What's new

The Worldwide Government

Witch do you prefer : a worldwide government or different countries governments ?

• Total voters
Options A, B or C with me as dictator for life.. OTOH it may not be very healthy or long lasting. Even Kim Jong Un is down with gout due to lack of exercise and overeating. :(

Combination of all three, and the world isn't ready yet. Neither am I ready yet to declare an Empire through voluntary accession which would eventually become the global government. :D

Combination of all three, and the world isn't ready yet. Neither am I ready yet to declare an Empire through voluntary accession which would eventually become the global government. :D

Hey you gotta fight me for the top job first :devil:

unless aliens invade us a we has something other than humans to kill its not gonna happen

UNSC rules the world politics with power to sanction/wars. Even coming up with binding resolutions on countries.
And UNSC is 80% white.
Out of 5, four are white nations.

That's not very 'Presidential' of you :disagree:
Since I would be the one declaring the Empire, which makes it mine, I would already be at the top. And since accession is voluntary fighting isn't necessary. That's Ensi to you. :D

You're not taking this too seriously are you, this is 99% imaginary.

Since I would be the one declaring the Empire, which makes it mine, I would already be at the top. And since accession is voluntary fighting isn't necessary. That's Ensi to you. :D

You're not taking this too seriously are you, this is 99% imaginary.

IT'S NOT IMAGINARY FOR ME!!!!!! I have eough qualifications because I spent a lot of time playing Sim City. I've been getting ready for the job!:taz::jester:

this is technocratic you should be Physician and engineer to be king not a gamer you can be my soldiers
now go to a university and give some Physics and engineering degrees for empire :smart:
and some ice cream

Back
Top Bottom