What's new

Tibetan self-immolations continue in northwestern Gansu

Status
Not open for further replies.
懂中文?当然没问题。but dont show me written by Han Chinese or cpc control media.

Yeah there are news written in Han Chinese about people 在政府建築物自爆 because of 上訪失敗, these news must be fake, for sure.

Yeah there are news written in Han Chinese about people 在政府建築物自爆 because of 上訪失敗, these news must be fake, for sure.

I guess I had asked proof. Not this bs sir.

I guess I had asked proof. Not this bs sir.

I guess If you really know Chinese, you will find the proof yourself with the source I have already written in Chinese in the prior post.

山東訪民鎮政府自爆 一死六傷
[香港文匯報] HK famous pro-cential government media.

ɽ¶«ÉÏ·ÃÈËÇú»ªÇ¿ÔÚÕòÕþ¸®×Ô±¬ - ÐÂÎÅÖÐÐÄ - ɽºÓÐÅÏ¢Íø - Powered by Discuz!
[新华社] A "CPC media"

You are welcome.

just one problem in that's this news from Shan dong. We are talking about Tibet I guess. Sure newspapers will cover this news because he taken bomb and blasted it injuring ppl. news paper only saying that guy was unhappy with gov. But nothing about gov fault or what will gov. Do to solve it.

just one problem in that's this news from Shan dong. We are talking about Tibet I guess. Sure newspapers will cover this news because he taken bomb and blasted it injuring ppl. news paper only saying that guy was unhappy with gov. But nothing about gov fault or what will gov. Do to solve it.

Shandong man unhappy with the gov. and kill himself,
Tibet man unhappy with the gov. and kill himself.

No difference.

who pays suicide bombers to detonate themselves?

sucide bombers and monks are not the same..sucide bombers die to kill others..these monks sel immolate themselves...please dont insult them by comparing with terrorists..

sucide bombers and monks are not the same..sucide bombers die to kill others..these monks sel immolate themselves...please dont insult them by comparing with terrorists..

They are all killing people, same stories.

It's high time China gives Tibet its independence. They have failed to smother popular dissent even by use of brute force. The Han dynasty hasn't a clue what democracy is. They must face reality and quit. Even Xinjiang should get independence from the stifling undemocratic rule of the Chinese.

How long will they suffer the brainwashing, propaganda and brute force unleashed by the dynasty? I think it's only a matter of time. Implosion is near.

Shandong man unhappy with the gov. and kill himself,
Tibet man unhappy with the gov. and kill himself.

No difference.
do I not understand Chinese or what? that Shan dong man was acting like a terrorist understand the meaning of 6个人受伤? I not see Tibetan monk or ppl doing some thing like that.

You are in logic confusion.it is your govt help ladai,and dalai direct the self-immolations.i never say your govt help those who are going to die.
the evidence for your govt support dalai is that you are the only one country in the world who provide accommodation for dalai group.it is like a man who against theft on the surface,but providing refuge for thieves secretly to avoid them being caught by the police.
And your govt support dalai only to create some problems in China.your govt doesn't support the Independence of Tibet deep in the heart,for the day tibet independent is the day tibet recover south tibet which you called Arunachal Pradesh.
btw,no need for ccp to tell us ,any normal person can make a correct conclusion,even many indians elites know about it.they don't tell you for they want to get more benifits from the chaos of China.
You just listen to the medias with anti-Chinese tendency , but we integrate various data and analysis and judge ourselves.who are the brainwashed?

even if he does it the question is why does he do it??what about chinese media???check for urself u'l find conflicts with taiwan,indonesia,vietnam,india,russia,america.."integare data analysis"..are complex words...any sane person knows about the hostility of china...

do I not understand Chinese or what? that Shan dong man was acting like a terrorist understand the meaning of 6个人受伤? I not see Tibetan monk or ppl doing some thing like that.

They did the same thing in 2008.

proof ? Any news article or video or any kind of non-cpc document ? don't just say anything man.

I though everyone has watched the news about Tibet before the Olympic 2008 was held.

even if he does it the question is why does he do it??what about chinese media???check for urself u'l find conflicts with taiwan,indonesia,vietnam,india,russia,america.."integare data analysis"..are complex words...any sane person knows about the hostility of china...

taiwan? territory of republic of China includes southern Tibet.Why do’nt you return it to Taiwan?

Southern Tibet belongs to the Republic of China, or belongs to the People's Republic of China, but definitely does not belong to India

vietnam?it was a part of China one thousand years ago,at least we do not have the willing to conquer them now,could you please give up invading Pakistan?

russia?Our strategic partner

indonesia?who they hate are indonesia Chinese,for they control most of the national wealth.

america? they see us as the No1 threat of there super power,if there is no China,maybe you have a chance........

@KirovAirship and djsjs
You are trying to persuade the indian, that's the mission impossible!!
For most indian, they have made the judgement that chinese are the ones that are brainwashed by CPC, have no right and freedom to think.
For them the freedom is their last spiritual comfort when comparing with china, don't touch their last self esteem!

When they see the news about Tibet, they have huge of words to say, show their hypocritic concern on Tibet, although every year there are more than million children died of starvation and non-nutrition.

They enjoy their "freedom", we enjoy our life!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom