What's new

The China vs. India News War

China completely misunderstood Forward Policy and followed its policy of preemptive strike.

No we did not misunderstand.

Nehru set up military posts deep into Chinese territory in the Eastern sector. Undisputed Chinese territory.

That was an act of War, at a time where we were dying from famine. Hell, hosting our largest separatist group in 1959 itself was already an act of war, but because of the famine we were too weak to respond.

Nehru wasn't looking for a war. He was looking to steal Chinese land for free, and assumed that we were too weak from starvation to fight back. He was wrong.

I would say 1962 was a strategic blunder by China, without 1962 we would have followed our pacifist policies and non-alignment movement, and probably would have supported China as a Asian leader.

It was India who made the mistake, by first saying we were "Brothers" and then back stabbing us repeatedly, and even starting the Sino-Indian War with the Forward Policy.

You don't call someone a brother and then back stab them. We never called you brothers, you were the one who called us brothers and then turned on us while we were in a famine. Attacked your "brother" when we were starving to death.

No we did not misunderstand.

Nehru set up military posts deep into Chinese territory in the Eastern sector. Undisputed Chinese territory.

That was an act of War, at a time where we were dying from famine. Hell, hosting our largest separatist group in 1959 itself was already an act of war, but because of the famine we were too weak to respond.

Nehru wasn't looking for a war. He was looking to steal Chinese land for free, and assumed that we were too weak from starvation to fight back. He was wrong.

It was India who made the mistake, by first saying we were "Brothers" and then back stabbing us repeatedly, and even starting the Sino-Indian War with the Forward Policy.

You don't call someone a brother and then back stab them. We never called you brothers, you were the one who called us brothers and then turned on us while we were in a famine. Attacked your "brother" when we were starving to death.

:) We won't reach anywhere like that, we both see the history from our own point of views, and we see it differently. But now what? What China wants to do about the border dispute? Is China looking for a permanent solution or she wants to keep the issue alive?

Note: Any resolution could be reached without claiming any part of AP; that's ours. And forget about your theory of "strike India when she is weak", it's not happening!! :D

ahem...can we stop talking on war and rather speak on food or girl? Sichuan is famous for good foods and best looking girls in China. :D

We Indians know about authentic Chinese cuisine better than Chinese, it's very popular here! :D
But what about Sichuan girls, are they really beautiful?? I am interested to discuss!!!!!! :D

And forget about your theory of "strike India when she is weak", it's not happening!! :D

I never said anything about a strike. I was talking more of buying out.

The only way in which we will strike, is if India strikes first. Or if some third party strikes China pretending to be India.

It's the relative position that counts.

In 1962, India had a bigger economy than China. The Great leap forward (worst famine in our history) dropped our GDP by almost 33% at that time.

Today, China's economy is $8.3 trillion, and India's economy is $1.5 trillion, or less if we take the fall of the Rupee into account.

Calculate what 7.5% growth of 8.3 trillion is. Then calculate how much 4.4% growth of 1.5 trillion is. The difference is astronomical due to the massive difference in base economic size.

Manipulation with facts. Should I give some reality check on Chine Economy and it's future path???:azn:

Manipulation with facts. Should I give some reality check on Chine Economy and it's future path???:azn:

Sure, as long as you have actual data to support it. :D

And not just Indian dreams, like what Chidambaram said in 2010:

India poised to overtake China's growth rate: Chidambaram - Times Of India

Now three years later, and India's growth rate has fallen to 4.4%, with the worst fiscal and trade deficits by FAR in the entire developing world.

And oh, Chidambaram got a promotion to become India's Finance minister. :P Even though he was so shockingly wrong in his above prediction in 2010.

Sure, as long as you have actual data to support it. :D

And not just Indian dreams, like what Chidambaram said in 2010:

India poised to overtake China's growth rate: Chidambaram - Times Of India

Now three years later, and India's growth rate has fallen to 4.4%, with the worst fiscal and trade deficits by FAR in the entire developing world.

And oh, Chidambaram got a promotion to become India's Finance minister. :P Even though he was so shockingly wrong in his above prediction in 2010.

1) Just see it happens before 2020 or not. That will prove his statement. Indian growth rate in 2002(4.2%) and in 2004(8.6%). It happens in India.

2)GDP of Japan in 1995( $5 trillion) and China($300 billion).

3) Growth in China is from 14% to 7.5% and heading for less than 4%.

4) Fake Data.

5) Manufacturing erosion.

6) Credit bubble.

7) Property bubble.

