What's new

The Future of Kashmir? "Seven" Possible Solutions!

maybe you should yap less, and watch the video i posted. A journalist and resident of Sri Nagar (hindustany occupied Kashmir) himself is saying that Pakistan is not providing any support or money to the existentialist freedom fighters. It is a purely Kashmiri phenonmenon.

And if another Indian journalist from Srinagar says that Pakistanys are invovled, will you believe it just like you believed this one?? I thought not.. Case of selective beliefs??

maybe you should yap less, and watch the video i posted. A journalist and resident of Sri Nagar (hindustany occupied Kashmir) himself is saying that Pakistan is not providing any support or money to the existentialist freedom fighters. It is a purely Kashmiri phenonmenon.

Bhai mere,

Chalo ek baar ko India ne maan liya ke kashmiris want independence. Maan liye ke ye unki apni struggle hai and pakistan is not helping them. Maan liya ke hum terrorists hain. Hum evil hain. Hum mass murderers hain etc. etc.

AB MERA JAWAB DO MERE BHAI,

Agar India ab bhi kahe ke hum kashmir kisi keemat pe nahin chhodenge chaahe hume laashon ke dher bhicchane pade. Chahe hame marna pade ya maarna pade.

Agar India aisa kahe, toh tum ya kashmiri kya karoge?

Cmon, I'm asking you do you have a plan?

Bina plan ke toh chinti bhi ghar nahin bana paati. How will you free kashmir without a plan?

Yaar let us be sensible. Is ladai jhagde ne 63 saal mein aaj tak kisi ko kuch nahin diya. Let better sense prevail. Read my earlier post again. That is the only practical option other than open war.

Let's be friends yaar. It's in the interst of both of our countries.

Peace:wave:

Should i trust that journo who plays in the hands of traitors like gilani....moreover Your Gen. nazi said "pakistan has been trying on kashmir for long with all money-man-emotions.......thats what costed us bangladesh.'"..in 1974...shouldent i trust him..........

Bhai mere,

Chalo ek baar ko India ne maan liya ke kashmiris want independence. Maan liye ke ye unki apni struggle hai and pakistan is not helping them. Maan liya ke hum terrorists hain. Hum evil hain. Hum mass murderers hain etc. etc.

AB MERA JAWAB DO MERE BHAI,

Agar India ab bhi kahe ke hum kashmir kisi keemat pe nahin chhodenge chaahe hume laashon ke dher bhicchane pade. Chahe hame marna pade ya maarna pade.

Agar India aisa kahe, toh tum ya kashmiri kya karoge?

Cmon, I'm asking you do you have a plan?

Bina plan ke toh chinti bhi ghar nahin bana paati. How will you free kashmir without a plan?

Yaar let us be sensible. Is ladai jhagde ne 63 saal mein aaj tak kisi ko kuch nahin diya. Let better sense prevail. Read my earlier post again. That is the only practical option other than open war.

Let's be friends yaar. It's in the interest of both of our countries.

Peace:wave:

bhai we don't need a Kashmir of blood but a paradise as we are trying for last 63 years and this Pakistani hindrance wont work out

India kabhi kashmir nahin chhodega.

Kyun?

1. Hamare north India kee kai lifeline rivers kasmir se nikalti hain. Jinnah said "Kashmir is Pakistan's jugular". Well, kashmir is our jugular too. Water alone is a reason strategic enough to make us kill or die for kashmir.

2. Hamne jis din kashmir chhoda, us din har tom, dick and harry will raise a shout for a seperate state. India was founded on the very principle of 'unity in diversity'. That principle will be negated and then it'll be impossible for GoI to suppress voices of silly dissent.

3. Kahmiris are themselves divided about what they want. Jammu and Ladakh have no grudges whatsoever. It's only a few people in the valley who have a problem.
Sorry, i didnt get you? Though we know of every bit of the angraiji that you have written, but then did you write it to justify your (illegal) hold over Kashmir or did you just tell us the cover story (and the indian weakness) behind your blatant, unprecedented and ruthless killing of Kashmiri population?

4. In modern world big and powerful nations do not permit redrawing of boundaries so easily. USSR case was different. They broke up from inside. Not as a result of any foreign aggression.

Yeah they do not, but then as you yourself pointed out that it may be possible if the movement is indigenous, you people need to fear it dearly!
SO WHAT's THE SOLUTION?

mujhe sirf ek hee realistic solution dikhta hai,

India apna kashmir rakhega (militarily). Pakistan apna kashmir rakhega (militarily). LoC will be made irrelevant permitting people to people contact just like in a single state. In short, kashmir will be united but under firm control of India and Pakistan.

