Petition for peace

• Moderaration need to get together and figure this all out

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • We should do nothing

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1stly, the forum members have some say in their likes and dislikes. I guess it is something new for you Indians considering such rights probably (assuming) dont exist on Indian forums where a Pakistani will never get any such "powers".

2ndly, How is it you making snide remarks about django and other members any different than they making about that Aus guy? Pot calling kettle black?

3rdly, When religious debates are not allowed on this forum why did a TT engage instead of reporting it or calling the attention of others? We have rules for ALL members not to engage.

In case you dont know, the members here are enraged because 2 Pakistani members were banned for fighting back with that Indian TT....So, I understand how they see this as unfair and voice out...After all this is an open forum, we listen to our members also!

FINALLY, Since EACH of you showed you dont care about what is said about Indian gods...then no one would expect you to understand what it means to care about their gods....Basically, you guys are not so chill and have received infractions every now for going heads on with people who call your gods (equally in an uncaring fashion) and you want to speak crap about those who ACTUALLY CARE and dont hide their care? Kind of hypocrite dont you think?

I mean you dont care so it shouldnt effect you and you shouldnt go crazy...Yet despite claiming you dont care you do show care. But god forbid people who care to actually show care?

The same is said but this time by a man who has not only been on this forum for a decade but has been bestowed a title with which comes responsibilities...So why only see one side of the coin and spit remarks?
Umm what r u on abt dear.
U dont want to give power,,great ban him.
Dont want to give indians "rights" to post on an anonymous forum,,well go ahead ban any/all indians too.
U can create ur perfect safespace like those indian forums u suggesting.
Lesser traffic though.

2ndly,,what snide remark did i make?
Comeon Neolithic n kudos is funny,probably django will get it.
Elsewhere I agree i do provoke but without abuses.
But anyway,,its internet,posters r anonymous,ppl write a lot of sh#t,,,it helps if one doesnt take it seriously.yaa i too used to take it seriously,over the course of time we chnge for the better.
3rdly,,,,what is this "religious debate/discussion not allowed" facade???
Plenty of religious threads here already n discussions occur regularly.
Heck even staff do it,,,citing religious scriptures n what not,what shud be done,whywhen n what not,,,even u have done it plenty.
About the enraged snowflakes,,,well offcourse do listen to 'your' members,placate them,,,unban those guys/ban austerlitz.,,,its ur forum.
Just dont pretend that its coz he broke the rule of religious discussion or he is the only staff guilty of religious insults.
Finally,,yes at first i used to care,later i realised,its an anonymous internet forum consisting predominantly of teenage defence enthusiasts,,no point taking it seriously n i have a real life too where actual serious stuff needs to be taken care of.
As for the negatives,,,ya got thm for trolling but i dont think i got any of thm for insulting religion or using abusive language(u can check,,n find out if i got crazy)
more like fun killing mods or just some triggered staff.
N not caring for online religious insults by some unknown poster doesnt equate to me not understanding the hurt suffered by the caring guys/snowflakes here,,,many of whom have participated in insulting religious beliefs of others.they most probably cant tolerate internet outside pdf without getting supertriggered n deeply hurt,so yes they need this platform as thr safe space till they grow some thick skin.

Last edited:
you can save your philosophical debate for sometime later. Now, you are a muslim, any ordinary muslim it would/should be painful to read what that guy wrote. If not you should rather have a philosophical discussion with yourself and about your existence.
And you should cutt the crap and grow up.
You cant cry about every insult thrown at you or your religion,either man up and do something about or just shut up.

...I can no longer remain silent on the clear attacks on Pakistan culture, ideology, national interest, nationhood and now religious beliefs.
Culture can evolve, "Pakistan ideology" wasn't a subject until Zia, and Pakistan's ideology and national interests seem to be going the way of the dinosaurs: frozen in amber and unable to adapt to changing circumstances. Is that what you see for yourself?

U dont want to give power,,great ban him.
The problem is we DID! Not a question of we didnt!
Dont want to give indians "rights" to post on an anonymous forum,,well go ahead ban any/all indians too.
U can create ur perfect safespace like those indian forums u suggesting.
Lesser traffic though.
Why are you so bipolar? Why must it be all or nothing?

2ndly,,what snide remark did i make?
Comeon Neolithic n kudos is funny,probably django will get it.
Elsewhere I agree i do provoke but without abuses.
But anyway,,its internet,posters r anonymous,ppl write a lot of sh#t,,,it helps if one doesnt take it seriously.yaa i too used to take it seriously,over the course of time we chnge for the better.
Yea but as a MOD I have to end up cleaning up all the shit :angry:

That is what a moderation team is for!

