What's new

Thoughts on the 'Mohajir sooba', & the May 22 attacks in Karachi

Mohajirs are having wet dreams...

Its like: Black in the U.S, Chinese in Malaysia, Moroccans in France being seperate.

Funny thing is, this is probably the only diaspora group in the world that hasn't become integrated with major ethnics.

U.P, and Bihari Mohajirs must integrate with Sindhis, Punjabis, Balochis, and with Pashtuns. These people should have shame because Kashmiri and Indian Punjabi Mohajirs have done that.

No one has made any mohajir name unless they the people made it popular by themselves.

Mohajirs are having wet dreams...

Its like: Black in the U.S, Chinese in Malaysia, Moroccans in France being seperate.

Funny thing is, this is probably the only diaspora group in the world that hasn't become integrated with major ethnics.

U.P, and Bihari Mohajirs must integrate with Sindhis, Punjabis, Balochis, and with Pashtuns. These people should have shame because Kashmiri and Indian Punjabi Mohajirs have done that.

No one has made any mohajir name unless they the people made it popular by themselves.

Eastern Punjabi mingled well in Pakistan because they settled with fellow Western Punjabis and their was no question of demographic threat as everyone was Punjabi. Now come to South, it is very bad to condemn Muhajirs for everything as Sindhis are also responsible. The first reaction of Sindhi Nationalist was to compare Sindhi people with ethnic cleansing of "Native Americans" who's land was colonized by so-called European (Muhajirs).

Eastern Punjabi mingled well in Pakistan because they settled with fellow Western Punjabis and their was no question of demographic threat as everyone was Punjabi. Now come to South, it is very bad to condemn Muhajirs for everything as Sindhis are also responsible. The first reaction of Sindhi Nationalist was to compare Sindhi people with ethnic cleansing of "Native Americans" who's land was colonized by so-called European (Muhajirs).

Dont argue cuz you don't know anything.
Their mohajir sooba plan is basically Karachi-Hydrabad. These are the two cities in Sindh, controlled powerfully by MQM.
Sindhis are under them. Mohajirs have made the son's of the soil completely out of existence. The Sindhi National Party was the one who initially invited them over to their province and called them 'brothers and sisters'. What would you do if your guest took over your own house! What the Sindhi Nationalist Party demands is their rules and laws. They are demanding the rights back.

There are U.P and Bihari migrants in North and South Punjab of Pakistan. They have integrated well and are living happily with no discrimination.

Their mohajir sooba plan is basically Karachi-Hydrabad. These are the two cities in Sindh, controlled powerfully by MQM.
Sindhis are under them. Mohajirs have made the son's of the soil completely out of existence. The Sindhi National Party was the one who initially invited them over to their province and called them 'brothers and sisters'. What would you do if your guest took over your own house! What the Sindhi Nationalist Party demands is their rules and laws. They are demanding the rights back.

There are U.P and Bihari migrants in North and South Punjab of Pakistan. They have integrated well and are living happily with no discrimination.
Sorry to ask a question?
You were talking, about blacks in america?
Who is the president of america now a days, obama? A black american or white american?
I think, if seraiki sobaa,is going to happen, then all of your arguments,will bound to , fail! in the comming future?
You can't tell, one of your brother to have a sip, of 7up & stop, younger brother to don't have it?
Basicly our problem, as a nation is our , 100 years old mind, set! Which is not accepting, a right demand, on the bassis our, un-known , benefits!
Why don't you, accept the, unification of pakistan & pakistani nation, isn't its in our national intersts to,make all the districts , a province & stop all this crap, to move ahead , from this, politicaly created, & selfbeneficial , destruction of paKistan?
Are you,ready to give sacrifices,for the safty & real ,progress of pakistan?
Its not written in QURAN, harrmed in our, great holy book, that we can't make, more provinces!
Plz ask, youself as a noble pakistani, the answer is there,I hope!

I was talking in historical perspective just after Independence. It is the well known fact that Sindhis were not happy with huge influx of Muhajirs in Karachi-Hyderabad and they never accepted Muhajirs wholeheartedly because Sindhis instantly became minority in these cities. G.M. Syed himself said that,"You have made us Red Indians in our own home." Tension escalated by Urdu language vs Sindhi language controversy.

it will be great injustice to SINDHI people and would badly hurt their feelings.............
karachi is economic hub and muhajirs want to take it from POOR sindhis .................
SIndhi people provided u with home to live and now u are dividing this home shame on u people and ur pity approach

You are talking as if Muhajirs are the reason for injustice & uneducated Sindhis? You need to growup, it's opposite scenario, while people in Karachi pays taxes & work day n night no one else in Pakistan pays taxes. It is the duty of every Pakistani to pay tax. As for poverty in interior Sindh, it is due to feudals & waderas who want Sindhis to remain jahil & uneducated & hence poor. I'm not a supporter of Muhajir Sooba but Muhajir sooba issue is good slap on Sindhi nationalists. If they talk of breakup of Pakistan we Muhajirs will talk of breakup from Sindhis.

You are talking as if Muhajirs are the reason for injustice & uneducated Sindhis? You need to growup, it's opposite scenario, while people in Karachi pays taxes & work day n night no one else in Pakistan pays taxes. It is the duty of every Pakistani to pay tax. As for poverty in interior Sindh, it is due to feudals & waderas who want Sindhis to remain jahil & uneducated & hence poor. I'm not a supporter of Muhajir Sooba but Muhajir sooba issue is good slap on Sindhi nationalists. If they talk of breakup of Pakistan we Muhajirs will talk of breakup from Sindhis.
i agree, with this statement, but with not only muhajir soobaa, in my mind!
i want , to demand, all the districts of the pakistan , should be made, as a adminstrative, provinces of pakistan!

