What's new

Tribute to Burhan Wani in Islambad. Pakistan Stands with Kashmir.

KUCH Nahi milega

Itnay Salon se aap Ko Kia mila hai? Your army is losing their mind. One just killed himself and all those news which are not in favor of India. You people deny them.
Come out of denial mode and face the reality.
Since decades Kashmiris are fighting with 2nd largest army. Largest democracy. You already have lost.
When an eight years old after getting 100s of pallets say, "I will call Wani bhai", you have lost.

Nice. Is it going to take place for some more days? Or it was one day event?
Dear owner of Centaurus mall belongs to our village and he is KAshmiri.
It was backed by Kashmir council and yes it was one day event.

Adter Kashmir issue re ignintion i have seen all sectors of Islamabad filled with JuD posters have you noticed?
Yea, I was present on Kashmir rally conducted by JUD and JAmat ISlami.
You know who backed Centaurus event?

Dear owner of Centaurus mall belongs to our village and he is KAshmiri.
It was backed by Kashmir council and yes it was one day event.

Yea, I was present on Kashmir rally conducted by JUD and JAmat ISlami.
You know who backed Centaurus event?
Wait i thought that dude was from Mirpur thats why the apartments were in pounds
@django the nost priciest luxury flat costs almost 3.5 million pound in Centaurus =-O

Do Kashmiri muslims actually want to join Pakistan? I'm not asking about Pak Kashmiris. Maybe they will be happy as long as India left them alone by removing army from streets.
Actually, this is the point. It is for the Kashmirs to decide. We never said that India should just go out and give us Kashmir. The focus have always been on the right to self-determination which is being suppressed. Eventually, one day or another, this is what all the involved parties will have to agree with. It may take more decades and more bloodshed but this will be the only option to resolve the problem. Now it depends on us humans to try and make it happen as quickly as possible without losing more lives on this.

If a single Burhan can challenge world's 2nd biggest army, then the strength of all Kashmiris is self explanatory.

@django @The Sandman @Zibago @Arsalan @Jonah Arthur @Delnavaz B @waz @WAJsal
@PaklovesTurkiye @Mentee @Mr.Meap
Adter Kashmir issue re ignintion i have seen all sectors of Islamabad filled with JuD posters have you noticed?
I was present there. :)
though the sound went half way through, did you not experience same problem
Thanks for the share will definitely watch this :tup::tup::tup:

Mr Burhan , acted in greatest interest for Kashmir's freedom I am sure he is in good place now and is seen in greatest regards by his peers

He was Brave Person wanted to live freely he was true Pakistani

#######################################

#Neutrals
#Neutral

However since we have a Government that does not represents "Pakistan" in power I can't really say much about Kashmir in current circumstances

It is what it is , I can't be a hypocrite and state on one hand Kashir is Opressed and Pakistan is Milk and Honey , In Kashmir it is Indian Army beating up people , and in Pakistan it is the Police Force influenced by Rana Sana beating up citizens

Pakistan of today June 2022 is only marginally better then Kashmir in Occupied India

Nuetrals can't have the Cake from Pakistani Citizens anymore

>0% Performance to get back Kashmir
>0% Performance to protect Pakistan's elected government

Double Failure

Price of Being a Neutral is quite steep I am afraid it shatters your most closest supporters group

No Business as usual , wave the green Jhandi on 14th August I am afraid

No support to Neutrals till Imran Khan comes back in Government , Allah Hafiz

Guy like Fazlu Diesal , are cowards son of b who were made minister of communication on behalf of Kashmir (untill Imran Khan Raised Kashmir's voice)

Lanat ka muqam hai

I am sorry but it is what it is , it is quite bad at the root level

Pakistani Citizen ko Kehte ho , Voting Rights nahi Deinge , phir baat ker rahe ho Burhan Wani ki ?

Besharm Log

Yahi Aj ki Haqeeqat hai , today on July 8 2022

This Dual Narrative is just not working , we can't have an Opressive Broken f up system in Pakistan and at same time we promise Kahsmiri a better future

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom