What's new

The Shiv Sena problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
self delete

Last edited:
How did fanatics from Shiv Sena got so powerful to make it all marathi and anti-non marathi??

couldnt agree more. but not now . things are diffrent these days ,with congress is hear in maharashtra. BJP with its policies ,with shiv sena sitting on its shoulders was a curse . but these days people know that they are a bunch of fasict retards. and believe mam, they will be wiped out soon enough:sniper:

couldnt agree more. but not now . things are diffrent these days ,with congress is hear in maharashtra. BJP with its policies ,with shiv sena sitting on its shoulders was a curse . but these days people know that they are a bunch of fasict retards. and believe mam, they will be wiped out soon enough:sniper:
Shiv Sena might be rowdy but they're there because of public support and not because of some dictatorial regime. I don't like their violent attacks against non-Marathis but they won't be going anywhere as long as their counter-balance Congress also exists.

In a democracy, they're listed and allowed to stay as long as they don't conduct terrorism or manhandle it. You're talking like a dictator of "wiping them out".

This is india's politics. Shiv Sena is a political party. In maharasthra, they work for marathis.

In Tamilnadu, tamil parties cry for tamilians, even non-indian tamilians. They are more violent than shiv sena when pride of tamils is in question. They even supported terrorist organizations like LTTE.

In tamilnadu, they ban the hindi film screening at will.

In karnataka, there is kannada rakshaka vedike. They are also violent and fight for rights of kannadigas. They recently hounded out Biharis from a railway examination.

In assam, ULFA keep on targetting hindi-speaking people. Shiv sena may beat up the outsiders, but in assam, ULFA simply guns down the hindi-speaking people.

In Gujarat, there were posters put up by collectors and mayors advising people to be cautious about Biharis.

In Kashmir, people of Kashmir resist allowing outsiders to settle in the valley under the pretext that demography will change, but they want their youths to be allowed to settle in Mumbai.

Manipuris and nagas are at war. They do not allow people from other group to enter into their locality.

But, these are all political parties, all registered under indian laws. They are not terrorist organizations. People of india know how to deal with them. Nobody can really complain because each state has its own regional force.
This has to be changed only by changing the Constitution with stern rules. Democracy is fine but language should be only limited to households and social nicities rather than politics. I wonder why Southern Indians starting from Maharashtra and downwards have this complex.

Assam's so-called regionalists are nothing but off-hands goons of ULFA and their political supporters. They're NOT supported by people but rather by goons and offshoots of separatists. That's different from what you guys have in the Southern and central India.

I feel that those who use violence should be thrown into the jail on the spot. For example, 20 activists attack a group. All 20 of them should be immediately sentenced to 15 years in jail non-bailable irrespective of religion including minorities and majorities.

Only then social order will exist.

well....this is hardcore regionalism.......they oppose people from other states filling up jobs in mumbai....they believe maharastra is for maharashtrans only(actually a lot of maharashtrans also believe it).....yes b.thakre did some good things for marathi people in the past,but after he stepped down...his successors incompetence n political point scoring dramas show a very bad image of mumbai........

I think its a universal phenomenon in sub-continent if you keep coming and drying up resources of a State and deprive the locals of these jobs and resources then you do see such treatment

I Dont think shivsena is terrorist org; but certainly dont spread good ideology and should be sidelined and let die the natural death.

True. It is difficult for people in South Asia to think beyond languages and local setup. For example, both us and you have this regional madness. Such issues should be banned from politics by Constitution rather than any single government.

This has to be changed only by changing the Constitution with stern rules. Democracy is fine but language should be only limited to households and social nicities rather than politics. I wonder why Southern Indians starting from Maharashtra and downwards have this complex.

Assam's so-called regionalists are nothing but off-hands goons of ULFA and their political supporters. They're NOT supported by people but rather by goons and offshoots of separatists. That's different from what you guys have in the Southern and central India.

I feel that those who use violence should be thrown into the jail on the spot. For example, 20 activists attack a group. All 20 of them should be immediately sentenced to 15 years in jail non-bailable irrespective of religion including minorities and majorities.

Only then social order will exist.

Well said. I am with you on this. Please keep in mind, in india development has been concentrated at "hot spots". Fact is, in india, whatever development we see is due to initiatives by private sector and govt for long has not tried to decentralize the development throughout the country.

People from Bihar and UP flock to maharashtra because they do not have any jobs in their respective states. Plus, they do not have much language problem in maharashtra unlike in south india as hindi is widely spoken in Maharashtra. You will not find so many north indians in Chennai or Kochi.

Bihar and UP should be immediately developed in a time bound manner. Bihar has all the potential to become the next grain and vegetable basket of india. It has a huge amount of fertile land. Bihar can have a prosperous dairy industry. I think, big industrial houses should take up corporate farming and dairy industry in Bihar. It will change the face of those 2 states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom