What's new

There was such a sense of camaraderie between Indian and Pak posters

A few days ago - there was a sense of camaraderie between Indian and Pak posters which I haven't seen. From cricketers in Pak on social media to many members like @Imran Khan @Musings @Iltutmish @Indus Pakistan looked at the Covid crisis in India from a humanitarian perspective and rose above differences.

Thanks to multiple Chinese posters now gloating and enjoying the current state of the crisis in India to score cheap points on the dead bodies of Indian citizens (because of a virus that originated and was spread because of the CCP), at least Indian posters must not forget that when it mattered, the average Pakistani stood by us. There might be a few expections, but by and large this is true. For that we should always be thankful.

As humbling as it feels reading your post, unfortunately your peers are of a different mind. After reading the majority of the views of the members of a certain indian defence forum, I feel rather conflicted. A lot of your country-persons believe that our sympathy for your losses is actually a mockery in disguise.. how does one counter a claim like that?

A lot of your country men are also on a mission to apparently expose Pakistan's true COVID count, and that we are hiding everything and are engaged in false reporting, and they desperately need material to show Pakistani's just how doomed they are. They are also enjoying and dreaming of our demise, that all of us should die.

As humbling as it feels reading your post, unfortunately your peers are of a different mind. After reading the majority of the views of the members of a certain indian defence forum, I feel rather conflicted. A lot of your country-persons believe that our sympathy for your losses is actually a mockery in disguise.. how does one counter a claim like that?

A lot of your country men are also on a mission to apparently expose Pakistan's true COVID count, and that we are hiding everything and are engaged in false reporting, and they desperately need material to show Pakistani's just how doomed they are. They are also enjoying and dreaming of our demise, that all of us should die.
I know. Andhbhakts are Andhbhakts. One can't help a lost cause. When they are not doing this, they are finding out how Gandhi and Nehru were actually pro Pakistani, Taj Mahal is a Hindu temple and Nathruram Godse was a great patriot. It's like those Republican voters who are convinced election was stolen from Trump.

I know. Andhbhakts are Andhbhakts. One can't help a lost cause. When they are not doing this, they are finding out how Gandhi and Nehru were actually pro Pakistani, Taj Mahal is a Hindu temple and Nathruram Godse was a great patriot. It's like those Republican voters who are convinced election was stolen from Trump.

Wow ok, I was not aware of that, thank you for clearing that up. I saw the video, makes a lot of sense but I won't make fun of it. Aren't they just people who are hyper patriots? Would you say Arnab Goswami is also one and the same?

These stupid Pakistanis are the reason why we have never been able to go the extra mile required to plummet India.

I hope this covid situation worsens in India and destroys its economy and population centers. because we all know , if India becomes strong , it will use its might against us.

Death to India,, Especially Hindu Indians .

Wow. You must be a real asshole in real life.
Only a low lifer with no positive contribution in his own life and the ones around him can conjure up a statement of this sort and feel proud while delivering it.

People like you who fail to overcome your own little dumb selves can't plummet anyone, let alone another country.
I m China , I know how my people feel, and global survey orgnizations also have long term study on it.

This is your problem, and we can't help, haters gonna hate.

Dude I have lived in places that claim to be the happiest places to live for their people.
Why? Because any one criticizing the government or the policies in those places would quickly get a fine.

Answer a simple question:
Can any Chinese citizen criticize your regime and it's policies and still stay alive or not disappear?
Where is Jack Ma once again?

Answer a simple question:
Can any Chinese citizen criticize your regime and it's policies and still stay alive or not disappear?
Where is Jack Ma once again?
China also has her share of government critics, many of them are celebrities. but we Chinese never criticize or blame other for being able to do so, we give constructive criticism and offer solutions, cause we know it's always the easiest thing to criticize and blame others when you yourself don't have to do their job. and that's why we grow and develop so fast, and so called democracies spend all their time finger pointing and making circles, going nowhere.

Wow ok, I was not aware of that, thank you for clearing that up. I saw the video, makes a lot of sense but I won't make fun of it. Aren't they just people who are hyper patriots? Would you say Arnab Goswami is also one and the same?
Arnab is a known baiter and a lapdog of the current Govt. Nope, they are mostly jingoistic and think sloganeering is patriotism. What is patriotic about paying a Pakistani to appear on your panel and then shouting at him?

A few days ago - there was a sense of camaraderie between Indian and Pak posters which I haven't seen. From cricketers in Pak on social media to many members like @Imran Khan @Musings @Iltutmish @Indus Pakistan looked at the Covid crisis in India from a humanitarian perspective and rose above differences.

Thanks to multiple Chinese posters now gloating and enjoying the current state of the crisis in India to score cheap points on the dead bodies of Indian citizens (because of a virus that originated and was spread because of the CCP), at least Indian posters must not forget that when it mattered, the average Pakistani stood by us. There might be a few expections, but by and large this is true. For that we should always be thankful.

Pakistan stood by you in 1962, by not attacking when you were down.
Your payback was 1971.
A knife in the back.

It appears the Chinese are more intelligent, and the Pakistanis are dumb idiots.
Indian's were cheering, when initially covid19 hit Pakistan hard.

Indians are great, I truly love them, I know so many,
but only individually,
India the nation, and India the state is never to be trusted because the collective mind-set is full of hate.

The Chinese know what they are doing.

Pakistan stood by you in 1962, by not attacking when you were down.
Your payback was 1971.
A knife in the back.

It appears the Chinese are more intelligent, and the Pakistanis are dumb idiots.
Indian's were cheering, when initially covid19 hit Pakistan hard.

Indians are great, I truly love them, I know so many,
but only individually,
India the nation, and India the state is never to be trusted because the collective mind-set is full of hate.

The Chinese know what they are doing.
I meant what I said. That was and remains my personal view.

You got the indian andh bhakts and then you have the pakistani version of indian bhakts. Both hate eachother, and they dont even realise how similar they are. Seems this forum has plenty of both. In the real world, indians and Pakistanis get along just fine. At least that is my experience.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom