What's new

The stupidity of Indians

Nijjar is a convicted criminal, has interpol red corner notice against him. India made several extradition requests to canada for him (and also addtional 17 criminals convicted in indian courts) Currently, he was also accused in the murder of one of our SIkh MPs's father. History full of crime, guns and hate
Convicted of what ??

the burden of proof is on the government to be prove something

Is it just me or are the indians confused, stupid and an insane at the same time

On one hand they deny they had any role in the assassination and foolishly mock any one who suggest other wise... at the same time dancing at the murder claiming RAW and Moosad are the same league...

discuss for all nationalities ... except hendooo bendooo RSS homos on PDF.
they do that just to confuse intelligent people.
On the one hand therefore, if you are not confused you are not intelligent.
On the other hand if you are intelligent, you are confused.
see how that works? On either hand that is.

hard to see any indian that isn't delusional.
time for bifocals

I am glad you noticed, I thought I was the only one. :D
you too

Indians are just dumb.

Fj_l4M5VUAAhT9D.jpg

F3Fosp3XUAAzZur.jpg

a5MV9NE_700b.jpg

hey do that just to confuse intelligent people.
On the one hand therefore, if you are not confused you are not intelligent.
On the other hand if you are intelligent, you are confused.
see how that works? On either hand that is.

stupid logic

Their government is denying it. Their public which is high on crap from Bollywood wants it to be true.
It is similar to OBL, 26/11 or 9/11 attacks. Some of you deny it ever happened. Some see it as a false flag by west to wage a war against Islam. Some of you are happy that western and Indian people deserve it.

compared your education .. I am probably a rocket scientist
More a fake racket scientist like A.Q.Khan.

Former Netherlands Prime Minister Ruud Lubbers revealed in 2005 that Dutch authorities wanted to arrest Khan in 1975 and again in 1986 but that on each occasion the Central Intelligence Agency advised against taking such action. According to Lubbers, the CIA conveyed the message: "Give us all the information, but don't arrest him."

After Khan was tried in absentia and sentenced to four years in prison in 1983 for stealing uranium enrichment secrets from the Netherlands, files held by an Amsterdam court were mysteriously lost, with the main judge suspecting the CIA's hand in their disappearance.

When an appeals court overturned Khan's conviction on a technicality, the Netherlands -- a key U.S. ally during the Cold War -- declined to seek a retrial, effectively letting Khan off the hook. As the Financial Times put it, the Dutch "abandoned prosecution of the most consequential crime committed on their territory since the second world war."

It is similar to OBL, 26/11 or 9/11 attacks. Some of you deny it ever happened. Some see it as a false flag by west to wage a war against Islam. Some of you are happy that western and Indian people deserve it.

nope...

we asked for evidence.. none was provided.

that is the difference between stupid and intelligent people. stupid people believe what ever it is told to them

nope...

we asked for evidence.. none was provided.

that is the difference between stupid and intelligent people. stupid people believe what ever it is told to them
But you took billions from the West in the name of terror and were playing double game. All along OBL was living in your country protected by ISI. West knew that all along and eliminated OBL. Guz ke maar diya. You guys can believe that OBL was innocent but West is not stupid.

Bhartoids are smart but an overly emotional people, which leads to a skewed sense of reality and ultimately nullifies their intelligence.

This is the reason I called them retarded because they retard themselves..

They are not confused, they are unorganized. Internally they are convinced that it's indeed a RAW thing, but when it comes to the narrative to others, they don't have any collective agreement that what should they say when someone blames them for the murder.
But what I see is that world powers want to divide India, based on their share in world economy. I mean, you are not allowed to be skilled, educated, entrepreneur, a thinker and an influencer at the same time, if you are not one of the powers. Indians today don't see that thing coming towards them.
I want to warn Indians here, that your country will be divided in 5 parts as I mentioned earlier. In my opinion, the best way to get out of this situation is to, resolve all issues with your neighbors and make them your best friends, and go back to the policies you adopted till Congress times.
you sound dumb!

But you took billions from the West in the name of terror and were playing double game. All along OBL was living in your country protected by ISI. West knew that all along and eliminated OBL. Guz ke maar diya. You guys can believe that OBL was innocent but West is not stupid.

who is we?

a tinpot dictator that goes to india for a piss doesn't represent us

You guys can believe that OBL was innocent but West is not stupid.

innocent till proven guilty ... where is your proof?

like I said intelligent people ask for evidence..

innocent till proven guilty ... where is your proof? like I said intelligent people ask for evidence..
Here speaketh the evidence seeker, who wanted hanging for India, based on allegations by Canada.

If changing colours based on narrative was the sign of smartness then our dear friend @PradoTLC is very very smart.

who is we?

a tinpot dictator that goes to india for a piss doesn't represent us

innocent till proven guilty ... where is your proof?

like I said intelligent people ask for evidence..
With terror outfits, rule of law does not apply. They go and destroy twin towers and kill people. But when challenged or arrested they ask for evidence.

Back
Top Bottom