What's new

The Mumbai Drama

If any Hindu can use word Allah or Jesus, Its Ok. But If any Muslim can use word Bhagwaan, Its not Possible and Its against the Islam. This is What mentality is for few people :tup:

By the way, I have used 100 times words Allah and Jesus while crossing in front of Mosque and Church. Am I Muslim ? So funny way of starting a thread. :welcome: to :pdf: for :offtopic:

Oh please how many times have you heard a Muslim asking for forgivness from Bhagwan when he thinks he is seeing the light instead of Allah???!!! Nein Mein Friend!!!!We can say God or Allah or even Jehovah because all the Abrahamic religions are interconnected. But Hinduism is totally out of the realm!!!:toast_sign:

ISI trained him up.
Headly admitted this too

His so-called-training won't be in-work when he's arrested & "exposed" so to say...

Calm down buddy, this sh!t has been discussed countless times, find something better to rant on.

When u can regurgitate ur sh!tty lies repeatedly,, then TRUTH should also be repeatedly posted & repeatedly discussed...

Find sth better to lie about,,,
[B]@op
Watch this video Kid!!

[/B]

Above farce by a paid-reporter was exposed as well while u were euphoric on those lies...
-

Last edited by a moderator:
The best come back for this thread would be to talk about a to talk about a terrorist attack inside Pakistan with massive amounts of smilies. Unfortunately there are too many to choose and you guys are probably numb to it by now. I see even Pakistanis joking about it. SAD.

Try meddling with the Mumbai Police! One'll forget everything else, all that bhaigiri, dadagiri, Jehadi suicide BS el pronto!!

i just wanted to confirn that he was saying bhagwan as i thought he say allah

thank you dear!!!

photo.php

Killing of 166 people is Drama ?

some people are really out of their mind.

Not at all, killing of 166 people is not a Drama at all, it is utmost reality, for which you should thank your RAW.

However, the way it is being associated with Pakistan is 'DRAMA'.

Back
Top Bottom