A few modalities of the arrangement (such as seperate flag, constitution, currency etc.) can be worekd out. The three subjects Defence, Foreign Policy and communication will be controlled by India and Pakistan in their respective parts of the state.

It will be a very complex and detailed solution which will require huge concessions from both India and Pakistan.

And trust me guys India and Pakistan were willing to accept this very solution during talks between Mushy and MMS.

In the end,

India: happy because it controls the water, the land validating the 'unity in diversity' principle

Pakistan: happy because it gives them legitimate control of their part of kashmir in an internationally recognised way. Promised better relations with India, access to Indian market and what not. Just think about the economic opportunity it will bring for Pakistan.

Kashmiris: happy because it will give them the seperate identity they are seeking while getting economic benefits from both India and Pakistan.

Trust me friends, isse zyada kisi bhi party (India, Pakistan or Kashmiris) ko kuch nahin mil sakta.

Yahi ek solution bacha hai. Pasand hai toh accept karo. Nahin pasand.....well.....toh 63 saal se toh hum dekh hee rahe hain...........:angel:

i think you didnt go through this thread at all.

The same 'ol crap, but this time with a hindi flavor to it!!

Ok tell me my dear friend,

Do you or your govt. or your army or whatever, have a plan of action as to how to 'free' Kashmir from 'Indian Oppression'? :undecided:
i am in no mood of continuing arguing with you as rant more and talk less logic, over and above, you ask silly questions.

Still, to soothe you, the only thing (or plan as you like to call it - though there isnt any need for a Plan as the case is quite simple) that can work out is; a decision based on the will of Kashmiris, that's it. Nothing less, nothing more!

And if another Indian journalist from Srinagar says that Pakistanys are invovled, will you believe it just like you believed this one?? I thought not.. Case of selective beliefs??

just watch the damn video :rolleyes:

4. In modern world big and powerful nations do not permit redrawing of boundaries so easily. USSR case was different. They broke up from inside. Not as a result of any foreign aggression.

I am sure that you will break more than 20 parts and your situation will be worst than USSR. Your T*ARMY could not face the freedom movement of Pakistani Kashmiries in disputed J&K. So i will not mind your dreams:lazy::no:.

Reality; which i wrote above AND THIS IS FACT.

bhai we don't need a Kashmir of blood but a paradise as we are trying for last 63 years and this Pakistani hindrance wont work out

There is no paradise in presence of Indian Army and what are you talking about "KASHMIR OF BLOOD" so what you did in 63 years in Kashmir???? Made a bloodshed of 100 000 Kashmiries, made slaughter of man, women, children???? This is your secular and human government?
Economical murder of whole Kashmir! and than you are requiring peace and paradise instead all of your evil:devil: activities????? ARE YOU OK MAN?:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I remember a phrase for you and for your government:

KUCH LOG BICHA KAR KANTO KO
GULSHAN KI TAVAKKOO RAKHTEY HEIN

SHOLON KO HAVAEIN DE DE KAR
SAWAN KI TAWAKKO RAKHTE HEIN
(Saghar Saddiqui)

This is perfect on you,

There is no paradise in presence of Indian Army and what are you talking about "KASHMIR OF BLOOD" so what you did in 63 years in Kashmir???? Made a bloodshed of 100 000 Kashmiries, made slaughter of man, women, children???? This is your secular and human government?
Economical murder of whole Kashmir! and than you are requiring peace and paradise instead all of your evil:devil: activities????? ARE YOU OK MAN?:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

SHALON KO HAVAEIN DE DE KAR
(Saghar Saddiqui)

This is perfect on you,

what did pakistan do with kashmir it has . sold it off to china at best rates.

We have no solution of Kashmir but only KASHMIR BANEY GA PAKISTAN

So no compromise over there & no conversation.

@DV Rules
There was no army presence before '89 in KAshmir civilian areas

And the 100 000 figures is overa twenty year period and include those killed by militants as well as extremists fighters. So this is an overall casualty rate, not just civilian killed by Indian forces.

And do I need to remind the casualty rate of Begalis or East Pakistanis in 1971 over just a three year period.

SHOLON KO HAVAEIN DE DE KAR
(Saghar Saddiqui)

This is perfect on you,

we are doing every bit to save our country from militants from your country....most of those who died in kashmir were nothing but militants sponsored from your land...just one thing....stay away from kashmir...dont force us to do a bangladesh to you again...

few lines for u........

apne ghar ki na aag bujhi....
auron ka ghar ye chale jalane....
apna jakham to abhi tbhara nahin
gair rahon pe chale kante beechhane
bangladesh to luta chuke ye
ab chale karachi lahore lutane

Back
Top Bottom