You are a cutter MQM supporter and still you say you don't like the concept of mohajir sooba?

Every province gets a certain amount of budget. How well have the MQM allocated money in Sindh? As far as i'm concerned, mohajirs have been using it only in Karachi because the bulk of their population is concentrated there. Rest of Sindh is in stone age condition. Please explain now who is responsible for uneducation of Sindh and who has done looting?

There maybe feudals in Sindh, but at least there is no terrorism and no target killings based on ethnicity. Maybe as aforementioned, if you distribute the whole money of Sindh wisely things can definitely change. If i were you, i wouldn't say you're educated. You were lucky you came to Pakistan or else you would have been working under Hindus and Sikhs that would have smacked you day and night. Don't be selfish here or ruin the truth and thats all i ask...

Sorry to ask a question?
You were talking, about blacks in america?
Who is the president of america now a days, obama? A black american or white american?

I think, if seraiki sobaa,is going to happen, then all of your arguments,will bound to , fail! in the comming future?
You can't tell, one of your brother to have a sip, of 7up & stop, younger brother to don't have it?
Basicly our problem, as a nation is our , 100 years old mind, set! Which is not accepting, a right demand, on the bassis our, un-known , benefits!
Why don't you, accept the, unification of pakistan & pakistani nation, isn't its in our national intersts to,make all the districts , a province & stop all this crap, to move ahead , from this, politicaly created, & selfbeneficial , destruction of paKistan?
Are you,ready to give sacrifices,for the safty & real ,progress of pakistan?
Its not written in QURAN, harrmed in our, great holy book, that we can't make, more provinces!
Plz ask, youself as a noble pakistani, the answer is there,I hope!

LMAOF. Are you saying there has never been a mohajir President/Prime Minister of Pakistan?
Think again or look again.

So now you are using Seriki sooba as your concern to create more provinces including yours? The difference is, seriki have a native land and mohjairs don't. At your attempt of creating Karach-Hyrdabad as one single province, you will create a civil war with Sindhis. This is the truth.

Don't bring Quran into this. If you are truly good muslims then first of there would have been no target killings.

It seems you're the uneducated one. MQM controls only Karachi-Hyderabad. The Feudals/Sindhi nationalists get elected and run interior Sindh. Blame them for the poor conditions. We Muhajir are not in control of Sindh proper else we would have removed the vile Sindhi landowner/Feudal class. I frankly don't care about interior Sindh but their are poor due to their own faults not the fault of the MQM.

You are a cutter MQM supporter and still you say you don't like the concept of mohajir sooba?

Every province gets a certain amount of budget. How well have the MQM allocated money in Sindh? As far as i'm concerned, mohajirs have been using it only in Karachi because the bulk of their population is concentrated there. Rest of Sindh is in stone age condition. Please explain now who is responsible for uneducation of Sindh and who has done looting?

There maybe feudals in Sindh, but at least there is no terrorism and no target killings based on ethnicity. Maybe as aforementioned, if you distribute the whole money of Sindh wisely things can definitely change. If i were you, i wouldn't say you're educated. You were lucky you came to Pakistan or else you would have been working under Hindus and Sikhs that would have smacked you day and night. Don't be selfish here or ruin the truth and thats all i ask...

LMAOF. Are you saying there has never been a mohajir President/Prime Minister of Pakistan?
Think again or look again.

So now you are using Seriki sooba as your concern to create more provinces including yours? The difference is, seriki have a native land and mohjairs don't. At your attempt of creating Karach-Hyrdabad as one single province, you will create a civil war with Sindhis. This is the truth.

Don't bring Quran into this. If you are truly good muslims then first of there would have been no target killings.
Target killings, are happening all, over pakistan, & basicly, target killings, started in other provinces, bringing in quran, to settle a bloody, issue is , the most clever, thing to do.
Btw , you got it all wrong, I am not , a muhajir, bt I grew up in the, streets, of karAchi, I didn't support muhajir sooba, bt I respect, the rights oF muhajirs, their problems, their quest & sacrifices for , pakistan after, & before the partition of 47!
If all of provinces in pakistan, are basSed on eithnacity, the every other, eithnic community, havE right to have, their own, identical provinces.
If pakistan, needs stability & economic progress , it should listen the voice of the people in karachi, & in other , places like , southern punjab,(seraiki) belt, it would be fair, to give, every one, his equal rights, & that's called demo-cracy, Well , I hAte demo-crazy, in pakistan, where there, is no bAlance of power is been created, till now, we need a dictatorship, which can kick, the buts, out of pakistAn, & unify the pakistani nation, as to make all the declared districts , a provinciAl status formula, which can surly, stop this eithnic division of pakistan, so in the future, no one, can use his, or hers eithnic background, to use , As a credit card, to get the, power, & make , cruption, take away looted, money from pAkiStan, & sEnd it to , his swiss accounts?
Because of this,political - financial cruption, wE are landing behind bangladesh, & that's real, reason behind, this all, sobaa thing, which PPP, is using it?

indian boy don't comment on something you don't know! in lahore & multan alot of urdu speaking people live! you handle your telangana,orissa & maoists!

Back
Top Bottom