Actually such thing happens because of jealousy to doctors who are actually the brightest students of Bangladesh.

If this will culture will not be changed , we will only be sinking into oblivion .Bhai Amader desher beshir vag lok e kintu nitibakko deyar belay khub expert . Kintu seta manar bapare ekebarei na.

Unfortunately most people love to give this dictum to doctors only .

So surely if our system is corrupted, then majority of our people aren't victims , but actually accomplice.

Bangladesh has two 'Royal' Families, we are always one step ahead of the competition.

Well maybe only one going forward. Tarek will be like exiled prince. Little chance of him returning. BNP is more or less finished. Sorry but that is my two cents. BNP has nothing to offer people other than corruption. At least AL does some development.

Well maybe only one going forward. Tarek will be like exiled prince. Little chance of him returning. BNP is more or less finished. Sorry but that is my two cents. BNP has nothing to offer people other than corruption. At least AL does some development.

Don't do that to our resident shill, he must be feeling down now, seeing as his stipend and days of spreading disinformation are about to end.

Don't do that to our resident shill, he must be feeling down now, seeing as his stipend and days of spreading disinformation are about to end.

Well we all have our opinions and have to live with them.

Don't know about India but we should develop our Healthcare system and facilities to provide better healthcare to our citizens and residents, whether such an action kills medical tourism in India and thereby draws their ire towards us is irrelevant.

The bigger problem is patient confidence or If we consider healthcare a commodity; Customer confidence.

Most Bengalis visit India because they don't trust the system or the doctors back home.

While I wouldn't call this a misconception since some of our healthcare providers are unreliable, I think disinformation and lack of information plays a huge role here.

We need to promote local healthcare providers and raise people's confidence in the local healthcare system by various governmental drives and campaigns.
It is a two way street you can say as many Indian students go to Bd to study medicine but you can say for sure that many hospitals lives off due to bd patients as they charge exorbitantly to them which I find really sad .

Back
Top Bottom