• Moderaration need to get together and figure this all out

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • We should do nothing

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is you see that kind of post and you feel the urge to reply
When it comes to religion we do issue warnings...

The point is ...Aus is a guest and he disrespected and took the host for a ride.

Not once but 3x, which we have record of...he may have done more times that didnt come under our radar...With great powers comes great responsibilities...He failed that...

Last edited:
He has issues with a TT not with the mods...Another member also corrected you.
I was told it was with mods, it was a misunderstanding then, but the "mirch, masala" was a false allegation by you.

Those remarks are something ANY foreigner would tell you as to being Indian includes...When it comes to religion we do issue warnings...
and, i would have replied in the same coin, what any foreigner would tell you being Pakistani, finally thread derailed and trolling starts.

and, i would have replied in the same coin, what any foreigner would tell you being Pakistani, finally thread derailed and trolling starts.
I have removed the remarks as I think that was going a little too far...I actually didnt read initially...

Secondly we are not the defender of Islam but our own existence; Islam belong to Allah and he can defiantly do better job than us .... try to understand rather than making comments based on common misconception .
And "own existence" is?
religion is not just religion for us it is the very basis of our political existence.
This.
Do you see it?

What does this tell me as a non Pakistani?
does not matter you were wrong on both accounts.
No,im not.

As many of you know, I have been here a while, my love of service and the brave men and women in uniform, bought me here.

First I think that the fact that there is a large community of many nationalities, (including indians), enriches and makes this forum unique.

But I can no longer remain silent on the clear attacks on Pakistan culture, ideology, national interest, nationhood and now religious beliefs.

If this Indian TTA is not removed, then I will no longer post on this site or visit.

And you will also loose the many members of serving and retired people, some who because of the nature of their service, can only visit as guests.

What does this tell me as a non Pakistani?
For us religion is important ...

Doesnt mean in the sense WEST shows you...

Doesnt mean that every Pakistani has a beard...Our PM doesnt :enjoy: and his wife does niqab...we have all kinds of people but for us religion and religious principles are important...

Islam says respect the other religion and their places of worship...our country declares Hindu temples and ancient Buddhist temples as heritage of Pakistan and are preserved under our religion and our countries..

Sure some idiots do try to highjack the religion just like how Trump highjack democracy...does it mean democracy has failed or Trump?

The problem with West is they have blamed Christianity for whatever reason they have...but they have failed to see that in doing so they didnt give the responsibility/ ownership of the ill deeds to the person conducting it! The person somehow isnt held responsible for his actions but his religion takes the fall!

I think educated people need to utilize their education in actually learning about something...Life is learning curve you learn something new all the time :enjoy:

what is your actual question existence is existence .... again what are you trying to ask .... ?

you tell me what are you perceiving ....???

You say you are not the defenders of Islam but your existence is Islam which to me is a contradiction and which proves my first post.
If you had understood my first post,you would have known that the only way he could hurt you(Pakistanis) back,was to attack Islam.

I think educated people need to utilize their education in actually learning about something...Life is learning curve you learn something new all the time :enjoy:
You :pissed::pissed::pissed:

If you had understood my first post,you would have known that the only way he could hurt you(Pakistanis) back,was to attack Islam.
Not entirely...many dont really care like many other members...
To Many however, it is a part of their very existence...

It does not mean to harm them you harm Islam...well sort of maybe...but not entirely...coz like @HRK said it is not our religion but our dean (way of life) ...harming it is not harming a religion but harming our way of life = existence

:angel: :p:

You say you are not the defenders of Islam but your existence is Islam which to me is a contradiction and which proves my first post.

you can save your philosophical debate for sometime later. Now, if you are a muslim, it would/should be painful for any ordinary muslim to read what that guy wrote. If not you should rather have a philosophical discussion with yourself and about your existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom