What's new

Turkey Red Crescent building mosque in Azad Kashmir

Turkey is a souvereign State and decide by itself what it has to do, we let dictate our foreign Policy by India ! In my View Pakistan are more important for Turkey and Turkic World as Palastine, on our Pakistan Policy there will be no Compromise.

There are a another important Think what most Indians tend to forget, the Culture of pakistani People and the Country are strong influenced by Central Asian Turkic Culture. Pakistan is within Turkeys Backyard and strategic most important to Link central Asian Tukic Brother States to the Arabic Sea !

Turkey is sovereign state , you love Pakistan , We know that and We don't have any problem in this. But the day you will cross the line and try to do something like that which directly affecting India the relationship will shift to tensity from neutrality . Does Turkey want to go this way ? Choice is yours .

Turkey is sovereign state , you love Pakistan , We know that and We don't have any problem in this. But the day you will cross the line and try to do something like that which directly affecting India the relationship will shift to tensity from neutrality . Does Turkey want to go this way ? Choice is yours .

Why what are you Indians gonna do to Turkey ??

If Turkey can take a stand against Israel, India will not be a problem for them.

So plzzz keep the threats and threatening tonne to Indian forums, no need for such chest thumping here.

It's best to call it by it's name, Azad Jammu and Kashmir not Pakistan's Kashmir.

And please follow the same practice by calling Jammu and Kashmir not Indian held Kashmir.

If Turkey can take a stand against Israel, India will not be a problem for them.
So plzzz keep the threatsand threatening tonne to Indian forums, no need for such chest thumping here.

Where did he threaten Turkey sirji..? He just said if Turkey unnecesarily pokes its nose were it is not needed then the relation b/n India and Turkey which is neutral now will be affected.Wat is threatening in that..? as far as i know threatening is saying that we ll nuke u at the drop of a hat.

P.S.: I dont care wat u do in ur Kashmir.....Even build a 1000 mosques..i dont care..It only becomes my problem if the border is crossed.

The International laws consider it rightly as disputed area which is under Indian occupation.

Correction - Disputed are of wich one part is administered by India and other by Pakistan.

U forgot the Pakistan part.

Last edited:
Your country ??? When was the last time Kashmir was India??

The International laws consider it rightly as disputed area which is under Indian occupation.

So get out of your delusion and accept the reality,

Back to topic.

Turkey building mosque in AZAD KASHMIR :pakistan:

I think certain people are very threatened and frustrated by you :D

So plzzz keep the threats and threatening tonne to Indian forums, no need for such chest thumping here.

We know the level and intensity and time , If we have to do , and We don't want to spoil our relation with any country and we will not do until we are forced to do . Any way the above comment is not for you(Pakistan) , You don't have to worry, our relation are not going to change by this statement .

I repeat, congratulations to people of Azad Kashmir for having a good mosque.

What is the United Nations' stand on Azad Kashmir? Can anyone shed any light on it.

What is the United Nations' stand on Azad Kashmir? Can anyone shed any light on it.
Are you Indian? You're congratulating a separatist bunch that too on a structure built by another non-concerned country. Change your flag to what you are and stop hiding behind Indian flag.

Building a mosque is provoking/crossing the line ?. Is India against ? Did they release a statement?. Or is it the 12 year olds here making a fuss about it.

Are you Indian? You're congratulating a separatist bunch that too on a structure built by another non-concerned country. Change your flag to what you are and stop hiding behind Indian flag.

Brother..trust me....chacha is not wat u think...;)..I ve seen him in action

Building a mosque is provoking/crossing the line ?. Is India against ? Did they release a statement?. Or is it the 12 year olds here making a fuss about it.
Ohh touching religious nerve are we? I was talking about construction of a structure (be it a mosque or museum or a corporate office or even a Buddhist monastery for that matter) by Turkey Red Crescent. I thought the secular Turks were more concept oriented rather than the line you've chosen.

We Indians are against the construction process regardless of what you made as you agreed to a separatist lot's clearance rather than formal mutual consent of India (and written statement by official Pakistani government for your sakes) as it is our state disputed by Pakistan. Therefore, Turkish government has chosen sides rather than the committed neutrality they mentioned ages back.

FYI I am 26 years old if you're so curious to know my age. :)

We might not have issued a statement but perhaps it might be reciprocated in international matters. In a recent set of events, this is not the first time your government has shown its 'neutrality'.

t.[/COLOR]

I thought you might be sensible enough not to troll but your choice.

Here some mosques in Azad Kashmir
408237854_ce0c6ab794.jpg

local masjid in Mirpur Azad Kashmir.

jamia&

there are many more if you want me to post each and every big one

Back
Top Bottom