What's new

Thank you Pakistan Air Force for making us proud

China should give you guys the latest weapons, upgrade the JFs to block III asap.

Block 3 is not ready yet. The best option would be J10C. Honestly Chinese production is no where near capacity and should be utilized for bolstering Pakistan. With Pakistan holding India down with just material support China is free to focus elsewhere.

Block 3 is not ready yet. The best option would be J10C. Honestly Chinese production is no where near capacity and should be utilized for bolstering Pakistan. With Pakistan holding India down with just material support China is free to focus elsewhere.

Exactly, arm us to teeth and we will take care of India forever. :angel:

We need to give them J10. Wtf are the top brass thinking, Pakistanis are good fighter pilots. We can share their experiences.

Block 3 KJL-7A AESA radar is on par with F-35 radar. No joke.
Not sure about that, but our 30 plus Yaogans are working round the clock to support Pakistan. China must act quickly to help our ally, send in military aid asap.

Millimetre accurate beidous already cover almost the whole world, please China ship them out cruise missiles.

Not sure about that, but our 30 plus Yaogans are working round the clock to support Pakistan. China must act quickly to help our ally, send in military aid asap.
The Chinese designer of the radar claim that during Zhuhai Airshow. When Chinese claim KJL-7 radar is good and on par with block 52 radar or better, nobody believe. Even some pakistanis doubt it.

Now action speaks louder. Su-30MKI BARS are a bigger radar but lack the processing power of KJL-7 and it got lock first and killed by SD-10. More or less tells you something.

Chinese are no Indian. We dont talk empty. If its good, it will be good.

Too much rules I guess. Truth is 10 fighters sold to Pakistan is more useful than 100 on the Sino Indian border. They are way more likelier to use them.
Exactly if it weren't for these annoying Indians, we wouldn't even be Manning those places. J10s are not gonna be used there, give the damn plane to PAF, they will roast some chapatis.

The Chinese designer of the radar claim that during Zhuhai Airshow. When Chinese claim KJL-7 radar is good and on par with block 52 radar or better, nobody believe. Even some pakistanis doubt it.

Now action speaks louder. Su-30MKI BARS are a bigger radar but lack the processing power of KJL-7 and it got lock first and killed by SD-10. More or less tells you something.
If you compare to SU-30 radars, yes I think we are better equipped, judging from sluggish Indian maintenance and upgrades, those avionics are at least 10 years behind ours.

We need to give them J10. Wtf are the top brass thinking, Pakistanis are good fighter pilots. We can share their experiences.

Millimetre accurate beidous already cover almost the whole world, please China ship them out cruise missiles.

China haven't even issue statement in support of Pakistani action. they were neutral yesterday when india tried to invade. i think CCP is not taking care of Chinese sentiment about Pakistan as ally.

A full Chinese JF-17 package is all PAF need. Forget about French , Italy radar or missile.

Even a country of size like india is not match for PAF.

I am sure Chinese also today feeling proud , as we used their/our weapons to shoot these jets Down .. I am waiting for those Indian clowns who claims Chinese Weapons are junk .. :lol:

China haven't even issue statement in support of Pakistani action. they were neutral yesterday when india tried to invade. i think CCP is not taking care of Chinese sentiment about Pakistan as ally.
China is just guarding our strategic interests, in some sense I would say we need to be selfish, we want to exploit the Indian market but OTOH Pakistan is our time proven ally. We can't openly support Pakistan, but please President Xi, send in military aid asap.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom