What's new

the first L15‘s production line will be start building on July this year

Production of 36 a year does not exactly sound like a loss of interest to me.

Meanwhile, the all mighty JL-9 is still stuck in limited series production.
36 a year? If you're quoting from Huitong's blog again, I'm going to laugh at you. PLAAF has yet to choose its next generation trainer jet, and JL-9 is looking like the favourite unless L-15 loses the foreign parts.

36 a year? If you're quoting from Huitong's blog again, I'm going to laugh at you. PLAAF has yet to choose its next generation trainer jet, and JL-9 is looking like the favourite unless L-15 loses the foreign parts.

L15没希望了。还没立项,怎么来个海军副司令员来视察呢?网上都说“有沟必火”,这L15 又不带沟沟,怎么能吸引海军嘛!

那条脉动流水线一年才能下线36架L15飞机,有啥用嘛,太不给力了。
chairman.hu visited Ukraine had resolved L15's issues.
dont believe these CD's L15 BKC.
官八股have disclosed the good news of L15
洪都L15飞机总装脉动生产线将于7月开工建设(中国航空报)
??L15???????????7?????_????_???

if L15 has no hope .avic can't took L15's model to paris airshow 2011 with JF17 and pterodactyl,. why did not AVIC take JL9's model to airshow
believe it or not
time prove it

And who are you going to quote? Did any of the insiders say that the PLAAF is still stuck in the evaluation progress? Did they say that neither have been producing limited production?

The fact that the JL-9 is not in production yet is proof that the L-15 is still being considered.

Oh there is a claiming about copyright again but is that true!? :undecided:

China, why don't you just inventing yourself some good things to make these people pissed off!!! Some time I feel too annoyed for your Chinese!!! :confused:

China, why don't you just inventing yourself some good things to make these people pissed off!!! Some time I feel too annoyed for your Chinese!!! :confused:

There is also a "claim" that 9/11 was a false flag attack.

Why don't you stop being an idiot and read some facts for once. Facts, my friend, not stereotypes or assumptions.

And who are you going to quote? Did any of the insiders say that the PLAAF is still stuck in the evaluation progress? Did they say that neither have been producing limited production?

The fact that the JL-9 is not in production yet is proof that the L-15 is still being considered.
pupu has stated over a year ago that the process of evaluation is ongoing, and JL-9 was the favourite due to reliability. The fact that Yak had such heavy involvement in L-15 and its dependence on foreign parts are not something the military likes. The only reason they're still in competition is because Hongdu would be financially ruined if no orders materialize for L-15. They paid for development out of their own pocket, not PLAAF.

In another words, purchasing limited number of L-15 is a political consideration to save a company, not based on the military needs.

There is no copyright issue. Yak was paid by Hongdu for their work in the L-15 and also for the parts they supplied. Don't speak on things you know nothing of.

pupu has stated over a year ago that the process of evaluation is ongoing, and JL-9 was the favourite due to reliability. The fact that Yak had such heavy involvement in L-15 and its dependence on foreign parts are not something the military likes. The only reason they're still in competition is because Hongdu would be financially ruined if no orders materialize for L-15. They paid for development out of their own pocket, not PLAAF.

There is no copyright issue. Yak was paid by Hongdu for their work in the L-15 and also for the parts they supplied. Don't speak on things you know nothing of.

One year ago? What about this year?

Back
Top Bottom