What's new

Tribute to Burhan Wani in Islambad. Pakistan Stands with Kashmir.

13887004_1147833168613689_7237338391890663989_n.jpg

@Zibago @django @Moonlight

Zulm phir Zulm hai, burhtaa hai to mith jaata hai.
Khoon phir Khoon hai, bahta hai to rung lataa hai

The news take their reporting with a grain of slat

What i see is total co operation by local authorities what ever ban there is its on paper only and i am cool with that they have done a lot for disaster struck areas

Your being cool or uncool is not the issue here.

The moot point is that while Pakistanis hasten to point out UN resolutions on Kashmir at the 1st available opportunity yet gloss over ( as you too have done ) on similar decisions by the UN on in house terrorist groups like JUD.

The UN resolution on Kashmir is ' on paper only' as far as India is concerned- to use your words.

Your being cool or uncool is not the issue here.

The moot point is that while Pakistanis hasten to point out UN resolutions on Kashmir at the 1st available opportunity yet gloss over ( as you too have done ) on similar decisions by the UN on in house terrorist groups like JUD.

The UN resolution on Kashmir is ' on paper only' as far as India is concerned- to use your words.
The organization which has displayed banners is FiF which has done humanitarian work from Palestine to Burma
The word JuD isnt used

The organization which has displayed banners is FiF which has done humanitarian work from Palestine to Burma
The word JuD isnt used

I am going by what you wrote.

I,ll post banners here after a few hours they even have a camp near our house full co operation by local authorities and the business community there has been no ban on FiF activities in Pakistan

Apprently the ban is for media only its not implemented the police and local authorities fully aid them and provide services for their rallies
Even local politicians are seen at their rallies i have seen on occasions local newspapers giving coverage to them

I didnt seea ban by them in Lahore,Islamabad or Sialkot whatever ban they anounced isnt implemented anywhere

Apprently the ban is for media only its not implemented the police and local authorities fully aid them and provide services for their rallies
Even local politicians are seen at their rallies i have seen on occasions local newspapers giving coverage to them

I didnt seea ban by them in Lahore,Islamabad or Sialkot whatever ban they anounced isnt implemented anywhere

Well this is what Dawn reported few days ago,

"In its directions issued to the additional inspector general of police operations Punjab and to divisional police chiefs across the province, the home department has asked for details of fundraising by JuD and other proscribed organisations as the activity is against the law."

http://www.dawn.com/news/1273884/pu...feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+dawn-news+(Dawn+News)

what you are saying in the your post is that state machinery is ignoring the law of the land and helping this banned terror organization to raise fund.

Well this is what Dawn reported few days ago,

"In its directions issued to the additional inspector general of police operations Punjab and to divisional police chiefs across the province, the home department has asked for details of fundraising by JuD and other proscribed organisations as the activity is against the law."

http://www.dawn.com/news/1273884/pu...feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+dawn-news+(Dawn+News)

what you are saying in the your post is that state machinery is ignoring the law of the land and helping this banned terror organization to raise fund.
Well its registered as a charity organization and they seek help from them during floods and earthquakes a large portion of earthquake relief during 2005 Kashnir quake was taken by them also just a few weeks ago they sent eid girfts all the way to Palestine and Somalia and they are involved with drought affected Hindus in Thar

Well its registered as a charity organization and they seek help from them during floods and earthquakes a large portion of earthquake relief during 2005 Kashnir quake was taken by them also just a few weeks ago they sent eid girfts all the way to Palestine and Somalia and they are involved with drought affected Hindus in Thar
I gave you a link from Pakistani source saying such fund raising is against the law in Pakistan. It's for people in Pakistan to decide if they are fine with funding such an organization which is banned by their own government under NAP.

Back
Top Bottom