What's new

Time to test India’s Cold Start Doctrine

BULL --- We know India got no balls......

you want our ball?

let me ask sachin bhai....................

yeah he has agreed

here u go

Sachin%20Tendulkar_9548.jpg

One doesn't have to read any more of this article to realise that it is a total waste of time. That is where I stopped reading anyway. The only impression one gets is that this Afshain Afzal is a civilian who hasn't the slightest clue of what he is writing. All the knowledge of military matters that he pretends to have seems to have been imbibed from Zaid Hamid. 'A recent leak of Indian classified papers'. Indeed. The only leak appears to be located on the person of Mr Afshain Afzal. A funny article containing an amalgam of propaganda designed to sell, selective misquotes of a multitude of newspaper articles, zero knowledge of military matters and a generous helping of backseat hyper nationalism.

I really hate it when self styled civilian 'defence experts' start expounding on military tactics and strategy. The ignorance levels are so high that they have no choice but to use disproportionately large quantities of pure bullshit to fill even a single paragraph. The end product makes no military sense but makes a lot of patriotic sense to people as ignorant as the author himself. But since this is the target audience to begin with, that is what sells these articles unfortunately.

Hi,

You are right---the writer has no clue about the world's economic conditions------the world economy is in a terrible condition----close to shambles as of now----it desperately needs peace and stability of all kinds and no war between two major millitary powers---.

The writer pulls in all the countries of the world to strike at pakistan, which is a little too far fetched----.

The only fear I have is of Obama----desperate men do desperate things and this man will do something to win his second term---is pakistan ready for that----would india play stooge to what the U S wants---just for Obama to win his elections----.

time has been change now
why India is not attacking on us
we are ready to use atom bomb
simple
I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.
Hi,

You are right---the writer has no clue about the world's economic conditions------the world economy is in a terrible condition----close to shambles as of now----it desperately needs peace and stability of all kinds and no war between two major millitary powers---.

The writer pulls in all the countries of the world to strike at pakistan, which is a little too far fetched----.

The only fear I have is of Obama----desperate men do desperate things and this man will do something to win his second term---is pakistan ready for that----would india play stooge to what the U S wants---just for Obama to win his elections----.
:what:
the U.S is fighting a tough economic 'battle'
at this point nothing would hurt obama more than starting another war

COLD START is a dead option now.This was developed after failure of operation parakram 2004.But again after Mumbai incident.India tried to use this option but failed again.

COLD START is a dead option now.This was developed after failure of operation parakram 2004.But again after Mumbai incident.India tried to use this option but failed again.

How`d you know?? did the military brass of India discuss all the success & failure with you??
B`cos there is not any news about this....:what:

Don't worry. No need to make conspiracy theories.

Manmohan singh will die but never allow any harm to pakistan.

what special you have which we dont have??

Delusions

Intent ! :coffee:

I said that in case of "successful" Indian invasion ,where critical interests of Pakistan are harmed...We would turn your civilization into smoke . . . Do you have ANY and I mean ANY doubts about it,gentleman? Again, before opening your mouth and giving Childish comments....ponder on my words "critical interests of Pakistan".ANY country would go for ultimate option if its "critical interests are harmed by the enemy" duhhh...What are you doing in a defence forum? . . . :disagree:

Funniest article in this whole thread:rofl:.. on note - first you save your nuclear weapons from Taliban & AQ then we can discuss bombing on India and all Super duper Pak dream stuffs..
All the world knew that Pak doesnt even has the facility to store nuclear weapons safely from non state actors.

Delusions is another major addiction..:toast_sign:

You are actually a child.Please don't comment at my post. Go eat candy and work on your English grammar homework.

time has been change now
why India is not attacking on us
we are ready to use atom bomb

simple
Do you really feel India needs to attack you when we are getting our job done without spoiling our hands? :azn:

Intent ! :coffee:

I said that in case of "successful" Indian invasion ,where critical interests of Pakistan are harmed...We would turn your civilization into smoke . . . Do you have ANY and I mean ANY doubts about it,gentleman? Again, before opening your mouth and giving Childish comments....ponder on my words "critical interests of Pakistan".ANY country would go for ultimate option if its "critical interests are harmed by the enemy" duhhh...What are you doing in a defence forum? . . . :disagree:

you will turn us into smoke and we will sit quite:lol:
and you want to sign on ur expiry date..huh..

Don't feed to trolls BRO,,,,, they are just testing cold start doctrine here on PDF too :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Truth is: Pakistan is not in condition to test and we are not fully prepared for what cold start is meant for. Moreover Pak would not like to see Uncle Sam(as we don't need any assistance, it would be due to distorted relationship) in action too. Any mischief could lead to all out war from either side.

How`d you know?? did the military brass of India discuss all the success & failure with you??

I think, you know few days before your x-navy chief admits about failure of Operation Parakram 2004.
Secondly, After Mumbai Incident IAF openly violated LOC and tried to do surgical strikes with in Pakistan territory but failed due to strict response.Hope it helps to understands both doctrines and their failure.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

I think, you know few days before your x-navy chief admits about failure of Operation Parakram 2004.
Secondly, After Mumbai Incident IAF openly violated LOC and tried to do surgical strikes with in Pakistan territory but failed due to strict response.Hope it helps to understands both doctrines and their failure.

navy chief said that operation was useless...secondly there is no proof of violating loc during bombay attacks.
few of you guys says 2 fighters came but i want to ask you,will we send 2 fighters to fight with a air force having f-16's n other jets..??

and its correct that we r not in position to implement it coz we r modernising our forces + we need international support which we dont have..

navy chief said that operation was useless...secondly there is no proof of violating loc during bombay attacks.
few of you guys says 2 fighters came but i want to ask you,will we send 2 fighters to fight with a air force having f-16's n other jets..??

and its correct that we r not in position to implement it coz we r modernising our forces + we need international support which we dont have..

We have international support from Russia, Israel, France(Remember in Kargil, Parliament, Mumbai) and US now. But our policy does not allow us to go for that being a non aligned state....

Back
Top Bottom