3rdly,,,,what is this "religious debate/discussion not allowed" facade???
Plenty of religious threads here already n discussions occur regularly.
Heck even staff do it,,,citing religious scriptures n what not,what shud be done,whywhen n what not,,,even u have done it plenty.
Yes, I had made a request to allow such discussions only when senior members are involved...WE usually close the thread when we leave so that trolls wont invade!

About the enraged snowflakes,,,well offcourse do listen to 'your' members,placate them,,,unban those guys/ban austerlitz.,,,its ur forum.
Sure

Just dont pretend that its coz he broke the rule of religious discussion or he is the only staff guilty of religious insults.
He is the ONLY staff to have managed to do it 3x within a week! Maybe more but I only saw 3 threads that were reported...

Usually the others do it every now and then...when the human mood swings... not continuous like on a mission to get banned

Finally,,yes at first i used to care,later i realised,its an anonymous internet forum consisting predominantly of teenage defence enthusiasts,,no point taking it seriously n i have a real life too to live.
good for you!

As for the negatives,,,ya got thm for trolling but i dont think i got any of thm for insulting religion or using abusive language(u can check,,n find out if i got crazy)
So do you want me to hunt and give you some for insulting religion as you just recently declared you have done it
more like fun killing mods or just some triggered staff.
So hurting someone's sentiments is fun? I understand you claim to be a doc..You do know that such a person can be diagnosed as Psycho patient or maybe even a sociopath?

N not caring for online religious insults by some unknown poster doesnt equate to me not understanding the hurt suffered by the caring guys/snowflakes here,,,many of whom have participated in insulting religious beliefs of others.they most probably cant tolerate internet outside pdf without getting superenraged n deeply hurt,so yes they need this platform as thr safe space till they grow some thick skin.
Now I doubt you are a doc.... :unsure:

And you should cutt the crap and grow up.
You cant cry about every insult thrown at you or your religion,either man up and do something about or just shut up.

Exactly that's what we are doing; taking a stand instead of defending it like you so called atheists in muslim skin. So shut the F*up and get the hell out of here. You are here crying and justifying shit of your kin, diverting the topic of discussion.

Culture can evolve, "Pakistan ideology" wasn't a subject until Zia, and Pakistan's ideology and national interests seem to be going the way of the dinosaurs: frozen in amber and unable to adapt to changing circumstances. Is that what you see for yourself?

I don't mean Zia's ideology, i mean the ideological underpinning of our independence.

In language you can understand zionism for example being attacked on a Israeli nationalistic forum for example.

Exactly that's what we are doing; taking a stand instead of defending it like you so called atheists in muslim skin. So shut the F*up and get the hell out of here. You are here crying and justifying shit of your kin, diverting the topic of discussion.
Watch your language child!

Getting angry about a religion that forbade anger and in the same breath claiming you are defending Islam is not actually defending it...

Remember the old Jewish woman who used to throw trash on my Prophet? HE SAW never went crazy on her nor told her off!

I think the general gist of this thread is, any kind of abuse against any religion should not be tolerated on this forum. No matter if the insult comes from a TT/elite member or a newbie with 10 posts, a ban is what should follow such behaviour. I agree with this entirely.

You say you are not the defenders of Islam but your existence is Islam which to me is a contradiction and which proves my first post.
Nope .... we created this country on the ideological basis of Islam not every other Muslin country, most of which are having their foundations based on different ideological concept suits to them politically, you can certainly list such Muslim countries.

Our responsibility starts here and ends here with in the geographical boundaries of this country, we chose Islam as our political foundation not them we could not impose it on others. Islam was existing even before our creation and will remain so even after our deaths, our issue is not Islam but the PEOPLE of this country and their well being.

@Ace of Spades When you talk about ISLAM do you have no shame of what language you use?

You cant just go around pretending to be Muslim without manners!

If you want to "pretend" to defend ISLAM at least behave as a Muslim!

The guy you are "attacking" at least isnt even behaving as hypocritical as you...

All he is asking you is on what basis are you defending Islam when you dont even behave as a Muslim and you just proved him right with your language!

@Ace of Spades

And this the problem,blind dumb tunnel heads.

@Ace of Spades When you talk about ISLAM do you have no shame of what language you use?

You cant just go around pretending to be Muslim without manners!

@HRK @waz @Slav Defence now this guy have deleted my comment defending that atheist guy. Ok guys, no need of going in to any discussion from here onwards. Keep your forum to yourself and your atheist/hindu buddies. Have fun mocking Prophet PBUH and Pakistan.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom