What's new

The stupidity of Indians

They are not confused, they are unorganized. Internally they are convinced that it's indeed a RAW thing, but when it comes to the narrative to others, they don't have any collective agreement that what should they say when someone blames them for the murder.
But what I see is that world powers want to divide India, based on their share in world economy. I mean, you are not allowed to be skilled, educated, entrepreneur, a thinker and an influencer at the same time, if you are not one of the powers. Indians today don't see that thing coming towards them.
I want to warn Indians here, that your country will be divided in 5 parts as I mentioned earlier. In my opinion, the best way to get out of this situation is to, resolve all issues with your neighbors and make them your best friends, and go back to the policies you adopted till Congress times.

As long as China is around the West will prop India against China. China is not disappearing. It is one of the world's oldest civilizations.

Read the content of the article, and take a example of Pakistan defense minister, who gave warning to Israel for nuclear attack on fake news...

Here news article talking about the common public on fake news, and you minister which is highly reputed post... Did thr same.. You highly educated and top minister, completing with indian common people on thr fake news.

Read the content of the article, and take a example of Pakistan defense minister, who gave warning to Israel for nuclear attack on fake news...

Here news article talking about the common public on fake news, and you minister which is highly reputed post... Did thr same.. You highly educated and top minister, completing with indian common people on thr fake news.

it is true....

I googled it ... "Any smart indians on earth" ... answer: "no result found"

he fact that you are gloating about it shows that Madarsa education worked well for you.

compared your education .. I am probably a rocket scientist

it is true....

I googled it ... "Any smart indians on earth" ... answer: "no result found"
Hahahhahahah... Just check, how many doctors, engineers, scientists, and CEO from India, around the world and status in top positions... Well, seems you are depressed today... I leave you... TC, hope for the good day

Hahahhahahah... Just check, how many doctors, engineers, scientists, and CEO from India, around the world... Well, seems you are depressed today... I leave you... TC, hope for the good day

no idea..

but here on PDF they seem to be world class dodos.

Indians had too much cow piss and thought they were Israelis 🤣

I want to warn Indians here, that your country will be divided in 5 parts as I mentioned earlier. In my opinion, the best way to get out of this situation is to, resolve all issues with your neighbors and make them your best friends, and go back to the policies you adopted till Congress times.
Well, now we've been warned. Interesting.

Thank you for the ' warning' for whatever its worth. When you say " west' , whom are you referring to?.. and how in your scheme of things would you expect them to divide India into five parts ?.. and how ?

As regards neighbors, SL in the south is stable, so is BD & Bhutan. Myamar too is stable. Nepal may take a while to realize they are getting ripped off. Possibly after the commies lose power, but since we have an open border with them, movement to & fro remains with no issues. India has pension offices in Nepal, and Indian military doctors travel deep into the interior of Nepal to help former Indian soldiers.

This leaves only one neighbor, the one to the west. The bottom line is that that neighbor does not matter.As a nation, we are doing quite well without them. It would have been great if we'd got along & progressed together, but since we don't, no loss to India. India's progress is not linked with the western neighbor. As regards money spent on defence( since it is touted as a major saving should things go hunky -dory with the Western nation), nothing would change as India still has to spend keeping China in mind.

I am probably a rocket scientist
Word rocket is linked to science. I hope you know it.

Your comments and thought process shouts Madarssa quite loud. Good to see madarssas have started teaching rocket science too.

A rocket scientist without any idea?
Now I know that you really “are” a rocket scientist.

Last edited:
By reading the title I thought @Abdul Rehman Majeed started this thread.
Yes, it seems there is now 2nd Abdul Rehman. Is it too difficult to comprehend ? Thats how international diplomacy works. Have you ever seen Isreal or Russia acknowledging such acts ? INDIA clearly said 4 months back, that if Canada does not act on anti-indian activities, INDIA would respond.

Yes, it seems there is now 2nd Abdul Rehman. Is it too difficult to comprehend ? Thats how international diplomacy works. Have you ever seen Isreal or Russia acknowledging such acts ? INDIA clearly said 4 months back, that if Canada does not act on anti-indian activities, INDIA would respond.

hits on foreign soil are problematic. there can be collateral damage. I do not know what Mr Nijjar did to warrant a hit on him. I am not saying even Indian government did it

hits on foreign soil are problematic. there can be collateral damage. I do not know what Mr Nijjar did to warrant a hit on him. I am not saying even Indian government did it
Nijjar is a convicted criminal, has interpol red corner notice against him. India made several extradition requests to canada for him (and also addtional 17 criminals convicted in indian courts) Currently, he was also accused in the murder of one of our SIkh MPs's father. History full of crime, guns and hate

INDIA will respond if our interests are compromised, even on a foreign soil as well ! But, we will never ackknowledge it in public . Thats how International diplomacy works !,

Look at a old video : ( I think 3 months old )

Back
Top Bottom