8) Indian problem is made in India. And, we are addressing them quickly.

9) Ghost Cities.

MUMBAI: Having shrugged off the impact of the global economic crisis, India appears poised to overtake China's high growth rate in the next ten years, feels home minister P Chidambaram.
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2010-03-31/india/28134176_1_growth-rate-growth-target-economic-growth

Just watch before 2020. It happened with UK, USA, GERMANY, JAPAN, S.K. and it's now happening with China.

^^^ So basically, Indian dreams without facts, just like Chidhambaram. :lol:

The data I used is IMF and World Bank data, but I don't expect you to understand that. :no:

^^^ So basically, Indian dreams without facts, just like Chidhambaram. :lol:

The data I used is IMF and World Bank data, but I don't expect you to understand that. :no:
PC said it will be done before 2020. Even, Chinese economists believe that. Nothing to say about you.:hitwall:

During the "Great Leap Famine" in which 40 MILLION Chinese STARVED TO DEATH, the Chinese Communist Party dictatorship's economic lies claimed RECORD HARVESTS!!!:omghaha:

The only way in which we will strike, is if India strikes first. Or if some third party strikes China pretending to be India.

?? :undecided: ?? Are you trying to give ideas to our western neighbor? :pissed:

Tomorrow morning they will attack you through Kashmir side! :D

1) Just see it happens before 2020 or not. That will prove his statement. Indian growth rate in 2002(4.2%) and in 2004(8.6%). It happens in India.

2)GDP of Japan in 1995( $5 trillion) and China($300 billion).

3) Growth in China is from 14% to 7.5% and heading for less than 4%.

4) Fake Data.

5) Manufacturing erosion.

6) Credit bubble.

7) Property bubble.

8) Indian problem is made in India. And, we are addressing them quickly.

9) Ghost Cities.
Reading the comment make me laugh, I think you should wait until 2020, when it become "fact"!!
India is still that india, not change, hehe!

About the disputed China-India border line, I just know that they have britain name, once a colonialist of India, Briatain will compormise on border line with other country? but India want to inherit all from Britain, and as a nominal leader of third world countries, all these hypnotise them, a more than 200 years humiliation make indian will compensation, not from Britain, but from China first.

?? :undecided: ?? Are you trying to give ideas to our western neighbor? :pissed:

Tomorrow morning they will attack you through Kashmir side! :D

I'm just saying. What choice will we have, if some third party attacks China and pretends to be India?

To the world it will look like India struck China, which means that a Chinese retaliation is 100% inevitable.

But we will never strike on our own, unless the other side strikes first. Be it real or third party.

Reading the comment make me laugh, I think you should wait until 2020, when it become "fact"!!

China is cr.ap.. it's another matter nobody cares.

You can gassify your people ... :shrug: I don't care.

I'm just saying. What choice will we have, if some third party attacks China and pretends to be India?

To the world it will look like India struck China, which means that a Chinese retaliation is 100% inevitable.

But we will never strike on our own, unless the other side strikes first. Be it real or third party.

Second strike or first strike .. if china does anything stupid, it will pay a price with its life.

The news article quoted says it's before 2020. I also say the same thing. Just wait. Why hurry in 2013. Why is the article quoted?:azn: Search google and learn China's future economic path. It's all doom and gloom.

China is cr.ap.. it's another matter nobody cares.

You can gassify your people ... :shrug: I don't care.
Hehe, in your "dream" and "Big mouth", of course, China is Cr,ap, we don't need your care, enjoy your ganges river water with new seasoning!!

Second strike or first strike .. if china does anything stupid, it will pay a price with its life.
Woo, Scare us, don't do that, this day is our national day, be nice, hehe!

The news article quoted says it's before 2020. I also say the same thing. Just wait. Why hurry in 2013. Why is the article quoted?:azn: Search google and learn China's future economic path. It's all doom and gloom.
Seems, you are in hurry! more than 10 years ago, many people had predicted the tragic furture of China, why need google, we have known that the furture of china in your indian and western eyes are doom and gloom, don't care, I just be happy that we are booming now.

Enjoy your booming furture of india!

Just like how chinese are eying Mongol Yuan territories in the name of China.

century of Humiliation is for Chinese not for India. Do not try to see India in the prism of Chinese fake history.

About the disputed China-India border line, I just know that they have britain name, once a colonialist of India, Briatain will compormise on border line with other country? but India want to inherit all from Britain, and as a nominal leader of third world countries, all these hypnotise them, a more than 200 years humiliation make indian will compensation, not from Britain, but from China first.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom