What's new

Tibetan self-immolations continue in northwestern Gansu

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all religious creeps set themselves on fire at the same time, Tibet would be free of these obstacles to modernization. They leech on public money through government grants and donations, then go around spreading their superstition.
Why not speed up the process with PLA bullets? They are creeps anyway, right? The ends, modernization and reduced financial burden on the state/people, justified the means, bullets.

Why not speed up the process with PLA bullets? They are creeps anyway, right? The ends, modernization and reduced financial burden on the state/people, justified the means, bullets.
When we feel the need to do that, we'll ask for American advice from dealing with native Americans.

Why hasn't the Dalli Lama condemned these sick acts?
Why doesn't he tell the monks that knock it off?
I guess these monks are his cheep and disposable foot solders

And for the guys saying getting rid of Religion will solve everything, we already tried that remember. The results were more then 2 million killed by Stalin alone. And how much did the beloved Chairman kill?
When was the last time a Pope, a Swami, or an Imam killed that many people?

Point being, stop living in a fantasy world and face reality. Your Atheist kind have killed magnitudes of order more in recent history then almost all "religious" confrontations have in all of history.

self-burning -- another great invention of dalai lama, after his lost the power of digging eyes, cutting nose , cutting feet.
indian govt,go on to help dalai,go on to support him killing more people.

When we feel the need to do that, we'll ask for American advice from dealing with native Americans.
Old times. No need for advice from US. Try the Nazis. More modern and efficient.

I think, we Indians should keep mum about this issue. The reason being we kept mum when CHINA took Tibet by force and so we do not have the moral high ground in this issue to open our mouth,
Lets talk about how our people are treated as second class citizens in our own country.
how our federal fabric is torn when it comes to biased decessions by the Center be one state is run by the one who is running the Center.

India wasn't mum, India did raise concerns about Military takeover of Tibet stating the possibility of facing a refugee crisis in India.

Can you understand Chinese?

Tibetan Buddhism is an abnormal part of Buddhism, It has been causing troubles since the Yuan Dynasty.

懂中文?当然没问题。but dont show me written by Han Chinese or cpc control media.

self-burning -- another great invention of dalai lama, after his lost the power of digging eyes, cutting nose , cutting feet.
indian govt,go on to help dalai,go on to support him killing more people.

brainwashed Chinese it not Dalai Lama or GOI who helping them in die. Cpc and it's forces are soul reason for that.

There's got to be a better way to go than self-immolation.

brainwashed Chinese it not Dalai Lama or GOI who helping them in die. Cpc and it's forces are soul reason for that.

You are in logic confusion.it is your govt help ladai,and dalai direct the self-immolations.i never say your govt help those who are going to die.
the evidence for your govt support dalai is that you are the only one country in the world who provide accommodation for dalai group.it is like a man who against theft on the surface,but providing refuge for thieves secretly to avoid them being caught by the police.
And your govt support dalai only to create some problems in China.your govt doesn't support the Independence of Tibet deep in the heart,for the day tibet independent is the day tibet recover south tibet which you called Arunachal Pradesh.
btw,no need for ccp to tell us ,any normal person can make a correct conclusion,even many indians elites know about it.they don't tell you for they want to get more benifits from the chaos of China.
You just listen to the medias with anti-Chinese tendency , but we integrate various data and analysis and judge ourselves.who are the brainwashed?

Dalai Lama directed his people for self-immolation? Tibetan groups are only in India ? Other countries not support them? I think Dalai Lama hai visited pretty much every good country and those countries have deep respect for Dalai Lama. and day dreaming of taking aunachel pradesh ? tell me about brainwashing my dear friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom