What's new

The Shiv Sena problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, then UN must have declared Shiv Sena a terrorist organization. Has your country declared shiv sena a terrorist organization? Please let me know. As far as india is concerned, no indian govt. has not banned it, in fact its exec president has been appointed as a member of National Integration Council.

So, I advise you to first put your own house in order and then dare to preach others.

It does not look good for someone living in a country, which is being corroded by a dozen terrorist organizations (declared by UN and international community) to preach others on terrorism. You should walk the talk my friend. Leave indian problems to people of India.

is your house is in order before you people point fingers on pakistan you put your house on order first without any indian help i dont think so 26/ could have been achieved by terrorists

well if someone is on wrong path or not you can't wait for UN to decalre them a terrorist and nor the UN decalred any kashmiri a terrorist why indian soldiers kill them and say they killed the terrorist shiv sena is no different they are terrorist against muslims even u know that killing innocent people is terror and killling unarmed people is terror which shiv sena is good at doing

is your house is in order before you people point fingers on pakistan you put your house on order first without any indian help i dont think so 26/ could have been achieved by terrorists

well if someone is on wrong path or not you can't wait for UN to decalre them a terrorist and nor the UN decalred any kashmiri a terrorist why indian soldiers kill them and say they killed the terrorist shiv sena is no different they are terrorist against muslims even u know that killing innocent people is terror and killling unarmed people is terror which shiv sena is good at doing

If any indian organization has commited any terror act on your soil, you should approach UN, Interpol, etc. because that is the procedure, and then UN will ban that group and ask india to act on that group.

You dismantle RSS and ShivSena we will dismantle LeT and JM.

The RSS and Shiv Sena have nothing to do with Pakistan...LeT and JeM or for that matter the Taliban also would be left alone if they are not poking their nose in other people's business.

Long live Bal thakeeray...................jug jug jeeooo

In spite of the great nuisance that ss is I think Thakre is a better man than S.M. Krishna who is an utterly spineless fellow.
As far as regional politics is considered all the regional parties are to be blamed equally.

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

In spite of the great nuisance that ss is I think Thakre is a better man than S.M. Krishna who is an utterly spineless fellow.
As far as regional politics is considered all the regional parties are to be blamed equally.

^^^^^
eh eh..people speaking "themselves" No wonder Indo Pak peace is a fools dream!

O.T. As long as you eqate statements by militants and a nation's home secretary peace will never have a chance!

Mumbai wasent even marathi b4 it was part of gujarat now this shiv sena thinks they control mumbai, dictating to people how to live and they even changed facts about Shivaji's live in text books to suit marathis.

How did fanatics from Shiv Sena got so powerful to make it all marathi and anti-non marathi??

How did fanatics from Shiv Sena got so powerful to make it all marathi and anti-non marathi??

well....this is hardcore regionalism.......they oppose people from other states filling up jobs in mumbai....they believe maharastra is for maharashtrans only(actually a lot of maharashtrans also believe it).....yes b.thakre did some good things for marathi people in the past,but after he stepped down...his successors incompetence n political point scoring dramas show a very bad image of mumbai........

Shiv Sena is more or less a controllable element by the media as well as by the people. It's regionalism is regrettable and so is its aggression. Can you say the same about your parties where 'scholars' command more power than the government in inciting youth to go on the path of terrorism?

Poor youngsters from villages are being fed to this danger of terrorism. You see Shiv Sena doing that? I don't think so. Being in India and having visited Maharashtra many times, I can say that very well.

Just today I was discussing with one of my friend form Mumbai who was talking of increasing life difficulty for Muslims.

Pipe dream at best, still dependent on spewing out some valuable forigen reserves to buy millitary gear. You take away "hindu" from -istan and there is suddenly nothing left. Just air. What shall it be called..Industan?? nope sorry..Indus valley is in PK, lets think?? Democratistan sounds good? How about Chindia? short of Chini India or China occupied India??

This is ur level.

Tum logo ko apna pyjama na naada baandne ke liye chini haath chahiye..:rofl::rofl:

Khawish hai tumaari ki hindustan naa rahey,par hai re khoti kismat tum napaak logo ki ,ke apney khaab pure nahi kar saktey.Har kaam ke liye china,janaab aapke Su***g raat ko bhi chinise mangwa lo aap.Kaam aasaan ho jayega..:rofl:

well....this is hardcore regionalism.......they oppose people from other states filling up jobs in mumbai....they believe maharastra is for maharashtrans only(actually a lot of maharashtrans also believe it).....yes b.thakre did some good things for marathi people in the past,but after he stepped down...his successors incompetence n political point scoring dramas show a very bad image of mumbai........

Regionalism is there all over india. This is in fact very serious in Assam. Ask any Bihari. In Maharashtra, they may be beaten up, but in Assam hindi-speaking people are hounded out by fanatics.

This is india's politics. Shiv Sena is a political party. In maharasthra, they work for marathis.

In Tamilnadu, tamil parties cry for tamilians, even non-indian tamilians. They are more violent than shiv sena when pride of tamils is in question. They even supported terrorist organizations like LTTE.

In tamilnadu, they ban the hindi film screening at will.

In karnataka, there is kannada rakshaka vedike. They are also violent and fight for rights of kannadigas. They recently hounded out Biharis from a railway examination.

In assam, ULFA keep on targetting hindi-speaking people. Shiv sena may beat up the outsiders, but in assam, ULFA simply guns down the hindi-speaking people.

In Gujarat, there were posters put up by collectors and mayors advising people to be cautious about Biharis.

In Kashmir, people of Kashmir resist allowing outsiders to settle in the valley under the pretext that demography will change, but they want their youths to be allowed to settle in Mumbai.

Manipuris and nagas are at war. They do not allow people from other group to enter into their locality.

But, these are all political parties, all registered under indian laws. They are not terrorist organizations. People of india know how to deal with them. Nobody can really complain because each state has its own regional force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom