What's new

The Shiv Sena problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude it was a flop...I ran out of the movie hall in the interval...and there were only about 10 ppl to start with in the cinema hall. :lol:

Maybe, but it was an SRK movie. There are enough crazy fans to prevent it from flopping.

:agree: could be understood as it wasnt usual sunny deol superfluous drama

Wake up and wear you glasses will you? It has been ages since he acted in a film of note.

:undecided::undecided::undecided: Islamic countries ???? please name few wherein it was a hit because we all know out of all Muslim Countries Urdu is national language in Pakistan only whereas among others, Gulf and few others where there are Indians and Pakistanis understand Indian urdu or hindi movies

Middle east countries and South Asia. It is dubbed.

Any ATTROCITIES SHOWN ON THE MUSLIMS IN AMERICA AFTER 9/11
is a HOT Commodity in Islamic Countries:D

Is Shiv Sena a regiment of indian army? I think this is indian defence section.

We should not discuss indias regional politics here. They are all morons.

Look at the nautanki of Chandrababu Naidu. He was kicked out by maharashtra police. He has stooped to such low for some votes.

Look at Lalu Rascal. Look how are they behaving in Bihar assembly.

Look at the Akali morons. They are trying to remove hardcore sikh terrorists from terror list.

Look at pathetic congressis in Haryana. They have no guts to deal with Khap panchayats.

These are rascals and should not be discussed on the defence forum.

I doubt the intentions of the thread starter. I hope mods move this thread to appropriate section.

:agree: could be understood as it wasnt usual sunny deol superfluous drama

Couldn resist taking a dig at Sunny deol....could u..

BTW I like him for the same reason u hate him..:lol:

@ Topic starter,all

Ban all religious and religious based parties - Hindu,Muslim,Sikh,christinal - all...India will progress.

i hope indian govt must stop the terrorist organization shiv sena osama is not only terrorist but the shiv sena is equally matches of the sins of osama

Mumbai wasent even marathi b4 it was part of gujarat now this shiv sena thinks they control mumbai, dictating to people how to live and they even changed facts about Shivaji's live in text books to suit marathis.

You dismantle RSS and ShivSena we will dismantle LeT and JM.

i hope indian govt must stop the terrorist organization shiv sena osama is not only terrorist but the shiv sena is equally matches of the sins of osama

Really, then UN must have declared Shiv Sena a terrorist organization. Has your country declared shiv sena a terrorist organization? Please let me know. As far as india is concerned, no indian govt. has not banned it, in fact its exec president has been appointed as a member of National Integration Council.

So, I advise you to first put your own house in order and then dare to preach others.

It does not look good for someone living in a country, which is being corroded by a dozen terrorist organizations (declared by UN and international community) to preach others on terrorism. You should walk the talk my friend. Leave indian problems to people of India.

You dismantle RSS and ShivSena we will dismantle LeT and JM.

Is RSS and Shiv Sena charged with any terror acts on your soil. Are they banned by any international organization like UN, interpol, etc?

Talk sense my friend.

PS: We have already kicked the a*ss of organizations like SIMI, Indian mujaheedin, etc. and our court of law will decide whom to ban next.

Last edited:
Ban all those stupid caste, religion, region based parties then India will surpass US in a decade or two...

Ban all those stupid caste, religion, region based parties then India will surpass US in a decade or two...

For that, we must amend the constitution. We should get rid of any previleges on basis of caste, religion, language, etc. We should get rid of reservations based on caste, language, and religion. We should then introduce common civil code so that there is one justice to all religions.

Poor and backward sections from all groups of society should be provided special facilities like free education, special guidance, etc to make them stand the competition instead of making them handicapped by crutches of Reservations.

We should not allow any region of india to have any specific provision like article 370 on the pretext that "demography" will change.

It is ridiculous to expect one region of a country to be broad minded and accomodative while allow other regions to enjoy special privileges.

We should in fact get rid of this majority and minority concepts altogether. These terms are imbibed on our minds and in fact create fear psychosis. When we are indian, how can we be majority or minority. For every indian, he/she has another 1.2 billion indians behind him.

One India, One Law.

Last edited:
For that, we must amend the constitution. We should get rid of any previleges on basis of caste, religion, language, etc. We should get rid of reservations based on caste, language, and religion. We should then introduce common civil code so that there is one justice to all religions.

Poor and backward sections from all groups of society should be provided special facilities like free education, special guidance, etc to make them stand the competition instead of making them handicapped by crutches of Reservations.

We should not allow any region of india to have any specific provision like article 370 on the pretext that "demography" will change.

It is ridiculous to expect one region of a country to be broad minded and accomodative while allow other regions to enjoy special privileges.

One India, One Law.

well you explained my point very well:cheers:. but this is not going to happen in the near future. our politicians exist only on those basis... we can expect those things when our literacy rate improves...:cheers:

Just today I was discussing with one of my friend form Mumbai who was talking of increasing life difficulty for Muslims.

Pipe dream at best, still dependent on spewing out some valuable forigen reserves to buy millitary gear. You take away "hindu" from -istan and there is suddenly nothing left. Just air. What shall it be called..Industan?? nope sorry..Indus valley is in PK, lets think?? Democratistan sounds good? How about Chindia? short of Chini India or China occupied India??

Just today I was discussing with one of my friend form Mumbai who was talking of increasing life difficulty for Muslims.

wow for a guy like you, who dont like India very much ..have a lot of Indian friends who only say bad things about India. great :pop:

You take away "hindu" from -istan and there is suddenly nothing left. Just air. What shall it be called..Industan?? nope sorry..Indus valley is in PK, lets think?? Democratistan sounds good? How about Chindia? short of Chini India or China occupied India??

Did you miss your medicine today?:what::what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom