Status
Not open for further replies.

django

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salam friends and countrymen.
With deep regret I am leaving PDF because in good conscience I feel I can no longer stay due to irreconcilable issues with the moderation team (I will not go into the reasons as their would be no point in doing so as the thread would be most probably immediately erased).... I have learned much on my time on PDF especially from good folk such as the erudite @Indus Pakistan (ancient history of South Asia) and economics from the equally fine and erudite @Nilgiri bhai.. So before I log off for the final time I would sincerely like to extend my best wishes to all friends and countrymen on the forum.Kudos Folks and God bless.
@Zibago @Moonlight @The Sandman @Hell hound @jamahir @war&peace @Nilgiri @PakSword @BHarwana @saiyan0321 @Shane @RAAJ大和 @Arsalan @Mr.Meap @WAJsal @Maarkhoor @waz @Indus Pakistan @MastanKhan @Starlord @Mentee @RealNapster @Well.wisher @The Eagle @CHACHA"G" @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox @Psychic @Game.Invade @Irfan Baloch @Path-Finder Hazrat @Zarvan @Gryphon @Signalian @Burhan Wani @PaklovesTurkiye @Tps43 @Sher Shah Awan @Spring Onion @Dawood Ibrahim @Khafee @Chauvinist @Dubious @Indos @Hakikat ve Hikmet @ghazi52 @khanz @cleverrider @Śakra @Joe Shearer @Levina @padamchen @fitpOsitive @JohnWick @Pakhtoon yum @Mage
Pakistan Zindabad:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

With deep regret I am leaving PDF because in good conscience I feel I can no longer stay due to irreconcilable issues with the moderation team (I will not go into the reasons as their would be no point in doing so as the thread would be most probably immediately erased).... I have learned much on my time on PDF especially from good folk such as the erudite @Indus Pakistan (ancient history of South Asia) and economics from the equally fine and erudite @Nilgiri bhai.. So before I log off for the final time I would sincerely like to extend my best wishes to all friends and countrymen on the forum.Kudos Folks and God bless.
@Zibago @Moonlight @The Sandman @Hell hound @jamahir @war&peace @Nilgiri @PakSword @BHarwana @saiyan0321 @Shane @RAAJ大和 @Arsalan @Mr.Meap @WAJsal @Maarkhoor @waz @Indus Pakistan @MastanKhan @Starlord @Mentee @RealNapster @Well.wisher @The Eagle @CHACHA"G" @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox @Psychic @Game.Invade @Irfan Baloch @Path-Finder Hazrat @Zarvan @Gryphon @Signalian @Burhan Wani @PaklovesTurkiye @Tps43 @Sher Shah Awan @Spring Onion @Dawood Ibrahim @Khafee @Chauvinist @Dubious @Indos @Hakikat ve Hikmet @ghazi52 @khanz @cleverrider @Śakra @Joe Shearer @Levina @padamchen @fitpOsitive @JohnWick @Pakhtoon yum @Mage

You are not going anywhere. The matters you have issues with, may be discussed. Stay with us.

Last edited:
Django be unchained man..

Dont leave .. post here from time to time.

there are some cases where we can't do anything because of other people.don't leave.stay here and read stories aout the country.i think we really like your expertise here.just stay like any other member.i know you are senior member but sometimes things happen.we experience it in our life.there are incidents,heartbreaking stories but we must stay positive.let them do whatever they want.you should stay because you aren't like them and you are strong.

Bhai that's really sad and I don't know what to say , we are going to lose a gem and a genuine person .
I will miss u bhai alot , I wish to see u here again.
:cray::cray::cray::cray::cray:

Last edited:
:frown:

Bro, no need to leave. This forum has its ups and downs and plenty of great people here. At least for their sake stay.

Yaar I am a Mod...whats up? If you want a PM to explain your issues, I can open a PM...

My Teacher used to say "Man is born to bear the hardships of life with unflinching faith". So let it go and stick with your keyboard and dont forget your PDF password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom