What's new

The Kashmiri fighters who lost their cause - BBC

^^^ Atleast the Indians give a straight negative reply on the face than use the Kashmiris for their own revenge and land-grabbing purpose. Moreover if shown co-operation the Indians can give Kashmiris a part of their economic success story which the other country cant.

Its a wonderful article..hope it may help to open the eyes of some blind lunatic people who always cries for jihad jihad in Kashmir.

What's sad is that no one is talking about the poor Kashmiri man who must have wanted "azaadi" with the right intentions - didn't want to stay under India, nor did he wish to align with Pakistan - what's worse is that for holding these independent thoughts and ideals he got trashed by security personnel - and the sad thing is if he crosses the LoC to get back into India - he will either be shot at the border or now get trashed by Indian security personnel and the only thing the guy ever wanted was one free united Kashmir. What a tragedy.

In a democracy, majority matters.

If 90 are saying, "we want roti, kapda & makaan" and 10(with foreign guns in hands) are chanting, "we want Islamic country because we hate Hindus" then, wishes of the majority must be honoured and those 10 must be handled with heavy stick.

I highly doubt it, it is convenient way to keep India down. Simple, focus on issues that you can exploit. As for the conspiracy theories, just read a newspaper, and take a look at the uprisings all over the Middle East and Stuxnet Virus......must be Sci Fi? I am not saying it is the English, but for an English paper to project the viewpoints of a minority, is really quite hilarious, almost sort of double standards. Let me ask you how come you never heard of reports of how minorities are treated in pakistan on BBC? How come the Kashmir agenda is always one sided.....maybe to appease the huge mulsim minority in the UK?

Back
Top Bottom