What's new

The stupidity of Indians

PradoTLC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Is it just me or are the indians confused, stupid and an insane at the same time

On one hand they deny they had any role in the assassination and foolishly mock any one who suggest other wise... at the same time dancing at the murder claiming RAW and Moosad are the same league...

discuss for all nationalities ... except hendooo bendooo RSS homos on PDF.

Is it just me or are the indians confused, stupid and an insane at the same time

On one hand they deny they had any role in the assassination and foolishly mock any one who suggest other wise... at the same time dancing at the murder claiming RAW and Moosad are the same league...

discuss for all nationalities ... except hendooo bendooo RSS homos on PDF.
They are not confused, they are unorganized. Internally they are convinced that it's indeed a RAW thing, but when it comes to the narrative to others, they don't have any collective agreement that what should they say when someone blames them for the murder.
But what I see is that world powers want to divide India, based on their share in world economy. I mean, you are not allowed to be skilled, educated, entrepreneur, a thinker and an influencer at the same time, if you are not one of the powers. Indians today don't see that thing coming towards them.
I want to warn Indians here, that your country will be divided in 5 parts as I mentioned earlier. In my opinion, the best way to get out of this situation is to, resolve all issues with your neighbors and make them your best friends, and go back to the policies you adopted till Congress times.

Last edited:
They are not confused, they are not organized. Internally they are convinced that it's indeed a RAW thing, but when it comes to the narrative to others, they don't have any collective agreement that what will say when someone will blame us for the murder.
But what I see is that world powers want to divide India, based on their share in world economy. I mean, you are not allowed to be skilled, educated, entrepreneur, a thinker and an influencer at the same time, if you are not one of the powers. Indians today don't see thing coming towards them.
I want to warn Indians here, that your country will be divided in 5 parts as I mentioned earlier. In my opinion, the best way to get out of this situation is to, resolve all issues with your neighbors and make them your best friends, and go back to the policies you adopted till Congress times.
If the west divides India into 5 parts then who will take care of China?

No different to Nato. Bragging about human rights while assassinating thouands of foreign citizens on their own foreign soil.

so hypocrites ?...

good thing Allah has prescribed the 7th level of hell for hypocrites,

If the west divides India into 5 parts then who will take care of China?
Who took care of Russia?
Every conservative country has one or the other weakness. So do has China. West is not against China, never will be. Neither they are supporting India, never will be. It's Pakistan who is not performing due to parasites on her body.
It's just keeping all third world in line. All China did, to buy some business, obeying local laws, with no international military ambitions. China is not a free thinker. Just a manufacturing area. Even that is not acceptable to those who want to subjugate every living thing on earth.
So at the moment, only manufacturing is moving away from China. On the other hand, they are trying to subjugate China through economic means. And trust me, China will be subjugated, India or no India.
And for China, if China wants to survive the subjugation process, get out of the west driven world economy asap. Join Russia in Islamic banking, get support of Islamic world. If China remained in this economic system, China will be subjugated, no matter how good strategies they make.

Indians today don't see that thing coming towards them.

indian are deluded.. they think they are special because some white nations are lifting them... they think same rules won't apply to them.

the reality is the west just sees them as another collie to push the cart.

indian are deluded.. they think they are special because some white nations are lifting them... they think same rules won't apply to them.

the reality is the west just sees them as another collie to push the cart.
Not all Indians are delusional. But rest of your post is 100% right.

with nothing to offer except more stupidity
Considering the kind of thread you have started and what you have posted, stupidity would be a very mild word to describe you.

More so, considering that a zillion threads have been started on pdf by Pakjeets, demanding immediate action against India. Bechare bade heartbroken hai ke abhi tak kuch hua kyu nahi.

Koshish kar lo bachche, hoga kuch nahi.

Who took care of Russia?
Every conservative country has one or the other weakness. So do has China. West is not against China, never will be. Neither they are supporting India, never will be. It's Pakistan who is not performing due to parasites on her body.
It's just keeping all third world in line. All China did, to buy some business, obeying local laws, with no international military ambitions. China is not a free thinker. Just a manufacturing area. Even that is not acceptable to those who want to subjugate every living thing on earth.
So at the moment, only manufacturing is moving away from China. On the other hand, they are trying to subjugate China through economic means. And trust me, China will be subjugated, India or no India.
And for China, if China wants to survive the subjugation process, get out of the west driven world economy asap. Join Russia in Islamic banking, get support of Islamic world. If China remained in this economic system, China will be subjugated, no matter how good strategies they make.

The USSR may have been flawed from the start: economically, politically and ideologically; Perhaps this was fated to be a short-lived superpower but China despite its faults is a growing economy and a military power something the US will not tolerate as its equal. India is a proxy/counterbalance and the west will never divide India into 2 let alone 5. What happens in the next 10-20 years remains to be seen but for now China is defeating US sanctions and proving it.

Back
Top Bottom