What's new

Tibetan self-immolations continue in northwestern Gansu

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KirovAirship and djsjs
You are trying to persuade the indian, that's the mission impossible!!
For most indian, they have made the judgement that chinese are the ones that are brainwashed by CPC, have no right and freedom to think.
For them the freedom is their last spiritual comfort when comparing with china, don't touch their last self esteem!

When they see the news about Tibet, they have huge word to say, show their hypocritic concern on Tibet, although every year there are more than million children died of starvation and non-nutrition.

They enjoy their "freedom", we enjoy our life!!

The CCP has its problems, every Chinese knows that, but some people always take these dark marks as advantages to exaggerate the issues. Such as Islam is banned in China and Tibetan are poor (All Chinese are "poor") blah blah blah.

It's high time China gives Tibet its independence. They have failed to smother popular dissent even by use of brute force. The Han dynasty hasn't a clue what democracy is. They must face reality and quit. Even Xinjiang should get independence from the stifling undemocratic rule of the Chinese.

How long will they suffer the brainwashing, propaganda and brute force unleashed by the dynasty? I think it's only a matter of time. Implosion is near.

It's high time India gives Kashmir its independence. They have failed to smother popular dissent even by use of brute force. The Hindu dynasty hasn't a clue what democracy is. They must face reality and quit. Even Khalistan should get independence from the stifling undemocratic rule of the Chinese.

How long will they suffer the brainwashing, propaganda and brute force unleashed by the dynasty? I think it's only a matter of time. Implosion is near.

----------------------

You Indians are too easy.

Old times. No need for advice from US. Try the Nazis. More modern and efficient.
I don't know. Americans seemed to do it better. The natives nearly died off and the remainder are mostly in camps.....I mean reserves. Even after all that, people still view Americans as some champion of human rights. That's success right there where the Nazis failed hard.

Obviously China is screwing this up, because Tibetans more than doubled since 1949.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom